It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is it wrong to long for the day of vindication?

When all the know-it-all skeptics that scoff and whistle X-files tunes when they read about someone telling their story of contact are humbled by the awesome reality of a universe where we aren't the single most important creation. I think in the back of their minds it is what they most fear to be honest. I don't think the idea is something they desire no matter how many say "I want to believe its real, I really do, but...".

If what he is saying is true then it is more than possible that humans on an average level have had contact whether direct or indirect. That some of those claiming to have had encounters actually were telling the truth. I guarantee if there are beings (plural) in contact with world governments they would have made some sort of arrangement to study the fascinating creatures our leaders rule over.

The day is coming, when it does though, there is one thing I know for sure.

Some religious fanatics will have the audacity to attempt to convert an advanced lifeform older than our current one to Christianity so they don't go to hell.

This is going to be fun.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solo32_98

He sounded very calm, confident and he didn't hesitate to consider his answers to questions.
Look, i know people have a problem with this being a regurgitated story, but i have to admit, i've never heard the man speak so assuredly about it like this. Yeah he said he didn't see structures on the moon in '98, so what! In any case, he was probably withholding info and waiting for a more accepting climate. Go on, say "Yeah, you would say that wouldn't you". It's real, it IS! Old news? don't give a s"*t. It is reaching a wider, new, previously un-exposed audience with this broadcast on kerranng and that for me IS the start of disclosure!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Go Go Edgar

Edgar has expressed this before... there are some links on you tube you can all check out.

Example:

I'm going to try an find a download of the radio interview.

Hope this gets some publicity. A lot of UFO information as been on mainstream TV lately, CNN, Fox, MSNBC. This is a good thing. I also had the opportunity to speak with a Shuttle Astronaut this weekend in Alamogordo NM who did operations for the DOD. As far as aliens and moon bases, all he could say was.. "I let my friends deal with that... we have satellites that can read text from the page of a book in your hand". OK????

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
was anyone able to record the radio show that the OP set this thread up about?

just for general info, there is software out there called "audio hijack" by rogue amoeba,
you can just hit the record button and record what ever is coming through your browser.

i would have loved to hear the broadcast.
great find!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
could THIS be Disclosure ?
very interesting.

how can we NOT believe this man ?

if this doesnt hit mainstream media in the next 24 hours, we can be sure this ISNT disclosure.

if it does...we can be sure this is it. finally, the truth

here is his website :
www.edmitchellapollo14.com...
incase something appears

good one !

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great find,

Sadly, I think he can scream these things from the rooftops and people who don't believe these things exist will not hear him.

That's because your dealing with a belief.

There's ZERO evidence that suggest that extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional beings don't or can't exist. The evidence suggest that they do exist and they have been visiting us since the dawn of our species.

See belief trumps reason.

People who accept these things are not "believers."

They do not look at these things in a vaccum. They are looking at direct and circumstantial evidence then coming to a conclusion on these matters.

Direct - eyewitness accounts from Presidents, police, pilots and more.

Circumstantial - cave paintings, paintings, ancient manuscripts, pictures and video.

Somebody needs to e-mail Larry King and hopefully he will book him on the show.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Good predictions.

Here's another.

We will never have definitive and incontrovertible proof of a non-human non-terrestrial alien coming to Earth, in the form of a live body, or clear genetic proof...I'll fudge and say in our lifetimes.

They can't come here, they wouldn't come here and land even if they could, and they won't be able to find us (rare accidental find notwithstanding).

I'll give you that seeding by biological precursors might possibly have occured, but it's unlikely.

We may see a robot nano probe in the next several hundred years.

I'll also predict that humans as we know them, will never go beyond Low Earth Orbit routinely, with perhaps occasional excursions to the Moon, but we'll never establish a permanent base there.

We'll never go to Mars, but un-Manned missions might happen with more robust robotic probes - however I even give this lower probabiliy than certainty.

I'll also stipulate there are at least a handful of sentient, but planet-bound civs in our Galaxy, but no Type II.

There are no Type III civilizations anywhere in the known Universe, IMO. There may have been a couple at some time but they died out.

YMMV, but that's my take.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A bit strange all this is coming to the light the week before the X-Files movie is launched and also I believe in the next week or two the 39th MUFON International UFO Symposium is going to be held... Maybe there using x-files to get the topic going. Also none of what Edgar said is ground breaking, he has stated these views many times before, people sound like he has never came forth with the views before but he has. Also we must consider all possiblities,,, we have been looking for ET for quite some time now and have no definite proof. The "RARE EARTH THEORY" is getting stronger and stronger each day.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by alienj]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by alienj]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Of course we are not alone in the universe. Anyone who thinks so is self-centered and arrogant. We exist, therefore they exist. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

I believe the belief factor that currently governs us will be formally diagnosed as psychosis; at least eventually. Facts inevitably trump beliefs. It's just a matter of time. I have a feeling Mitchell will at least be on Larry King soon, if this isn't the beginning of full Disclosure. Praise the Force/Creation! Between this and the recent MUFON report on the Stephenville (Jan. 8) radar evidence, the momentum is clearly with truthseekers! Cheers and peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You think these statements are by accident and not part of a bigger plan. In my
60 years and all that has gone on. I don't trust anyone involved with the government, past or present.
These disclosures are a planned event to see what or how the public is going to react.

