It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry, but the Bible also says that no one can predict when he will come. So, you are violating the very precepts of the book you claim to believe in, by trying to predict just when the Anti-Christ will come.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You put 'hundreds of prophecies fulfilled' in the title of your thread. You posted zero.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have nothing against Christians or any religion with good intentions, but if god cared so much for the world to let us have it and we have free will as catholic doctrine made clear, and we have an afterlife. Why in Gods name would he care what we do, I mean if he did not interfere and just let these man animals have there way with the planet knowing in advance we would muck it up and then start worshiping Satan, not even knowing its Satan by the way.

Then why is he so great I mean hes just sitting back or whatever, biblically speaking all hes done is sent a few messengers but gave us no way to tell a real messenger from a fake one. He says test the spirit, but how do we do that if we have not learned to test it from the man who made this whole mess in the first place.

I think the whole Christian thing is just a way to keep people narrow minded, And give those with authority to dictate who lives and who dies, who is good and who is bad. If anything can be gained from the bible it is that Jesus never kept any records as (if he did live at some point) he would realize that dead letters will never make up for personal wisdom.

Also I have went to that presents of God place and went to there chat room
which I found was mostly filled with good tempered, well intentioned people.
And a Room owner that ruled with an iron fist and asked for "tithes" so he could sit at his computer or what ever it is he does. I know life is tough buddy but maybe you should have focused less on saving your soul and judging others and more on saving money and making friends.

Just my two cents and I may be absolutely wrong as I realize i am human and am not perfect and make mistakes, yet I try to learn from it and not blame it all on external forces ie Satan.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the video was most entertaining and did bring up alot of valid points about the prophecies relating to the vatican. However what I do have to ask is, it only chooses 11 prophecies from the bible, do all the other prophecies in the bible also point towards the Pope & the vatican or have those 11 only been cherry picked because they suit the authors agenda whereas the other prophecies do not ?

Whilst I don't buy into the bible or any religion and personally think anyone who believes in a book is including themselves in the biggest scam in history, this video does raise some interesting points

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here is a link that shows 25 prophecies that the Pope fulfills perfectly:

www.remnantofgod.org...

I hate how most of you don't even look at the links I gave in the initial post which gives most all the information I am saying with evidence. You then go on to say I'm wrong and act like I am giving no evidence. It is ALL there in the links. I'm not going to type it all up here or directly post the video. If you want to know the truth, then have the energy to click the link and watch the short video and read some articles. It's not that difficult and you won't have to continue to ask what I'm talking about.

Again, here is the MAIN link to the homepage of this site where you can access an array of articles and biblical evidence to support the statements:

www.remnantofgod.org...

Just look along the left side and start to learn the truth. This guy is not giving his own interpretations, he uses only the Bible as evidence and support, not his own opinions.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by IAPremed]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The antichrist can only be Jewish. The pope does not fulfill that prophecy.

The pope will be a person who is used by the antichrist just like rome was used by the sanhedrin.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have never heard that the antichrist needs to be Jewish, so if you could show me the passage(s) in the Bible that say this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed
I have never heard that the antichrist needs to be Jewish, so if you could show me the passage(s) in the Bible that say this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

The passage that hints of this is found in Daniel chapter 11:

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

These verses are basically a brief character study of the anti-christ. Note that in verse 37 it says that he will not regard the "God of his fathers"; in scripture this can only be referring to a Hebrew and since the passage is a jewish prophecy given to a jew, that sort of clinches it in my mind. Coupled with the fact that no jew would ever entertain the idea of a "messiah" from any lineage other than the house of David, the antichrist must surely at least "claim" to be jewish. But I am no expert or scholar concerning this, so consider this my opinion only. Others may have a different opinion or knowledge.

Edit to add: To the OP, I don't think that the Pope will fufill the office of anti-christ, due to this passage, but he will most certainly play a part, perhaps as the false prophet?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by DisgustedOne]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

Hi,

I went to the link that you suggested and decided to randomly look into one prophecy and see how the Vatican fits in. I chose the 7th one listed (healing of a mortal wound) as 7 is often considered a number representing God.

