It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by havingfun
They go on to talk about the woman on the scarlet beast. Which they conclude simply must be the vatican. Now wait a second here a chick on a red dragon doesn't sound anything like a church nation. Is the vatican red? How is a woman a church? how is a nation a dragon? My neighbor's wife has a red harley davidson mabey she is the anti-christ! Keep reaching far enough and you can pull a rabbit out of anything.

The woman and the beast are metaphors. The video explains that and backs it up with other passages in the Bible that define these metaphors. Not sure how you missed that, but yeah. There's not literally going to be a woman riding a red dragon in the end times. It's all symbolism, and the Bible defines this symbolism itself so there's no need for interpretation. The fact that a woman=a church and a beast=a nation is stated in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
**The context of quoted is in-tact

Originally posted by IAPremed
Satan deceives the whole world .......snip.......... we all have the Bible to warn us .......snip.......But what if that belief is just another part of his deception.

If the Bible is the warning, yet the warning is of the devil due to the deception, then you've been praying to Satan all along.

Which is an ironic comment ...... somewhere in a post of mine from years ago are my same sentiments, that Chrsitianity, wholly, is truly the hell-spawn.

[edit on 21/7/08 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

hey!

hm... maybe... but in the bible all are only men... there are women bad (so normaly the antichrist must be a woman....:lol

thanks for your answer!!!

Nia

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

*looooooooool*

we should start a search "Who´s the best antichrist?!!"

Nia

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by scarletm

I agree...All the predictions seem to point to Bush and Cheney. Given the state of events in the world this is quite disturbing. God help us all.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
is it me?

do i get to be the antichrist?

please please please let it be me

...i heard the antichrist gets cake

and people will do anything for cake.
...well, maybe some people would prefer pie

i wouldn't mind either.

yep, that's the exact same level of silliness pretty much every antichrist prediction thread is made up of...

And what cake would sir like ? Dont spose you want Angel cake being the antichrist n all that ??? Well only if you want to be the antichrist ? Had an aunty Christine once , liked being called christ (Rhymes with twist) she was my aunty christ ... spose that dont count tho !

oh well

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
reply to post by ParaFreaky

hey!

hm... maybe... but in the bible all are only men... there are women bad (so normaly the antichrist must be a woman....:lol

thanks for your answer!!!

Nia

Well that nails it then .. my aunty christ was the anti christ .. funny woman tho , she could suck her big toes!!

Git

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We are the anti christ.
We are the best and the worst of humanity and WE have been for all of time.
Name a time in our history when one group or another under one "leader" or another hasn't used his/her/their power to subjugate/drive out or destroy another group/race/religion/etc. for whatever their "good reason" is.

How many groups of people have suffered genocide since history began?

God/the anti-christ/etc. is our way of transferring the blame from that individual/group to another.

If god had the care to appear and save people back in the early days of "christian" history why has he not appeared since considering we have gotten so much better at exterminating entire cultures since then.

Religion is for fools who do not have the balls or brains to change their own lives but pray for someone else to do it for them.
If there is a god I would expect the first thing he/she/it would do if it appeared on earth would be to eradicate those doing evil in his name. Perhas then there would be no catholic church or islam, etc.

Imagine...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Look at how everything is priced. There is often times it ends with 9.99 (upside down it is the sign of the Devil). It is marked on all the pages, all the magazines, and when you buy something this is the mark you need (9.99). Some will claim this and that about the need to have it leveled off there but I've always found the numbering was based of Lucifer code. The money sign "$$$" is a Lucifer code as well. It is the unfinished infinity symbol representing Lucifer's fall from the heavens.

6- Fall from Heaven
6- Putting his seed (DNA) between man and himself.
6- Unified world government controlled by him (Son of Perdition).

The "6" symbol does have the half infinity structure to it. Same goes with the money symbol.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Also the people who demand worship of the bible are of no good. Those who reveal the truth are good. In the scriptures (bible) it mentions praying in secret and worshiping in secret. Not to be like those who go out in public and pray out in the open just to act better then others. It is all there in the bible about prayer and worship.

Yeshua Ben Yoseph never had a Church! He never said to make priests and make them go without desire. He wanted disciples not false worshipers who declare the word of god as their own. No man is higher then the Creator and anyone who judges another on behalf of Creator is to also be a great sinner.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

Of course i got it, but what i was talking about is the video tells you not to listen to other peoples interpretation of the bible and then interprets it in their own way. Next time turn on your sarcasm filter on to catch the good parts k thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

I scanned all the responses, and then went back and looked at the original links, and then scanned the responses again. This was a lot of info, and I probably missed something. HOWEVER...

From the links, it is pretty clear to me that the Anti-Christ was Adolph Hitler, period. So, I guess we've somehow moved past the Bible right now, and are in brand-new territory.