The truth IS out there, but you won't know it till it's to late.

C ya

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
Of course we are not alone in the universe. Anyone who thinks so is self-centered and arrogant. We exist, therefore they exist. Simple as that.

That comment (not you) is a completely inept and rather clumsy way to put it.

There's no 'arrogance' involved, and no self-centeredness involved in a science-based evaluation.

In addition, if by 'not alone' you mean other carbon-based life, OF COURSE there are other carbon-based life examples, probably in our own solar system.

Why do I say an inept way of putting it, and by that I mean 'backwards' as in not expository? It's argument by intimidation. "You disagree and we'll hate you or call your estimate a crude name and threaten to expose your mother footware".

Virtual 100% certainty there is other carbon based life in our solar system. We know there are Earth microbes on the Moon. (grin).

Virtual 100% certainty there are sentient civs in our Galaxy.

So why go into an argument based on intimidation? It's not necessary and gets us nowhere.

But if by 'arrogant' to say "we're alone" you mean that your comment implies aliens are here or are coming here, then that's not accurate either. They aren't here because it's too difficult to overcome the harsh conditions and vast distances, not because I think I'm special.

Let's talk science and not devolve into emotion-based arguments.

Disclosure

There will never be 'Official Disclosure'. By that I mean a Press conference by the President. The Pres may give veiled hints of something like Regan has done, but that's just a way of putting an emotional point on a speech.

Why? There's no benefit in it for the gubmint.

If aliens ever come here en masse, we'll know it, but it's also possible that a staged event could occur with specific control purposes.

2 cents.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hear, Hear!

[edit on 7/22/2008 by chapter29]

[edit on 7/22/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow, I'm definately going to have to listen to that interview.

I think probably one of the most frustrating things about this is the fact that millions will blindly believe in religion, gods, etc, things that there is no proof of, and yet, they are so reluctant to believe in aliens and UFOs.

Starting to think the 2012 fiasco is more of a philisophical end of the world, as in, the year disclosure happens (someone mentioned UK releasing UFO files in 4 years from now -> 2012?)

Sorry to drag the 2012 thing in here but it's starting to seem linked in a less conventional "earth gets smashed by giant rock" theories circulating... /shrug

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
There we have it. From the horse's mouth so to speak.

We now have a NASA astronaut who is also a highly respected scientist iirc on record saying we are being visited. By the "little people", we all know who these are. And that they are not hostile.

This was a groundbreaking moment for ufology and he is on the record. It might not count as disclosure but it's pretty effin close.

Time to put the pressure up on these folks, shake em till all the loose change falls out.

This is going to be an interesting fall.

Aye. Buzz Aldrin at least has been saying the same thing as this for some time. If anyone has some clout with the public in regards to disclosure it would be astronauts.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
Last night was another ground breaking testimony from Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio. During the interview Dr. Mitchell further elaborated on previous statements about extraterrestrial life in the universe and possible full disclosure in the near future.

Note From The Interview : By "UFO REALITY" from ATS

Edgar Mitchell says there IS life in the Universe.

He says we have been visited, and that UFOs have been covered up by the government for a long time.

The host almost has a stroke during the interview he's so shocked.

Edgar says it is a real phenomena.

He says he's been inside military circles and they know we've been visited and talk about it behind closed doors.

He says he's been involved in certain research committees and knows people who know the real story.

There is quite a bit of contact going on.

The Roswell crash was real.

Doesn't know if Disclosure will be this year or not...

Public acceptance is increasing.

Not all UFOs are of ET origin. Some are home-grown. But some are ET crafts.

He's not concerned about his safety talking about it openly anymore.

Alien intent is not hostile.

Some others involved in the Moon landing also know the truth.

The host made the point that this is the first time Edgar has stated so clearly that ET life exists and UFOs are real. He's hinted at it, but this is the first time ever.

link

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
look even if there is an article from 1998 I think people if you want...goto your myspace or facebooks or even digg and reddit and submit this and upmod it if you are so inclined its a real good way to get some people who dont sit here all day on ATS and hit refresh do like myself into the mix!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Wow, they mentioned my ATS user name...

It's on the front main page too on the right side "latest"

www.australia.to...

I typed those notes so fast, I've never typed so fast in my entire life. I wanted to do the best I could after getting flamed for not presenting enough information to back up my claims.

I'll be on the Kevin Smith show tomorrow night (Wednesday)

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can someone please upload the Mitchell interview to Youtube, I cannot listen to the link.

Thanks

Camilo

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join