It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by contactee

How about the Telegraph! That's a 'broadsheet' is'nt it?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

specifically:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

H

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
People know what they know, and believe what they believe.

So it seems strange to me that everyone is waiting for some small group of government officials with a spokesperson to tell them that its okay to believe what they already know to be true? Aliens are real, they have been visiting us for a long time, and they will be around a long time after we have gone. This is a question that needs to be answered by humanity, not any one government's decision of disclosure.

If people in the organization "the disclosure project" want the truth to be known, then why aren't they just announcing that ET's are real and that be the end of it. Why try to convince another agency to agree and say the same thing? If the entire world comes out and says this is real, and the US government still denies that it is, are we still going to think "well it must be BS then."

If highly trained and trusted military and government officials claim this to be true, then what more evidence do we really need?

That's my 2 cents.

ET's are real

[edit on 24-7-2008 by super70]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

So he's written books. BIG DEAL!!!

I see that argument as a faulty one based on useless assumptions and judgments of a person's character and intentions.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't understand what's new here. Mitchell has been saying this for years, hasn't he? Is it just mind-blowing to the radio guy because he doesn't know anything about ufology or Mitchell?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

It is kinda a big deal actually. Some people make a living off of selling people books about aliens. If you're retired, and former air force or astronaut you can easily make some extra poker money selling books about aliens. Everyone will take your word for it. I don't see why everyone assumes former pilots and astronauts aren't capable of lying.

Regardless of what I think about the UFO phenomenon (I think it's real) I don't think this guy has any more information about the situation than a Joe on the street. He didn't mention any names or specific incidents, he was very vague. Mentioned the Roswell incident and said it was real, not really big news. If he has been briefed, it must've been a real short meeting, probably they just said "Hey guess what, aliens are real" and that was it.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
reply to post by TheBandit795

Regardless of what I think about the UFO phenomenon (I think it's real) I don't think this guy has any more information about the situation than a Joe on the street. He didn't mention any names or specific incidents, he was very vague. Mentioned the Roswell incident and said it was real, not really big news. If he has been briefed, it must've been a real short meeting, probably they just said "Hey guess what, aliens are real" and that was it.
[edit on 24-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

And he didn't even say he was briefed. The host asked him and he responded with something like, "Well, you could call it a briefing...." -- something like that. He was never officially briefed, just chatted it over with friends "in the know." He also said you and I could know about this stuff too if we cared to look--meaning study ufology. That's what he's done (plus chatting up high-level friends.)

And while all of that is fine and dandy it's hardly a clarion call to official disclosure.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

How come Americans seem to have suddenly forgotten that Scottish are British? That Scotland is in Britain?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
double post deleted

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

How come Americans seem to have suddenly forgotten that Scottish are British? That Scotland is in Britain?

Because we cannot find Canada on a map--you expect us to know something like that?! We didn't suddenly forget. We never knew!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who stands up alone and says what they know, until it's announced on the news that the government says it's so, the general public won't believe and it's just another crank looking for attention or to sell something.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
reply to post by contactee

How about the Telegraph! That's a 'broadsheet' is'nt it?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

specifically:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

H

=

Kudos, didn't know they'd written up on it.
*reads broadsheet*

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Don't ya just love the British tabloids!

On the Mail they have a picture of Edgar, then below they have a picture of the 'autopsy'.
The Sun has a pic of Edgar, then below that they have a picture of CGI alien.
The Star doesn't even have a picture of Edgar, just good 'ole ET!
The Sky web page at least has a pic of Edgar but that is half way down the page, under the main pic of a costume headed alien.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.dailystar.co.uk...

The Sky Link is above me.

Are they taking it seriously.....I think not!
It might sell a few more editions, but I wonder if it all adds to the 'cookieness' of people wanting to know the real truth!

H

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Havalon]

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Havalon]

* Kooky

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It sounds more like the kind of "Proof" John Lear used to offer.
That is, "No Proof". Proof like, "I was told my a high ranking official,,,,,(name withheld for security reasons of course).....ect.

Are we to trust this guy, just because he walked on the moon? Does this make him immune to gullibility? Claims like this should not even be made unless there is solid proof to back them up....otherwise it's just a waste of time & energy.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's the radio interview

youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
its sort of like when Lt. Col. Philip J Corso who wrote "the day after Roswell"

it was all over the place in the news and interviews of him on news magazine shows ad infinitum. Then it went away.

Until President Bush or the upcoming president John McCain or Osoma Obama hold a press conference will there be a "true" fact that "we are not alone" that yes Space aliens have visited earth.

The masses on this planet (wether you like it or not) only hear and believe "the main dudes" and that would be Bush, Brown, or Osoma Obama, or McCain, or Dick Cheney, or NASA spokes person, or Shepard Smith on the Fox News.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just because he's well educated doesn't mean his statements can't be outlandish and false, its all based on rumor and speculation. GIVE ME A BLOODY PICTURE, lol

William Cooper was well-educated, and at one time was so definitive on his UFO statements it seemed real as to the point that it transcended the human capability of rationale, yet he changed his stance on the topic multiple times, and ultimately wasn't entirely sure of what was true or not.

A lot of people are well-educated, but can still make outrageous claims based on illusion or speculation. Sometimes one can become too well-educated beyond their mental and societal capacity.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
drudgereport.com just picked up the story so it is going to explode all over the conservative news at least.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I feel that the real reason for the cover up all these years is very simple - thru-out the history of mankind more people have died in the name of "GOD" or "Allah" than for any other reason - look at the 500 or so years of the "dark ages" all the way to today in the middle east - people are still being killed because they don't believe the way they should (whatever way that is) - Can you imagine what kind of panic and disruption the religious community world wide will go through once it becomes clear that there is something or someone that is superior to man and all that we have read in those books (Bible, Koran, and whatever book it might be written down in) is not true. Talk about your "end of the world" scenario. I do believe they are here and have been for a long time I think it is "possible" that they even helped man along the way, man went from living in trees to walking on the moon in an unbelievable short of time - the dinosaurs ruled for 100 million years -

For my money the reason for the cover up is religion, you want to get somebody really mad, attack his religion (just look at the middle east) and full disclosure would do exactly that - the people in charge know that and that is why they will never admit we have been dealing with aliens for years.

Once in a while someone comes along with the courage to tell the truth but it cannot be allowed to make mainstream media or be proven or else it would destroy the world

Just my two cents worth - but i bet i am a lot closer than a lot of people

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join