It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

sorry, i shouldn't have said that. but nothing in the op sounds out of the ordinary at all, i mean come on, if i posted a thread that said i think i gave spare change to an alien, what kind of response should i expect?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Dear Siree,I came across this report about an alien who was captured sometime ago. Go to this website and read about it
www.americanchronicle.com...

This is an interesting report- www.serpo.org... about government knowledge and relationship with ET's

[edit on 21-7-2010 by 1Starman]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

i checked both of your links starman, and they both go back to the afosi,more accuratley the huge fraud that walks like a man, richard doty. look him up and do us all the favor of not helping him spread hid disinfo and outright lies. his mission is to make us all look stupid.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
To all those who have nothing better to do,who enjoys throwing their weight around,their sarcasm and trying to tell others what is right or wrong,what is the truth and what is not,Please go seek help. I feel sorry for them because the last words with their dying breath is "its true".Please,if you do not believe,please be kind enough to stay out of the topic and threads and Stop commenting or telling others what to do! Do not intrude and block people's free will to judge and make their own decisions.Keep your opinions to yourself and let others form their own opinions. Stop looking for trouble,or you shall lose your chance of existing in the Universe.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by 1Starman]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious.

P.S Leave the drug addict alone please.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dear Siree, I want to let you know that nine9 wants to communicate with John telepathically via the internet and your pc. If john wants to try it we will tell you how to prepare your pc for it.
There is someone who john may like to chat with-observe50 who says she was previously a grey. As they are good and bad people on this earth,there's also good and bad greys. You and john should read this topic-- "My life with an alien soul"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Siree,

Just found this thread and wanted to thank you for sharing your story. i find it fascinating. I only read your posts, so I wasn't distracted by all the inbetween posts.

I can see you went through quite a transformation since the 1st post. You have matured nicely! And I see you have become very spiritual. I am still finding my way..and will be reading the links that you shared in this thread. Sorry I missed your meditation sessions.

I did have a couple of questions:

In your cleansing did you stop drinking, smoking and give up meat?

When you say when TSHTF - what do you believe happens, specifically?

I am also trying to understand John's energy... when you are near him you say you sense something... if you touch him do you get shocked? That kind of energy?

Again, thanks for sharing. Good luck in school...what are you taking?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I just finished reading the entire thing. Well by entire I mean just the OPs posts in the thread so I didn't really read many of the replies. I just have to say wow. I didn't even notice the date at first but then noticed it was started in 2008. You seem to have changed a lot in writing styles since then.

It must be nice to have a friend like that who can show you a path to follow.
I don't have any questions at the moment (but some popped in and out while I was reading, I forgot them now..) but I'd sure like to join in with your meditations.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Interesting story op, I have a few questions. First what kind of alien is this john the space faring kind ships and all, or the temporal kind, or anything in between.

What kind of tea does he like, and what does he make it from.

In your thread's you said he got abducted by the grey's, what did he do when he was with them. And is it true that grey's are logically and emotionally trapped in there past.

If he is an alien how did he get his name, if he just got dumped on this planet, and wasn't born here. And were was he born, and what kind of place was it.

What does he think of earth, and what kind of plant does he like the most.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

In your cleansing did you stop drinking, smoking and give up meat?

Yes, I quit all the above, cold turkey! On top of all that I quit eating sugar, processed foods, caffeine.. even watching television! I thought I would be miserable forever.. those were the only things I lived for at the time, not to mention the withdrawals. The first few days were hard but surprisingly, I was actually feeling good by the end of the first week. I had never sighed such a sigh of relief when all that crap was finally out of my system.

When you say when TSHTF - what do you believe happens, specifically?

Read any widespread religious text that mentions the apocalypse. If you're still not sure, read the news of what's happening in the world right now.. or even better, just browse the recent posts on ATS for a while. If you want specifics, I need more specific questions!

I am also trying to understand John's energy... when you are near him you say you sense something... if you touch him do you get shocked? That kind of energy?

The only part of John's body that will shock you when touched is his palms. Luckily he tends to keep his hands to himself. He actually burned the side of our wooden coffee table yesterday when he moved it across the room. The sense you get being near him is not like electricity. If you've ever had butterflies in your stomach, imagine them shooting up your spine and out the top of your head, sort of like a chill. Some find it unpleasant.

Again, thanks for sharing. Good luck in school...what are you taking?

