It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Originally posted by completenuttergit
ok . yet another antichrist thread .... seen them done them .. got a great T shirt too ... I bet one single pound .. he HAS to be American !!!

There is a whole world out here apart from The U S of A billions of people roaming the planet but if its going to be big n world changing its has to be well you know!

Fed up with the same old same old!! No i didnt read all of the posts as the same old circles will go round and round , call me wot u like but the planet is Earth not just usa!!

bored bored bored

No bad will intended to anyone but this is getting stale!

Git

Its all right my fellow Brit. There are some on here that think HRH Prince William is the rightful heir to the World Leadership ..... It is true that we Brits are GODS CHOSEN ONES

All this talk of Prince William, is there an article that can give me some info and closure..?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

did you know that by just giving someone a vaccination or injection they can secrectly inject a microchip inside of you?

Now a microchip is not only to track you on computer but can direclty affect your nervous system and effect your moods and thought patterns. The government has capabilities of using radio wave type transmissions through satellite that communicate direclty with this chip that can affect your life in unimaginable ways. Now just think if they can get everyone installed with these chips they can slowly turn us into robots controlling are very moods and actions. Some people have said they are already injecting these secret chips through injections to newly born infants in some parts of the world. (People need to be aware of this and keep their eye out.)

dude....what? One too many episodes of X-Files there Scully. Do you have any idea the astronomical price tag of this ludicous accusation? Its paranoid spazs like yourself that completely discredit sane paranormal researchers. You need to back up your claims, and not with back water retards that wear culonders on thier heads so "the government can't read my thoughts" get a grip.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This theory is good and all but its lacking on some primary points i.e. That there will be a GLOBAL 100 years war in the holy land which im sure we can all agree is Isreal (the relgious epicenter of Islam, Judeisim, and Christiantiy) That the end of days will manifest itself 25 years prior to the revealing of the "horsemen" (which discredits the 2012 theory) The fact that God will have marked his "loyal followers" The fact that 666 is already attributed to Nero Cesar, the list goes on and on. Now Im not saying the Catholic Church wont have anything to do with the end of days. In my opinion the Catholic Church is one of the most evil organizations in the world. I feel the anti-christ will either manifest himself through either Catholisim, or Islam (as noted in the Lost Book of Nostradomus)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
George Bush has assured that armagedon will happen by letting the attacks of the wtc happen or actually being a huge figure behind the wtc bombings.This war on terror
is going to led into armagedon especially if we attack
iran cause then israel will get involved and that will cause
a chain reaction.This war is so much bigger than most
people realize, its only a matter of of time (short time)
that this war will bring about the end of days,it is setting
the stage for the antichrist to take over.think about it they
are already preparing the mark of the beast, it is a little
chip that is implanted in ur arm, just like the ones put in our pets it will do the samething, it will track us, keep up
with our finances,and it will have ur adress and all of ur
relatives adress, it will know everything about u and
everyone that u have ever come in contact with.You won't be able to buy or sale without it and it might be hard but don't give in.Don't be fooled no matter how they put it to u any kind of chip implant is being set up for the antichrist DON'T GET IT PLEASE!!!!! don't folow others be your own self!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

cheers. i just couldnt be arsed to login at the time. im surprised this thread has carried on for so long, too... but the possibility of the pope being the antichrist holds some merit; asides from the current pope looking like a satanic muppet, havent the positions of the president and his staff (leaders of Freedom, protectors of the nation and her citizens rights, yadayadayada) been usurped by those with the exact oppposite intentions? in fact the church has plainly had many corrupt leaders over time; wouldnt that mean the anti-christ has already come? and proliferated?

maybe then, if these antichrist and armageddon prophecypheliacs are right about these events happening, they missed the boat centuries ago? the antichrist came, armageddon happened in such a way that you'd never hear or learn about it because your life and the current world would be defined by it already happening, and you are wasting your time preparing for something and living in fear because you feel SOMEthing has to happen. when in fact your world is the product of it. so whats next then?/ whats the next big thing to fear..? armageddon II?...
if there is a world ending cataclysm it is a cyclical thing, along with many earth-defining ages that come and go.. the Great Refreshing... which i guess could still go a way to crediting your fear.. just the idea that it being a religious event in a heaven/hell spiritual sense screams atavistic and archaic.

