It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is nothing new, this guy has been around few years publishing articles and writing books on consciousness and other paranormal phenomena. He's been doing interviews saying he's heard things about the government. I saw him on the History channel a few years back. Just more unqualified testimonial about disinfo agents and government conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Can someone please upload the Mitchell interview to Youtube, I cannot listen to the link.

Thanks

Camilo

I'd be interested in a recording of the interview as well! I currently don't believe that space aliens visit our planet but seeing/hearing an astronaut say they do exist would be a huge leap in that direction.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I was just going to say that, watch this great mans life be destroyed now to keep him quiet, seems to be the way TPTB try and strike the fear into people to be quiet, kill them or threaten them, or turn them into a mental patient with hints that he is a bit flaky,

There is not a single one of us who has a secret that if it came out it would embarrass us in some way, something we did that looking back seems a little weird.

I dont need convincing anyhow, they have been here, are here, will come back here again, denyability is something that happened a long time ago, they are here, why would a trust any governments word that they are not? governments lie, and they are lying more and more to cover their own asses, they lied for so long they dont know a way of putting it right.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The interview has also been thrown up on youtube. So it has made its way around the web. With this and the mp3 link added in a previous reply, everyone should have listened to it by now.

youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They never landed on the moon,so this guy is a lair or has bin mind controlled to remember what was implanted. He never landed on the moon look at this video looks totally fake to me, pluses the radiation out side of the ray Allen belt would of killed him.
www.youtube.com...

Mitchell & Son Make Death Threats in this video
www.youtube.com...

Remember the NWO will use a fake alien threat to help there plans for the one world government.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
They never landed on the moon,so this guy is a lair or has bin mind controlled to remember what was implanted. He never landed on the moon look at this video looks totally fake to me, pluses the radiation out side of the ray Allen belt would of killed him.

Where's the proof we've never landed on the moon? Anyway...back to the real subject here...
Im listening to it now. Nice to see Edgar is, for the most part, straightforward about the subject and not running in the same circles (at least what I've heard), I cant help but laugh at the host.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Mitchell!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Originally posted by LeeHawt

Where's the proof we've never landed on the moon? Anyway...back to the real subject here...
Im listening to it now. Nice to see Edgar is, for the most part, straightforward about the subject and not running in the same circles (at least what I've heard), I cant help but laugh at the host.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Mitchell!

wires used >
www.youtube.com...
Nice studio set

also remember that the moon is out side the Van Allin Radiation Belt, if they where really on the moon in space suet's that didn't have radiation protection then they would of bin blasted by the sun.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Link

Here's the story published to sum it up for those who can't listen.

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.
Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

UFO theorists believe Roswell in New Mexico was the site of an alien crash in 1947

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

I believe the first landing was fake. And aside from that, have you been to the moon? What are your references of all landings being fake aside from youtube videos? I can say the same about anything or anywhere I've never been too.

Edit; great thread btw

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by jamesder

And thus starts the attempts of character assassination by the people interested in keeping this whole story under wraps?

Stop being closed minded and permit possibility in your brain.

No, I actually believe the guy. My point is, why is it that so many who "come forward" always seem to have some other flaky stuff attached to them (like Greer's new age crap)? Witnesses like this are not the type of witnesses that will hold up to scrutiny, and surely these sort of allegations will come under major scrutiny.

As far as wiki being a poor source, that's fine, but it's accurate here. Look at the books he's published. It's not character assassination. He's either convinced himself to believe what he believes, or he's telling the truth but unfortunately appears to have an interest in things that are considered "hokey" by most sober people.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
For the sake of balance, I think Gordon Cooper is a better "witness". He doesn't seem to have the "baggage" that Mitchell has.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
For the sake of balance, I think Gordon Cooper is a better "witness". He doesn't seem to have the "baggage" that Mitchell has.

Gordon Cooper said his camera crew filmed a UFO land at Edwards AFB in 1957, then take off at a high rate of speed. They saw a silver disk shaped craft approx 30 feet wide at pretty close range.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And this is what Retired Senator John Glenn (former Astronaut) said on NBC TV, 6th March 2001.

We only see these things in our nightmares or in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being the truth!

Contact has happened, is happening, and will happen in future too. Only, we're the suckers who are being kept out of the loop. Like we're vassals of the selected few who think they rule the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

Originally posted by jamesder

Gordon Cooper said his camera crew filmed a UFO land at Edwards AFB in 1957, then take off at a high rate of speed. They saw a silver disk shaped craft approx 30 feet wide at pretty close range.

Right. And I believe him, too. What I'm saying is, he doesn't have the psychic/new age sort of baggage associated with him, whereas Mitchell does. (now, Mitchell may be onto something with his psychic/new-agey interests, but it doesn't help his credibility any)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Thanks!
A star for you!

Could you please U2U me when you upload the file?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I find that ridiculous. The only thing that could show that a man of his calibur is "flaky" is that he sought out a healer when he had cancer!! There must be a lot of flakes out there, and that is not as "out-there" as you may think anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The full interview was also uploaded here (in case it gets deleted from YouTube):

www.disclose.tv...

Great news....

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Nice one

looking forward to listening to this. Might try and get it sampled some how somewhere.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I dont know why peolge get amaze by Edgar Mitchel declarations, he have been saying all this all along for long time (maybe around 10 or more years) and he is not the only astronaut, Gordon Cooper is another one who came with this too (aliens are real, ufo's exist) and there are too many Russian cosmonauts who too openly believe in ET life and say the same like edgar.

Edgar mitchell says that he thinks there is life out there and ufo's a real because he have hear on his close circles (military, nasa) stuff like this, or maybe he saw sopmething on the moon and he cant disclose it (national security)..who knows...

The problem is that media doesnt care (at least for now) fully, and people too (just by example seeing people saying woow a moon astronaut sayig all this woowww!). I know ATS is a great but i have seen the last year or so many new people comming here and not having any idea of ufo's....thats not bad but doing some google can answer a lot of questions hehee.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The interview is on now.

Here are some notes I took...

Edgar Mitchell says there IS life in the Universe.

He says we have been visited, and that UFOs have been covered up by the government for a long time.

The host almost has a stroke during the interview he's so shocked.

Edgar says it is a real phenomena.

He says he's been inside military circles and they know we've been visited and talk about it behind closed doors.

He says he's been involved in certain research committees and knows people who know the real story.

There is quite a bit of contact going on.

The Roswell crash was real.

Doesn't know if Disclosure will be this year or not...

Public acceptance is increasing.

Not all UFOs are of ET origin. Some are home-grown. But some are ET crafts.

He's not concerned about his safety talking about it openly anymore.

Alien intent is not hostile.

Some others involved in the Moon landing also know the truth.

The host made the point that this is the first time Edgar has stated so clearly that ET life exists and UFOs are real. He's hinted at it, but this is the first time ever...

To me this is ground breaking. I really respect Edgar.

PS - Nick Pope is on next!!!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ufo reality]

Ufo Reality, the Aussie news ripped your post, I'd ask for royalties.

www.australia.to...:et-&catid=1:latest

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join