It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
could an alien race declare war on us? could we not stand a chance and if we cant what are we supposed to do? and I'm not talking about Independence day I'm talkin about universe at war so we'll all be at war and this topic is going to show how to survive the war its just i dont know where to start.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bryerben
could an alien race declare war on us? could we not stand a chance and if we cant what are we supposed to do? and I'm not talking about Independence day I'm talkin about universe at war so we'll all be at war and this topic is going to show how to survive the war its just i dont know where to start.

My best guess would be we wouldn't know until they started shooting that we were at war. It's not like they need to send a Declaration of War since we don't have an alien language translator available.

Survival of a galactic war would be remote since we have no means to leave this earth unless the invading party lands so we can overpower them and capture their ship. But who would fly it?

And where we go since the universe is at war?

[edit on 7/21/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
well you are right but still we were made for something so we'll just have to try to survive

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well my friend, you are in luck. I'll tell you how to survive the alien war.

First, cut yourself a piece of tinfoil out to make a hat. You will want to make sure it is big enough for your oversized brain. The aliens may want it. Next, you will need to buy a padlock and have a friend willing to trap himself on the outside for the sake of your survival. Fix the padlock to the door to your closet and get inside it. Make sure you have your special hat. You don't want to forget this. Next, have your friend lock you in. I find a Master Lock usually works best for this. Aliens cannot break them. Have your friend lock you inside with the lock and then swallow the key. It is essential that he swallow it and get as far away from you as possible. This way the aliens will not get the key. He can move to France or something. From what I understand aliens will not even want to go to France. The main thing is that you are safe in your closet with your hat. Do this now. Hope this helps.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

[i
Make sure you have your special hat. You don't want to forget this.

LOL

Swing away!
dont forget the baby monitor

[edit on 21-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Survival of a galactic war would be remote since we have no means to leave this earth unless they invading party lands so we can overpower them and capture their ship. But who would fly it?

will smith of course

i suspect an advanced race picking a fight with us would be much like us picking a fight with an ant colony, also i dont think there would be much point if they wanted our resources they could just blow up the planet and remote mine the debris, if they wanted clean air or water.. boy did they come to the wrong planet

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Well my friend, you are in luck. I'll tell you how to survive the alien war.

First, cut yourself a piece of tinfoil out to make a hat. You will want to make sure it is big enough for your oversized brain. The aliens may want it. Next, you will need to buy a padlock and have a friend willing to trap himself on the outside for the sake of your survival. Fix the padlock to the door to your closet and get inside it. Make sure you have your special hat. You don't want to forget this. Next, have your friend lock you in. I find a Master Lock usually works best for this. Aliens cannot break them. Have your friend lock you inside with the lock and then swallow the key. It is essential that he swallow it and get as far away from you as possible. This way the aliens will not get the key. He can move to France or something. From what I understand aliens will not even want to go to France. The main thing is that you are safe in your closet with your hat. Do this now. Hope this helps.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

That being said, you still have worry about what's on the other side

I call him super mod super mad freaking hatter

He's a master with the ruler!!!!

[img]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
good point but i said apart from Independence day and dude blowing up the earth is just out of the question!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'd stock up on Mardi Gras beads and I (Heart) NY T-shirts just in case they teleport into your closet.

And don't forget the pizza.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

that's why i luv you Hatter

We can call it "M. Nights' fabulous guide to not surviving, in fashion."

[edit on 7/21/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

May the force be with you

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
I'd stock up on Mardi Gras beads and I (Heart) NY T-shirts just in case they teleport into your closet.

And don't forget the pizza.

He can't take any food in there with him. The aliens might smell it. He will be forced to eat his leg if he gets hungry enough. I'm sorry, but this is just a sacrifice you will have to make if you are to survive the invasion.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

The aliens might smell it.

a boy with irritable bowel syndrome,who must battle his father(Fart vader) to save his underwear from complete destruction

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Good point! With those shark noses they could smell a crunchy hot wing with no sauce a light year away.

You're right. No food.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well that promotes another question then is the underwear boxers or briefs or thongs, that really makes a big difference.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
Well that promotes another question then is the underwear boxers or briefs or thongs, that really makes a big difference.

He will need a thong. A tinfoil one.
The aliens may want his "junk" as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
yeah but he had his thong on backwards and nobody noticed

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If that is the case, they would removed us a long time ago... Do you really think they would wait until we completely ruined the planet? no I dont think so my friend.. False flag operations is a real threat to our understanding of UFO's and ET's. It's impossible to prove anything these day's.. Its totally insane....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm really getting sick and tired of this 'aliens are going to invade us' or 'aliens and humans are going to war' #. Humans are assuming a lot, aren't they?

If there any aliens out there, no wonder they haven't landed yet. The first thing humans would do is grab their shot guns and start shooting.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thekherham

Wait, this was supposed to be a serious thread from the beginning?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join