It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD

Seattle sits on 7 hills and is the home of microsoft (money and information) and is a leader in the green movement.

Constantinople (Istanbul) is on 7 hills and could easily be pictured as a religious and military center for Islam.

lets not forget that there are several other cities with the 7 hills feature

among them are Moscow, Prague, Barcelona.. et al

in fact there is a stretch of the imagination that D.C. on the Potomic has 7 hills too!

google up: [moscow, city of 7 hills legend] and you will find many links of legends/folklore/historic fact links that point out that 'Rome' is not the only or most recognized city that sits on seven hills. !!

so the myopic Bible interpeters are just that --- myopic, in insisting Rome is the seat of the A-C.......................................................... balderdash!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

The apocrypha has America prophecy:

www.iamhe.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's a piece that goes further into the idea that The AntiChrist and second Coming are one and the same:

www.antipas.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Every generation will have it's own anti-christ until the end of days.

The end of mankind will come so swiftly in my opinion that no one will have time to pull out prophetic books, they will spend their last 5-10 minutes holding loved ones, if they have any nearby.

So really i think all these end of days prophecies and anti-christ stories are moot. I mean I know it's symbolism and all, but the creatures and events described in the book of revelations are just rediculous , incoherent babble during the parts when they describe the beasts and other such things with numbers upon numbers, on top of numbers.

The preverbial crap is gonna hit the fan so quick, no one will have time to try and reference books, nor wanna waste their last 5 minutes looking for lines in a book. They will most likely spend it holding thier family close and praying.

I mean really when the government comes on TV one day and says well we've discovered a huge asteroid that is traveling so fast, it will be impacting the earth within the next 30 minutes. Most if not all mankind will die instantly, the rest might survive for a while but will eventually die after supplies run out. But we believe the earth will survive.

After hearing that....Really is finding out who the antichrist was/is gonna be important at all? I don't think so.

That is how I believe the earth will end. Perhaps if were looking in the right spot we may get a few days notice, but even then whats it gonna matter if enyone even predicted this?

The only other way I see mankinds extinction, is global Nuclear war. But even then there might be underground bases, that people can survive in long enough for the falout to dissapate, and to continue manking hopefully.

But being an Atheist now that I can decide for myself (I was raised a Christion, went to sunday School, the works) I highly doubt we will see anything remotely resembling what is prophecised in revelations. Unless it's all metaphors for stuff that will happen, but these metaphors are gonna have to be stretched/and twisted a ton, to make them fit anything that can concievably happen, imo.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Your missing the holy Mollee part. The Mayan time line for this age lines up just about perfectly with biblical prophecy and its time line. The bible does not say that life will not go on after doomsday. It says that Christ will rule on earth for another thousand years and that would be the awakening that the Mayans and Hopi Indians speak of.

Each Mayan age is roughly five thousand something years. According to the bible we should be roughly five thousand something years old.

And you should know that it is a well known fact that tons of people were here before Christ. Otherwise who was he going to save lol?

Think about that one and get back to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe the anti-christ will only be introduced to the world after great tribulation and war when the world in in total chaos, when everyone is praying and seeking for answers and solutions to what we will face in the times ahead.

That is when the anti-christ will come forward with a solution so everyone will embrace him and accept him as a Savior someone who will fix the world problems and as a great leader. This will be the deception, I'm sure the illuminati has already planned this all out. It's part of their NWO plot, did you know that by just giving someone a vaccination or injection they can secrectly inject a microchip inside of you?

Now a microchip is not only to track you on computer but can direclty affect your nervous system and effect your moods and thought patterns. The government has capabilities of using radio wave type transmissions through satellite that communicate direclty with this chip that can affect your life in unimaginable ways. Now just think if they can get everyone installed with these chips they can slowly turn us into robots controlling are very moods and actions. Some people have said they are already injecting these secret chips through injections to newly born infants in some parts of the world. (People need to be aware of this and keep their eye out.)

I would expect the anti-christ to show up with his grand appearance sometime after the world economy and currencies have collapsed and a WWIII type scenario breaks out with the world left in panic, fear and total chaos. After an extreme crisis then he will come to save the day and most people will accept him in a heart beat not even realizing it.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkaeneset
reply to post by Rook1545

The apocrypha has America prophecy:

www.iamhe.net...

the www. is Global !... just because some really big players are in the USa o not signify or identify america.
or more exactly the northern part of the western hemisphere (aka the America(s))

