It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien code received world wide help needed to decipher

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i'd just like to go on record to say that my people did not send this message.

in case anyone was wondering.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Just be glad you didn't get this one: 8===D

Guys I just joined today, but unnexpected stuff like this just cracks me up i have read some really funny things on this site and I have also read some amazing things. On the alien message i am leaning towards it being a hoax untill the OP posts some kind of proof or answers some of our questions

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm the alien who sent the message. I apologize fully for the mixup. I was just trying to order a pizza.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I are a radio teckie

I haz codz daz zee ehlians

dez fine wynz ez gouda

shielaz dez clumsies abusen dez tehz

Dez haz liven changez on ez. Headz upz.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2008 by Southbound]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ'

= nothing, it's characters from a character map it could be anything, but the computer is just saying this equals nothing...

I'm a computer programmer.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

because some people are huge attention seekers... you would think that if this was in some sort of professional lab where they do real work.. even if this so called signal was sent and received.. you dont think someone monitoring this equipement (which undoubtedly WOULD be watched by someone somewhere) would see this and ask questions?

"secure line to where the galaxy?"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
i'd just like to go on record to say that my people did not send this message.

in case anyone was wondering.

im wondering what you mean exactly... that you are with the OP and never sent such message? or yer from Alpha Centuri and never sent a message back lol

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
This is one of those incidents where grammar really counts. You are smart enough to have your own staff, working in a lab sending signals to space.. but you cannot write in basic english.

Why isn't this guy banned?!?

I thought so too at first then somewhere along the way I realized that he is probably Italian and works in that area of the world as well which can explain how they could have sent the signal unhindered as another poster brings to light, not everyone here is American from the US...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
judging by truthseekerpeacemaker's refusal to answer any questions and/or return to the thread he started, means he will most likely be banned.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ' in Alienese means "toner low"

Are you sure you are on the correct line. Mine manual says 'Service required'. Wait a minute, my mistake, I am using the version 1 manual. Disregard.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This type of nonsense threads should never be allowed in the first place, not only do they a make a fool of all members that replied but they give a bad name to this site.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Eeeeeeeeeeeeevery time someone here comes on and talks about such an experience, they aaaaalways neglect to share ANY visuals, links to some proof. It's like they wait for us to take them at face value... only problem is... this is the internet... we CAN'T see your face, thus, your task is to give us the evidence upfront so we can judge and decide. That's why you posted this in the first place right?

Tsk... Zilch... nothing....

And for some reason I can't get past page 1, page 2 gives me page 1 and page 3 gives me page 1. Lovely.

link   
•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ'

=THE SAME CHANGE
UNINTERUPTTED TRANSFORMER.

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well it's simple really. The transcript reads "In AD 2101 war was beginning..." and so on and so forth. They're obviously trying to warn us of AD 2101! WHAT HAPPEN !!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Damn that Cats... he's messed with us too long.

I still think this thread would be double the pages now if the title had been "WE GET SIGNAL - WHAT??!'

Wait... the signal has appeared on youtube:

[edit on 20-7-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Let's pretend that this is real. What one might want to do it look at the data in binary and work with the 0s and 1s. One problem is not knowing if the characters were interpreted from 8 or 16 bit groups. Another is whether any low range (control chars) were in the string and did not print. There may have been more of those characters then those that printed. So if the bits represent a map, diagram or picture, much of it may be missing from the data we see here.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why does ATS allow this crap to stay up they want people to be serious and back statement up with facts, but this is still up and this prick has'nt been banned who's the joke this kid, or ATS for letting it stay up. Oh yea ban me for language whoooo cares.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join