It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien code received world wide help needed to decipher

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by want2believe

Here here, i agree with want2, why is the OP getting a long leash for this type of post with no proof or answers?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm?

I was at first miffed by this when I took the message into Word and discovered three words were misspelled (see the red underlines denoting such).

How can we be expected to take this seriously when the OP can't even spell secret coded messages correctly!

Then it occurred to me this may be in the wrong font!

In MS Reference it appears to be an equation of some sort. I'd try and crack it but I have some extremely important lint in my belly button to contemplate. Hmmm, looks a little like the Pope. I may have an Ebay item here

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hey, B, thanks for fixing that.
Now I can read it. It says "Do you think Bugs Bunny looked sexy when he dressed up in girly clothes?"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have the answer: don’t forget to drink your ovaltine

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that the symbols of this alien language were in one of the fonts. Honestly for a hoax you could have put alot more effort in.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Mmmm got to love speculators and impatient people. 6 pages of em!

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Maybe he doesn't get home until midnight (seeing as the first post was after 2am) because of a second shift or something. Maybe shortly after posting the OP went to bed, had other things to catch up on, or both and when they woke up, they went to work, and have not been back to check ATS yet. If I post this right now, I might not read any of the replies until 22 hours from now after I get everything done and have time to go online.

Now I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the OP, just wanted to throw my thoughts on why they haven't replied yet. These threads get so large because everyone is so impatient and keep posting to demand the proof if it's not presented in a short period of time. Everyone here who posted is feeding this thread. Don't feed it and complain. I don't mind feeding it. I myself had a few laughs from this.
Anyways thats my 0.02

Cheers

Zebra

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is the OP banned hence no reply...

Anyone watching any of Sci Fi channel movies today...some interesting lineup from Time destroyers, time machines, and nano robot invaders

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
This type of nonsense threads should never be allowed in the first place, not only do they a make a fool of all members that replied but they give a bad name to this site.

I agree with you, completely.

And what really gets me..........is that some people will believe anything - including absolute CRAP like this. I dont get it.

You know, there are people like me, who are very skeptical of the very topic of UFOs/Aliens, yet try REALLY hard to learn and believe. Its this crap that gives the whole topic a bad name. Please people - stop encouraging it by saying "I believe you". There is NOTHING believable about stuff like this!!!

MODs? Please move this to the trash bin!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't know if the message is authentic or not, but here is my examination of what was posted. Each of us has an idea or interpretation of what this message may mean.

By looking at the message when compared to fonts as in the picture below, we can determine that the message could be found in every language on the planet. The message appears to be universal. Microsoft Reference Specialty indicates to me that this may be a message indicating that something is coming our way. Milestones tells me we ought to party like its 1999. Just exactly what may be anyones guess. My guess would be an indication message proving that Nibiru and Nemesis are on their way to us. WingDings tells me something from the TAURUS is coming our way. The message is a warning.

Its just a guess !!! No need for immature flaming or defamatory remarks. We're all in the same boat together !

[edit on 7/20/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I to believe this is a hoax. The thread in question that he stated he worked for google is where i asked for proof of this. I dont find it amusing when I have to waist my time reading post's that are bogus. Seems to me that this person has been on A.T.S a few years now and knows better than to post these type of things. I am a very serious person Who doesnt see alot of humor In waisting others time with Post's like this. I normally would not even post but when i saw who it was posting, I remembered i never got an answer from him About his claim he worked for google.

I apologize now if this isnt appropriate for me to state here on this thread. But to stay on topic i will add That If he truly works for google and has recieved this message, Then show us some proof. Please prove me wrong and show me how bad ive been mistaken. Do this and i will give you an apology And never doubt you again.

Thank you

Russ1969

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Whats weird is that he has not shown back up. Did MIB get him?
Did he loose his job and has no home computer?
Did he get abducted by aliens?
I will have to be patient and hope he returns.
Good night wherever you are, hopefully still on planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ'

i would even let then probe me as long as i looked at the probe first and mad sure it didn't look like it was going to hurt i
Let's see...funny you should say that because I think it says "probing the 7th planet is healthful."

What in the world could that possibly mean? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
after asking my computer to decode the encoded message it spit the following out to my printer "Made in China"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
my printer spit out the same message

its called the test page

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Guys.

Its simple.

If you think this is total rubbish, don't contribute to the thread.

That way, the hoax doesn't get perpetuated any further.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I seriously hope the OP is alright as well. IF the poster really did hit something, his or her life could be in serious danger. Even if hoaxing, the hoaxer typically sticks around for a few more posts. I don't know.

I just wish the majority of you could quit acting like self righteous jerks long enough to see if the person even reposts. Even if something is a blatant hoax, making jokes and behaving foolishly is not the answer. A BS meter and "Welcome to McDonald's" are not mature ways to express your disbelief.

Believe what you want, but don't you think that ATS is far better served by intelligent discussion of the possibilities regardless of how far fetched they may sound? Begging the mods to ban this individual speaks more of your desires to see people punished than it does to show your desire for the truth.

I don't know the truth, but at least I don't resort to childish jokes and insults at the slightest provocation. What a waste of a thread with great potential.

Denying ignorance actually means something beyond finding hoaxes and discrediting people. You should all really think about that (mainly those who just don't get it).

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
2x Post

[edit on 21-7-2008 by GideonHM]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join