It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

That was funniest reply I have red today

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I will summon Alister Crowley and Jack Parsons to rip a hole in space time and call forth the demons to fight for us. If you masturbate hard enough, you too can rip holes in space time and summon demons to fight for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
if someone seriously wanted to pick a fight with us, i suspect our only hope of survival would be if there was a race just as advanced as our attackers but more benevolent, one thing mankind seems to be good at is war and killing. Give us technology that would put us on equal footing with our tormenters and i suspect the attackers would quickly find a reason to go else where.

imagine all the militaries of the world united as one force ....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bryerben
could an alien race declare war on us? could we not stand a chance and if we cant what are we supposed to do? and I'm not talking about Independence day I'm talkin about universe at war so we'll all be at war and this topic is going to show how to survive the war its just i dont know where to start.

IF there is such a thing as aliens (the not from earth kind), which I doubt, the answer to your question would have to be...NO!!!
If a race was sufficiently evolved and technologically advance to travel, in great numbers, at speeds much faster then the speed of light, or to bend time-space, we would be no more to them then the rat is to us. Do we bother declaring war on the rat, or invading the rat? No, we just kill them when we see them and, if they are in big "colonies", like in the sewage system, we call the exterminators and kill as many as we can. Occasionally we also use them as test subjects, pets, or just tolerate them...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I doubt it. Look, the guys are obviously destroying our missles and we are not the only country. Be astonished. Here is video that the government did not want you to see. Check it before it is too late!

djYSiwIZ69I&feature=related

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They could have something similar to the U.N.
So that could prevent them to go to war with us.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bryerben

Read David Jacob's book, The Threat. Possibly we have undergone a secret, covert invasion. No, none of those big tripods walked about, no space ships like on Dr. Who flew over, it was a simple in the dead of night, secretly gathering of our DNA and quietly intermingling us with them.

You can't fight a enemy you don't know exist.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join