It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yeah guys I sent the notes taken by "UFO REALITY" to the owners of the Australian news site.

I know one of the site owners and he has a very keen interest in UFO's and the paranormal, he's only to happy to publish this sort of material on his mainstream news site which is good because it pushes it out into the public domain.

With any luck other news sources will now approach Kerrang Radio and ask for a transcript or audio of the other nights show.

"UFO REALITY" I wasn't trying to steal your thunder or anything I just new that if I sent it to OZ news they would get it out and you were the only person who had taken notes from the interview so Thumbs up to you!

We need an audio copy of the interview with a transcript and then people can start lobbying hard against mainstream media to press for UFO disclosure.

This is good stuff...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Uhmm...wasn't Mitchell already on Larry King the other night talking about Roswell????

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Let me ask you guys a question about UFO disclosure.

Let's say the gubmint is in possession of some information about real piloted craft in the atmosphere and near-earth space, but they don't know who they are, don't know where they are from, don't know their intentions, and don't know if they are a threat (or, maybe they are a threat, but it's unknown how much).

What good would it do to disclose this?

Obviously it might have some 'good' in that -some- people might feel relief that they are not crazy and they are really being abduced.

BUT, let's say of the people being abducted only a tiny fraction (in this hypothetical) are actually being 'taken' by 'aliens' and the vast majority are suffering from a delusion or a medical problem.

Again, a hypothetical, but if we do this, then thousand of people who are NOT getting abducted will fail to get treatment.

Another possible unfortunate reaction might be for a call to 'nuke the bastids'. IOW, warlike factions will want to immediately militarize space, fearing invasion.

But what if the 'alien' presence is just a benign one, or a small exploration drone or something not that threatening?

The we have all the bad parts of militarizing space happening for no good reason. We could even have a nuclear accident if a nuclear engined craft was launched in this panic.

My point is, the gubmint might really be more responsible NOT to disclose prematurely. In fact, there are lots of reasons not to disclose anything if you don't know anything.

Just offering a point of view. Cleary, information wants to be free and all that.

In addition, a 'Rush to Judgment' attitude on this might be helping the gubmint do a 'staged event', allowing, for instance martial law and even more subjugation and control.

So it's prudent to be cautious here. I'd want us to have clear evidence of there being real craft, real non-terrestrial pilots, unfriendly intentions, and an idea of where they are from before blabbing this to the whole world.

I mean how dumb would it be to militarize space and find out that 'ET' is from our future, or inter-dimensional beings?

I -do- see the negative part of us being kept in the dark about anything that may affect us all, from UFOs to advanced technology to potential meteor apocalypses. I always hope that anytime the gubmit keeps secrets that they have a responsible oversight committee and chooses carefully.

So, just giving a out-of-the box look at this.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Excerpts from Project Disclosure of UFO-Related Testimonies

Testimony of Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
May 1998 [The director of the Disclosure Project is Steven Greer (SG)]

[Our deepest gratitude goes to James Fox for sharing with us this interview. SG]

STORY HERE

Old news no one believes him any more than us

No Disclosure until the Invasion Fleet take out the White House

[edit on 23-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I find this topic very interesting.
I checked a link (posted by a member - www.edmitchellapollo14.com...) to check his appearances this year.
You see, I live in Budapest, Hungary, and I had a gut feeling wheter I should check this link and see, maybe he's going to be around here (in central europe) for a lecture or something...
And then I see this:
"August 16
Budapest, Hungary"
I went "WTF" instantly... The problem is that I cannot find anything more specific on the subject. I would be glad to visit his lecture, and maybe ask some questions.
Daniel

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Is there no podcast or downloadable audiofile yet?
I am bugged that I missed this!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This has to be some of the most exciting news i have heard since I became interested in the UFO phenomena. Thanks to the OP and I await impatiently for the follow up to this.

It makes a change to get credible disclosure information instead of far flung stories of fish heads and 'the good news'

Stu

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonNo Disclosure until the Invasion Fleet take out the White House

Well, it's been needing a remodeling for a while, now.

Won't 'they' be surprised, though when the top of the dome opens up and a particle beam cannon zaps them?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't call this a disclosure.
Where is the EVIDENCE ?
And its only a radio show, meant for entertainment just like zillion others.

Lots of talks, personal opinions and testimonies .... but nothing concrete to back it all up.
In past, so many credible people have said so many things, which were true to best of their knowledge, but were actually FALSE. Heavier than air Machine flights is one example.