But the same question can be turned on me, so I dont mean this as an insult to anyones beliefs just a challenge.. that will probably just get skimmed over and ignored because it doesnt fit their paradigm....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth08
it is a little
chip that is implanted in ur arm, just like the ones put in our pets it will do the samething, it will track us, keep up
with our finances,

THEYVE BEEN TRACKING MY DOG'S FINANCES?!?! THOSE BASTARDS!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This would be more interesting if the rapture was actually mentioned in the Bible and not made up by some priest.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Get a copy/download of the Ring of Power by amenstop productions . It's low budget production but the info is very good in it. It's about 300 minutes long. Worth watching. I bought the video. The prince William as the Antichrist is only a small segment in the video.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I need to make a prediction about the end of the world.... it came to me in a vision

O The world trembled and the last of the real lighbulbs went dark, flourescent rays and floride form gasses in the dark, hallucinations open minds and the beast then enters, flatulent and made of undigested corn he rises from the sewers of the mind, stumbling drunk and with bad grammer he assumes the throne ... then wipes his ass with humanitys last hopes, all sorrow but for those of faith who cling on smitten within the beasts underpants lost to the darkness of the cosmic laundry basket, they live on mold and fungus and grow in numbers soon they rise into the air and enter the lungs of the great deciever striking him down with pneumonia and reclaiming the Earth

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Okay, IF HRH Prince William is supposed to be the figurehead of the NWO backed up by the so-called 300 blah blah blah, then WHY the hell did the NWO/300 let the British Empire disintergrate when it controlled a third of the world?

It would have been piss easy to have taken control of the world at the Empire's height backed up by the US and its control over the Pacific Region. Especially at that time, the US was the only nation with 'the bomb' and the troops were fully mobilised.

Japan and Germany were in rubble, North Africa was in British/Commonwealth hands, Italy was defeated, Europe was liberated, the Pacific was liberated as was India and China, most of Africa was back in European hands as was the Middle East. It doesnt leave a lot of countries left to conquer does it?

The NWO never had a better chance than the end of WW2 to have domination over the world. Just look at a map of the world at the end of WW2 and see where the allies were?

Thats why I call the NWO conspiracy a load of Bull****!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No offense to people that truly believe in the Bible, but it is in my opinion just a good story and nothing else.It is a lot of stuff interpreted by"Man" about what "God" supposedly said.I think many of the things in the Bible were natural events such as the great flood...could have been a catastrophic flood yes...but to many of the people in the region they knew of no other world outside of their own region perhaps a few hundred miles.That all being said maybe the Antichrist is an idea more so than a Man....or a Woman.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed
It happened when the Catholic church killed off over 150 million Christians back in the Dark Ages. Some respectable sources put the actual number at over 500 million.

I’m not sure of my numbers, but I’m pretty sure that yours are insane. There were roughly 37 million people in Europe during the 1300’s. There were roughly 6 million in the mid 600’s.

For your claims to be accurate the Church would have had to kill almost every living European during the Dark Ages.

It’s hyperbole like this that makes reasonable people dismiss the more outrageous claims of anti-Catholics. Doesn’t it make you wonder what else your sources may be claiming that is patently ridiculous?

C’mon, 150 to 500 million Christians killed by the Catholic Church during the Dark Ages? Seriously?

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

uhhh, what?

You seem to be claiming that this thread is about the claims that an American will be the anti-Christ in some strange, perverted jingoism.

The claims by the OP are that the anti-Christ will be the Pope (who is from Germany) or one of his successors (none have been American).

I think that two other options mentioned in this thread were Prince William and Prince Harry. Man, those English are so solipsistic.

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"C’mon, 150 to 500 million Christians killed by the Catholic Church during the Dark Ages? Seriously?"

Just recently, Pope John Paul II did in fact admit in his globally publicized "mea culpa" that the Roman Catholic church killed hundreds of millions of men women and children because they would not embrace Catholicism over and above the faith of Jesus Christ they learned of in the Bible. The mea culpa of John Paul II was an actual admission to those that do read their Bibles that the Vatican is truly the home of Antichrist. The Bible says only one entity will kill the children of the Lord in such a grand scale as this. Sad thing is, most of the world does not read their Bibles as the prophet Amos predicted for today. (See Amos 8:11) And most of those that do read bibles are unable to understand prophecy because of multiple reasons. Whether it be a lack of faith, a lack of desire to study His Word, false pastors and teachers, or a re-written bible, they simply cannot see the truth as it is written. So simply don't believe in prophecy making it impossible for them to realize what time it is in the prophetic clock.