Is that possible? That the end of the Bible has already happened, and we don't know it?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
although i believe there is some truth in the bible, i am given pause by a few things:

-all that is potentially lost in translation
-the fact that i KNOW the bible has been used as a tool of control--look at what it did for Africans, African Americans and the many other cultures that had their native religions maligned as primitive, etc.
-the fact that many did and still due use bible verses as a justification for slavery; did those verses also justify another 100+ years of second class citizenship and state sponsored and/or condoned terrorism against blacks as well?
-the fact that the fear instilled through "good ole' religion" kept the majority of enslaved Africans, for example, docile in their servitude
-the fact that so much of the book is taken literally, when much of the knowledge B.C. and A.D. was passed down through allegory, etc.
-why did king james need his own translation and why is it still in use?
-what about the books not included in the bible. ever read about jesus' life and work outside of the land of isreal?

i believe in a creator of all things, but i don't think that the entirety of the human story in all of its truth is written in the christian bible. afterall, more blood has been spilled world wide in the name of religion--with christianity being the worst culprit.

no offense, but i, for one, will not be looking to the bible for my answers relative to what is to come for us. i would look to so-called extra-terrestrials before the bible, as they seem to be the only entities who are ever present. they must play some role, as thousands of people have borne witness to their existence. i wish i could say the same for "god." the former is a testament to how programmed we are--we believe in a bible god we've never come close to actually seeing, but as a country we are quick to de-bunk any credible, sound depictions of sightings or abuductions. go figure....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
Interesting thread!

I scanned all the responses, and then went back and looked at the original links, and then scanned the responses again. This was a lot of info, and I probably missed something. HOWEVER...

From the links, it is pretty clear to me that the Anti-Christ was Adolph Hitler, period. So, I guess we've somehow moved past the Bible right now, and are in brand-new territory.

Is that possible? That the end of the Bible has already happened, and we don't know it?

NOW .. that is interesting ... If so , where do we go from here then ? Do we need a new Christ or have we moved on too far for such a deity ??

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

not a one liner..

take care all

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled
reply to post by screamo

How many generations have claimed knowledge of the identity of the antichrist? The impending apocalypse?

Yes, all this crying wolf, perfect, what better way to blind side the majority,

"Diabolus enim et alii dæmones a Deo quidem naturâ creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali."

he is a liar and the father of lies the master of deception, patient it seems, when one looks at our world today one has to wonder.

Could it be?

Is it really all about a battle for our souls?

Why?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by clg79

clg,

the word you're looking for is "hypocrites".

Jesus has a great teaching about these type of people and he addressed them to the priest and pharisees in his time, which words are still true at this time, for many praise God, yet worship images and Idols.

" Truly I say to you, as God lives, the hypocrites make much prayer in every part of the city in order to be seen and held for saints by the multitude: but their heart is full of wickedness, and therefore they do not mean that which they ask. It is needful that you mean your prayer if you will that God receive it."

Whereupon the people ran together to the Temple with the high priest and priests, who drew near to Jesus, saying: "O master, it has been said to us that you say evil of us; therefore beware lest some evil befall you." Jesus answered: "Truly I say to you, that I speak evil of the hypocrites; therefore if you be hypocrites I speak against you." They answered: "Who is a hypocrite? Tell us plainly."

Jesus said: "Truly I say to you, that he who does a good thing in order that men may see him, even he is a hypocrite, forasmuch as his work penetrates not the heart which men cannot see, and so leaves therein every unclean thought and every filthy lust. Know you who is hypocrite? He who with his tongue serves God, but with his heart serves men. O wretched man! for dying he loses all his reward. For on this matter says the prophet David: "Put not your confidence in princes, [nor] in the children of men, in whom is no salvation; for at death their thoughts perish": no, before death they find themselves deprived of reward, for "man is," as said Job the prophet of
God, "unstable, so that he never continues in one stay." So that if today he praises you, tomorrow he will abuse you, and if today he wills to reward you, tomorrow he will be fain to despoil you. Woe, then, to the hypocrites, because their reward is vain. As God lives, in whose presence I stand, the hypocrite is a robber and commits sacrilege, inasmuch as he makes use of the Law to appear good, and thieves the honour of God, to whom alone pertains praise and honour for ever.

Furthermore I say to you, that the hypocrite has not faith, forasmuch as if he believed that God sees all and with terrible judgment would punish wickedness, he would purify his heart, which, because he has not faith, he keeps full of iniquity. Truly I say to you, that the hypocrite is as a sepulchre, that [on the outside] is white, but within is full of corruption and worms. So then if you, O priests, do the service of God because God has created you and asks it of you, I speak not against you, for you are servants of God; but if you do all for gain, and so buy and sell in the Temple as in a market-place, not regarding that the Temple of God is a house of prayer and not of merchandise, which you convert into a cave of robbers: if you do all to please men, and have put God out of your mind; then cry I against you that you are sons of the devil, and not sons of Abraham, who left his father's house for love of God, and was willing to slay his own son. Woe to you, priests and doctors, if you be such, for God will take away from you the priesthood!"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's John McCain. He is Mabbus. With the white hair. He will become the next president, even though Obama wins. Obama will be assassinated and McCain will become President, though that term won't apply.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed
Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man.

Not that I want to disrupt your thread, but what is the MAN you are talking about?

I think you point to the church, not to a MAN.

Am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The mentioning of the 666 as a distinctive sign recorded on the Pope's crown, but the words used are Latin words. The New Testament was written in Hebrew and the oldest translation were done in Greek, a dominant language for the Gentiles. When the 666 is broken down in Green values the following name come forth: Lateino, which means: A Latin man, which is the language that identifies a Country, a city, a religion and believers. It is talking about the Roman Empire, the city of Rome, the Catholic religion and the Catholic Christian believers. From the church will comes out the Image of the Beast, and it will uphold the coming of the Beast (European Union). The daughters that accompany the Great Harlot are the Protestant churches.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join