Sorry guys, its an old broken record for me. Even Aldrin has said things before and this guy's always telling the same old stuff without backing it up in anyway.

We want evidence not the hype.
Its no big deal if anyone says ET exists and have been here. Don't we all know this ? There is stuff like O'Hare and much more which gives more than a hint. The real problem is that aliens leave no mark.

I was expecting someone educated like him to come forward with some evidence, but, well...... better luck next time.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here is the interview in full:
ufonotebook.vox.com...

Streaming mp3.
Starts talking about it around 15 min in

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

The Daily Mail in the UK is reporting the story. it's not the London or New York Times, but we'll see.

I agree that disclosure is coming, however it will be baby steps.

The Daily Mail Link

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lasse

thanks for that! Just started listening.

What the hell is wrong with the presenter? He sounds really weird. LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Edgar is an MIT grad. This is the last person on Earth I would imagine making false statements about UFOs of all things on a radio show as large as Kerrang. Like I said, it's a step forward for disclosure...

I'm sure we'll see more about this in the media this week.

If a person saying these things is to be taken seriously, they probably shouldn't have flaky things like this on their resume:

(from Wiki)

"Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since."

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Why do people not believe this man? The brain washing continues. Anyone that speaks out about what they know about UFOs is automatically labeled a nut case and dismissed. So he doesn't have physical evidence to show. People have been convicted of crimes based on testimony from credible sources without any physical evidence.

It is true that Edgar Mitchell has been hinting about the existence UFOs and ETs for quite some time. This is the first time that he clearly stated that UFOs are real and ET life exists. He never before stated that the Roswell crash was real and he has been inside military circles and they know we have been visited. Not in any previous interviews I have heard anyway. In previous interviews he was very careful how he stated things, I think he was worried about his safety.

To me Astronauts are some of the most credible people to listen to about this. They go through rigorous physical and mental screening to make sure they are not nut jobs before they get hired into the space program. To me these men are as credible as it gets. Why would he lie about this. Do you think he wants to ruin his reputation and have everyone think he is this poor old nutjob?

Take a look at his bio and tell me if it looks like the bio of a crazy idiot.
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Is this the case with Gordon Cooper as well? Was he also just a crazy old astronaut when he stated: "The government has "swept under the rug" the truth about unidentified flying objects or UFOs...Each administration has probably tried to figure out how, with the least embarrassment, they could confess to this whole thing...They need to clean the slate about what has been going on or has not been going on."

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Hi

I'm just recording (off-stream) the radio show, then I'll edit out all the jingles and tunes, leaving just the interviews (with Nasa guy as well as Edgar).

I'll upload to an MP3 site.. Stay tuned, I have to record it in realtime so it'll be about an hour or so, at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

And thus starts the attempts of character assassination by the people interested in keeping this whole story under wraps?

As for the remote healing thing... well, while at first glance it might indeed seem improbable and wiki is hardly a credible source, but, as someone once said: there are more things in heaven and earth than dreamt of in your philosophy.

Stop being closed minded and permit possibility in your brain.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Uhmm...wasn't Mitchell already on Larry King the other night talking about Roswell????

I would bet it's because he doesn't want to be on again with Bill Nye The So-Called Science Guy. I wouldn't either. Larry King's producers need to keep those idiots off if they want to have a real UFO show and let people talk.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

Come on jamesder. Your pulling quotes from Wiki? That is not a credible source. Anyone can post crap on Wiki. Is amazing how many people think what they read on Wikipedia is the absolute truth.

Wikipedia.com unique is the implementation of software called "wiki wiki."

"Wiki wiki" is a Hawaiian term that essentially means "fast fast" and refers to the fact that instead of having a Web site that gives information on one particular topic, people should have the ability to go on the Web site and add their own information by editing the actual page. By doing this, people can add their own information with other people, but this is also one of the reasons that Wikipedia.com should not necessarily be considered a credible source.

So there is nothing preventing people that want to discredit Edgar Mitchell from posting crap about him on Wiki. It happens all the time.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Disclosure is probably going to occur sometime between autumn this year and the end of 2009. The first of many of events leading up to disclosure is expected to take place this October/November, although those with the power are trying to prevent this and create their own timeline. Timelines are not fixed, so no definite timeframe can be given. Scenarios may not be played out the way we might hope. We may in fact be very close to the end of our epoch. Remember: our leaders are, for the most part, sociopathic. Nothing is guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Just incase you don't know, lasse has posted a link to the recording of the show.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join