And The Rapture is mentioned in the Bible, just not with the name "The Rapture." It says at the very end Jesus will return to take up his followers and then the final battle will occur where the anti-christ will be destroyed. The Tribulation has already occured, so the Rapture will be the end of it.

And to those that think it doesn't matter whether this is true or not, then you are dead wrong. If you don't get with the truth and make sure you stay with Jesus the whole way, you may end up on the bad side. If this happens, there will be no life after death, not even in Hell. In the last battle, Hell is destroyed and Satan is chained up. If you choose not to be with God, then the only thing that could happen to you after the end is to cease to exist. There is nowhere else to go. The Bible said there will be scoffers and those that turn there ear to the truth, and you can see some of that here in the replies. I posted this so those that don't believe can see the truth and get right with the Lord before it is too late. The Bible is a guide for all of humanity and has fortold thousands of events down to exact years. It is better than science. In fact, according to the Bible, the Earth is only about 6000 years old. Science had said the world is about 4.5 billion years old. But recent discoveries and studies have put the Earth at no older than 10,000 years, disproving Evolution. You can read some of the finding here:
remnantofgod.org...
When God created the Earth, he created it with age. That is why scientist get such large numbers in there readings. Adam was created as an adult, and so was the rest of Earth. There is no way that a space explosion resulted in living things, single-celled or not. And even then, there is no way Evolution could be possible. How could a single-celled organism ever change into a complex being? It's impossible, and to explain it, scientist do the only thing they can and say that it must have happened over billions of years. This is a complete cop-out and bull#. There is obviously a higher being. Sorry to get off the topic a bit, but I want to show how the Bible IS real and has been the truth since it's creation.

And one last thing, just to explain why prophesy in the Bible is so outlandish in it's imagery, I will give the reason. The prophets who created the Bible spoke a way that nobody today knows. They had different words for the same thing we know today as something else. Also, they wrote the prophesy from images that God showed them of the end-times. When they saw things they didn't recognize, which obviously happened a lot since they were seeing images of today, they would use metaphors and similes of things they knew to describe the images they didn't know.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by IAPremed]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So You will, Great Work
Those before ars Magna
Is nothing but anagrams.

You say Magna Carta
they said Magna Charta
chat they did
and act you do do
quite badly so.

Is disclosure unreal
laid before you
one last time.

I think so i am left alone
it seemed torn some said.

How wrong i was
and will be again
repeat after me, LOL.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed
Just recently, Pope John Paul II did in fact admit in his globally publicized "mea culpa" that the Roman Catholic church killed hundreds of millions of men women and children because they would not embrace Catholicism over and above the faith of Jesus Christ they learned of in the Bible.

Really? Well, I'll tell you what; if you can provide proof for that, I will whole heartedly apologize. And if you can't I'll expect your apologies and we can all sleep a little better at night.

If we push the time frame of the Dark Ages up a bit and take a look at peak populations, Europe topped out at a maximum of 30 million people in the early 1300's. Up until that time the population was much, much less. At the start of the Dark Ages it was a fraction of that.

So what you are saying is that the Church had a special Century Division that went out once every 100 years or so and decimated the population of Europe, including most (if not all) Catholics.

Oh, by the way; serious studies show that during the most precipitous downturns in European population the three primary causes were plague, famine and war. I'm surprised that there were any Europeans left to repopulate.

I look forward to seeing where the Pope apologized for all this.

Eric

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You can google the mea culpa if you'd like, it happened on March 12, 2000 by John Paul II. But it will be hard to find admittance of the actual numbers because the Catholic Church doesn't want that known. But you might be able to find it. Here are a few things from remnantofgod.org...
that give some proof of the numbers and where they came from:

"For teaching faith contrary to the teaching of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more than 100 million people."
Brief Bible Readings p. 16

Under the bloody maxims those persecutions were carried on, from the eleventh and twelfth centuries almost to the present day, which stand out on the page of history. After the signal of open martyrdom had been given in the canons of Orleans, there followed the extirpation of the Albigenses, under the form of a crusade, the establishment of the inquisition, the cruel attempts to extinguish the Waldenses, the martyrdoms of the Lollards, the cruel wars to exterminate the Bohemians, the burning of Huss and Jerome, and multitudes of other confessors, before the Reformation; and afterwards, the ferocious cruelties practised in the Netherlands, the martyrdoms of queen Mary's reign, the extinction, by fire and sword, of the reformation in Spain and Italy, by fraud and open persecution in Poland, the massacre of Bartholomew, the persecution of the Huguenots by the League,... and all the cruelties and perjuries connected with the revocation of the edict of Nantz [Nantes]. These are the more open and conspicuous facts which explain the prophecy, besides the slow and secret murders of the holy tribunal of the inquisition. -Rev. T. R. BIRKS, M.A., The Four Prophetic Empires, and the Kingdom of Messiah (1845 ed.) pp. 248, 249