Mechanical engineering. I thought I was smart

So I'm back again. I've been really busy with school, it's been forever since I was able to just sit and type at my own leisure. I'll do my best to answer more questions before this evening.
Anyone miss me?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Hello siree,

Thankyou so much for sharing this experience with us all.

It really has made my eyes tear a little reading through - I don't know exactly why.

In one of your previous posts, you mentioned that there is a picture of John, already on the internet, but I don't recall seeing any direction to it.

Is it possible that you could point us in the right direction to see this?

Many thanks for your patience in this thread, and answering so many questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry guys, we've got guests at the moment so I'll make this short:
Meditation is always the hour before sunrise, and before sunset. John spends much of the day meditating but our main group meditations occur at that time. We are currently facing North. I promise I'll be back a bit later in the day. I intend to answer all the questions I can.
Thanks for the responses friends. I've been a forum flake. Maybe I'll get better.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
simple question would be "WHERE DO YOU COME FROM" also ask him where washe born where did he grew up and ask him if he knows whats good and evil please message me as soon as u find these answers

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

I think you need to get a stool sample....
and ask that girl if you can perform a pap smear...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just read the whole thraed, it´s really interesting, OP, how you changed during these years since 2008. You are very lucky to have friend like John. I´m interested to see his picture too if there is one.
Anyway, I´m glad you are back and continue with answering questions
edit on 22-1-2011 by Amandla because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
also ask him randomly about the cosmo also ask him if he knows binary code as a other random question i cant wait for your message back to me or a reply

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Excellent question!
I too, am interested to know, if he knows binary code.

OP, please, if you can, do ask if he knows binary code. Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Interesting story op, I have a few questions. First what kind of alien is this john the space faring kind ships and all, or the temporal kind, or anything in between.

First allow me to make a fool of myself by admitting I'm not familiar with the word TEMPORAL but after looking it up I'll assume it means TEMPORARY, in which case I will tell you he is neither of the above. In order to exist physically one must be born, and of course die, and John is not exempt from either of these fates, however he has the power to choose when these events take place. Even after death John still exists spiritually, much as his consciousness still exists when his body breaks down in order to travel thru space/time. Therefore, his travels don't require him to move across a physical plane which makes ships seem pretty silly.

What kind of tea does he like, and what does he make it from.

During the Summer John keeps a garden filled with native plants and also species from around the globe, the seeds we usually order bulk online. I would really like to start a blog or something containing tea recipes, growing tips, etc as the list is too extensive to pull off the top of my head at the moment. I will tell you his favorites are kratom, wild rosemary, dandelion, and ginger tea. He often makes little potions consisting of several different plant ingredients. It's usually as simple as boiling leaves in water. If I ever get a chance to post more info, I'll put a link in my profile.

I've still more questions to answer from the same post but right now I'm late for meditation. Later Gators!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
To all those who have nothing better to do,who enjoys throwing their weight around,their sarcasm and trying to tell others what is right or wrong,what is the truth and what is not,Please go seek help. I feel sorry for them because the last words with their dying breath is "its true".Please,if you do not believe,please be kind enough to stay out of the topic and threads and Stop commenting or telling others what to do! Do not intrude and block people's free will to judge and make their own decisions.Keep your opinions to yourself and let others form their own opinions. Stop looking for trouble,or you shall lose your chance of existing in the Universe.

Please go seek help, obviously you don't understand no one can mess with your free will. You need help to make you understand this is impossible, unless you believe yourself others can influence you which is what you are trying to express to others, stop that. Someone might get infected and lose their chance of existing in the Universe in a healthy way.

Seriously, you're asking for people to stay away, anyone has the right to be here and voice their opinion or belief, that is free will too. If you can't take the heat, don't pretend you're playing with real fire.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Throwing the ego to the side for this, I believe you OP. I've read quite a few witness accounts that are genuine to me. First, I can assume the jumpsuit looks like the one in this picture? img703.imageshack.us... Off the top of my head, I'd say he was a Nordic as they are the ones with blue jumpsuits but long black hair? Is he white or native looking? They can pick up languages quickly which explains how he'd know Spanish. What does that woman look like that he knows? That's likely his contact to get off the planet as if they don't speak much, they're more then likely telepathically talking with one another. It makes sense that he doesn't eat meat nor processed food which makes him sick, he keeps it natural. All I have are two questions to give you a further understanding.

Is he white or native looking? And what's his woman friend look like. If he's native, he's Hopi. If he's white, he's more then likely Nordic or maybe even Sirian.
edit on 23-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join