and Whats this Melchezidek mention? is that some sort of channeled entity from another dimension??

~~~~~~

heres a little known seret..
the Jesus ministry and death/crucifixon was a mini-play or drama of the 'End-Times' in a condensed version.

He ministered/taught for 3 1/2 years= that equals the time of the 1st half of he tribulation... follow that reasoning?

upon the visit to the Temple for the Passover, thats when the Anti-christ/Beast was first revealed (which turned out to be the money-changers who defiled the Temple & priesthood)

which by that revelation brought about the 2nd half of the tribulation...

which was condensed to 3 1/2 days (as scripture says 'Except for those days were shortened, no flesh would be left alive)
so the Jesus suffering & death for the next 3 1/2 days corresponds to the final 3 1/2 yeatrs of the anti-christ dominated 3 1/2 year 'half' of th end-times tribulation 7 year 'week'

After the Temple riot after which Jesus fled, and after the upper room passover last supper, Jesus went to the Garden where he was arrested... which corresponds to a 1/2 day..
Jesus went on to suffer the Agonys which correspond to the Bowl judgements, the vial judgements,
and while he was in repose in the cave tomb, that corresponded with the 7 trumpets events while Jesus was in 'hell'

so the 70th week(end-times predecessor) was played out by Jesus, during his brief ministry and the 3 1/2 days of torture and death - then resurrection...
and it is perfecty clear just who/what the anti-christ/beast was then, and is now, and was since humanity became civilized and God conscious/aware.

thats all folks

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I thought we reached a consensus on who the Antichrist is, It's Prince William. That is well known.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The fact is, the end of the world will come a lot more suddenly than most people believe. I'm trying to pass this on because now I recognize a lie that will have everyone expecting the process to take longer. Satan has used the Catholic church to set up a story, and now many Christians, Catholic or not, believe it. This story is the idea that the tribulation is still to come, and with the appearance of the antichrist we will have time to choose sides. The truth is that the tribulation has already happened. It happened when the Catholic church killed off over 150 million Christians back in the Dark Ages. Some respectable sources put the actual number at over 500 million. They were killed in the most horrid ways imaginable, all because they weren't Catholic. The Pope actually believed he was doing God's work. There have been prophecies said to occur directly after the tribulation which have also already occured, giving more proof. This is all shared through the following link and it may be one of the most important reads for you if you care about your fate.

remnantofgod.org...

I already provided this link in the original post, but here it is again. None of the stuff it talks of is opinion. It's all supported within the Bible, taken from Biblical prophesy and interpreted as directly and literally as possible. So if you believe the Bible, you should believe this. If you don't believe what this article is saying, I think you must not have faith in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

AshleyD, the sword your avatar is holding looks DISTINCTLY like the Sword that He-Man used to carry around.

And as I remember, Christian Conservatives were bashing Masters of The Universe for the same reason they bash Harry Potter today.

What gives?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The instant you used the Bible as a source, you've lossed the serious interest of me and many others. Sorry about the 1 liner, but simplicity is often the best direction to take.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If the end of time does come, at least for human kind, and these prophecies do turn out to be real, then why should we fear? If it's all being fulfilled, and it happens the way it's supposed to, then at least we'll know we're going some where when we die. The sooner all of these events happen, the sooner we're going home...or am I wrong for thinking this way?

But, in truth, why should a God who is unconditional in Love wreak terror upon his creation? And if God has created free will, then is this not a little contradictory to it? since all of these events are obviously preplanned and ready to be executed upon a certain generation.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok . yet another antichrist thread .... seen them done them .. got a great T shirt too ... I bet one single pound .. he HAS to be American !!!

There is a whole world out here apart from The U S of A billions of people roaming the planet but if its going to be big n world changing its has to be well you know!

Fed up with the same old same old!! No i didnt read all of the posts as the same old circles will go round and round , call me wot u like but the planet is Earth not just usa!!

bored bored bored

No bad will intended to anyone but this is getting stale!

Git

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Secretly microchipping people through Vaccine Injections? Are you totally out of your mind? Which Countries? Show me proof please.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

I watched all 5.5 hrs and according to this guy, the end time will be Oct 28, 2011 when we all become "conscious co-creators" So, where does Dec 21, 2012 come into play???

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am reminded. in this thread, of one of those places where they will give you a bowl of soup and a piece of bread... after the sermon.
And then the soup's pretty thin and you're turned off missionaries for awhile.
I'm not joining, thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boswell
If the end of time does come, at least for human kind, and these prophecies do turn out to be real, then why should we fear? If it's all being fulfilled, and it happens the way it's supposed to, then at least we'll know we're going some where when we die. The sooner all of these events happen, the sooner we're going home...or am I wrong for thinking this way?

But, in truth, why should a God who is unconditional in Love wreak terror upon his creation? And if God has created free will, then is this not a little contradictory to it? since all of these events are obviously preplanned and ready to be executed upon a certain generation.

How do you know God is unconditional in love? Claiming to know gods mind at this point would not be comprehendable by any human. If God does indeed exist than freewill is a massive illusion, because he is omnipresent and omniscient he knows what is happening and what will happen. Therefore if he knows the future of you , me or anyone else than everything was already predestined, free will then would not exist. A Paradox of heaven and hell, if god knows before what we are going to do hell can not be possible , because we could have done nothing to change what we have done.... . So God can either not know the future , and we will then have true free will, but then any prophecies of future dates would be invalid , and just garbage. If God does know the future, we do not have free will, and prophecies could be possible.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

One line post! Guess it doesn't apply anymore! Are you the "Antichrist?"

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i vote for bush. i don't care. www.bushisantichrist.com

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
ok . yet another antichrist thread .... seen them done them .. got a great T shirt too ... I bet one single pound .. he HAS to be American !!!

There is a whole world out here apart from The U S of A billions of people roaming the planet but if its going to be big n world changing its has to be well you know!

Fed up with the same old same old!! No i didnt read all of the posts as the same old circles will go round and round , call me wot u like but the planet is Earth not just usa!!

bored bored bored

No bad will intended to anyone but this is getting stale!

Git

Its all right my fellow Brit. There are some on here that think HRH Prince William is the rightful heir to the World Leadership ..... It is true that we Brits are GODS CHOSEN ONES

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join