The church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a compentant knowledge of history. The memorials, indeed, of many of her persecutions are now so scanty that it is impossible to form a complete conception of the multitudes of victims, and it is quite certain that no powers of imagination can adequately realize their sufferings. -W.E.H. LECKY, History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, (Reprint; New York: Braziller, 1955) Vol.2 pp. 40-45

The valid source that puts the number at 500 million comes from a book by the historian John Foxe called Foxe's Book of Martyrs. The link to it is here- remnantofgod.org... - but you will have to look around because it is a book.

Remember, this mass murder was not done over a couple of decades but indeed several centuries. Through the Crusades, the Reformation, the Inquisition, and all the other events listed above. This DID happen, and the Catholic Church has tried to keep it a secret to prevent Catholics from leaving the Church. And this wasn't done by Christians, it was done by Catholics. The Christians were the victims for not accepting Catholicism. Catholosism is not really Christianity. They pray to idols such as the Pop and to Mary, and also make up there own sins (The seven deadly sins). Catholosism goes against the Bible and Christianity in many ways. Where in does it ever mention a Pope? Watch the video I gave the link to in the initial post and you will see what the Pope actually believes. In brief, the Pope believes he is equal with God and that God must actually agree with HIM on pardons and whatnot. He believes he can do all that God can do, and that is is Jesus in the Flesh. This is Straight from his mouth. The video is very informative.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

"
You seem to be claiming that this thread is about the claims that an American will be the anti-Christ in some strange, perverted jingoism.
"

So your saying im a jingoist pervert then ? Im not at all perverted thanks!

I read as far down the first page and all i saw was that Obama bloke's name cropping up, I admitt i was expecting Bill Gates to pop up somewhere as his name seems to appear in "Anti Christ" threads lord knows why tho... but i have seen his name appear before..

Why should an Anti Christ be famous at first ? He could be from a quiet outback town in Australia or even an Inuit from Greenland!

Who knows where they may come from, all i was suggesting or trying to make a point of saying that, There is a big wide world out here not just the Americas .

Blimey it might even be me

Who knows ?

Git

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

THE TERRA PAPERS

(The Terra Papers: A hidden history of planet Earth: was written by the grandson of one of 6 Hopi Indians who saved a Human Extra Terrestrial after he crashed. His Grandfather revealed to him(through the words of the Extra-Terrestrial) the TRUE history of planet earth, and our universe from the big bang forward. =)

So, the Hopi Indians were referring to Christ huh? oh, and the Maya too? how convenient for your cause. Look, anybody who has done ONE SPEC of UN-BIASED research on the Maya, the Hopi, or the Mayan Calendar, (which I have been involved in for MANY years) Knows that it has NOTHING to do with Christ, the bible, or for that matter ANY RELIGION at all. The Maya were in contact with HUMAN Extra-Terrestrials which at one point in time they believed to be gods. But the ET's taught them the history of planet Earth(Terra), and taught them to look up to the stars, and read the universe...they were SPIRITUAL, not RELIGIOUS. Did you even watch that movie I linked up in my last post? If not, I suggest you do...and read the Terra papers...then get back to me...the reason I say this is because I have done UN-BIASED research, not only on the Maya, and the Hopi, I have also researched and read up EXTENSIVELY on EVERY MAJOR(and many non-major) religion practiced on earth today. So, I would really appreciate it if anyone who wants to reply to my posts would WATCH the documentary in my previous post and READ the Terra Papers. Once that is accomplished, we can begin to have intelligent debates and conversations about what we know

Again, I'm not here to bash anyone or criticize anyone's beliefs, I just want to discuss and converse with some people about the other aspects to the "end times" theory...it's not all doom and gloom

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

i believe this will be one man

the serpent was one individual

Jesus was tempted by one individual

one individual possessed Judas

ergo

Satan has/is/will corrupt the word of God

Satan has/is/will tempt

Satan Has/is?/will possess the body who will be the antichrist