After examining what the site says about the prophecy, I find the connections tenuous at best. The dating system seems a bit silly to me, as dates are off if the destruction of the three horns is what is in question (Hiruli, Visigoth and Vandals). They were driven from Rome in 538, but not destroyed and even if they were, that is a pretty big stretch to make them out as the horns.

Regarding the healing of a mortal wound, if this is referring to a world power regaining prominence, there are much better examples to be found of belief systems that have spawned power bases (such as Islam and Communism) that have been thought destroyed but have made remarkable come backs.

I don't want to cherry pick the prophecies that are focused on in this site as that wouldn't really be intellectually honest and fair. When I have some time I'll go back and look at a few more and see if they are a bit more convincing. Maybe I'll choose 1 and 8 (my birthday is January 8th).

Eric

[edit on 26-7-2008 by EricD]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Or maybe this is all just the equivalent of a toddler throwing jelly pudding at the wall in frustration of what you'd like reality, and the end of time to be?

And your Ego won't allow you to be anything other than something justified by at least one Deity or another?

Just maybe?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here's a small record. A brief history of apocalypse.

www.abhota.info...

There's nothing like a 3000 year old apocalyptic vision to put your wank fantasy end of the world dreams into perspective.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To be honest, I haven't seen so much idiocy since... well, the last election.

What was the last election where fundamentalist right wing nutjobs didn't proclaim the democrat candidate as the Antichrist?

I mean, seriously?

I think it must have been long before I was born...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
*Laughs*

Really, christian based religions should thank Satan. He's the only thing thats kept you god botherers in business for 2000 odd years.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ - The Anti-Christ(ian) - Revealed
The Anti-Christ present time is Anti-ChristIAN, in other words, its teachings and works are against The Christian People, against The Covenant and The Law of The covenant, and aginst The Words of Jesus. The Words of God never lie; Not of the good, not of the evil. The Words of God may hurt, but the pain is healing pain, because the pain come from The Beast who is dying in your mind where it dwell - kill it, or it will take you to Hell.
A Testament is never written After Death. A Testamet is not allowed to be changed by any meanig After Death. The New Testamet is written After Death and it has been changed several times in course of history. The Bible is partly written by Anti-Christ - present time Anti-Christian and Anti-Human. It reveals itself to The Christian Community World Wide, and even to people outside The Christian Community, by all Anti-Christian (Anti-Human) teachings from The Bible, and its so called Doctrines. It split Families, and People of A Nation against The Law of The Covenant, instead of merging Families and The People of A Nation into one.

Matthew 23:15 : Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves.

kivi.suomalaiset.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
All I Know is that the anti-Christ will have to have two personality traits according to the book of Daniel. He will have to be a "King with a fierce countenance," i.e stern appearance and "be without regard for women." He is not going to be this charismatic figure that everyone is expecting. Most likely, he is going to have the "average Joe" way about him. It will be his ideas that draw people towards him, nothing more.

Man you you just described Bill Gates!!!

I say it's Bill Gates.

LoL

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i may well be one of the masses that say' There he is' ..or 'thats the anti-christ'

but i don't hold to the Political &/or Military 'Leader' becoming the person known as anti-christ.

We can be pretty sure that the former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan was not the anti-christ.............YET

i suggest that a powerful person like A central banks chairman,
somewhere world-wide (as in the EU or America, or some Islamic country like Saudi Arabia)could have the means & opportunity to consolodate global power as described in the biblical scripture prophecies.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled
I'm pretty sure the Pope is the Antichrist in this tale. Again.

Apparently the Latin phrase for "Vicar of Christ" adds up to 666

Oh, that flogged horse again. It's pure imagination. The pope has never held the title "Vicarivs Filii Dei", or "Vicar for the Son of God". It's a myth. He doesnot have a hat where that sentance is inscribed. It's pure rubbish. This is a myth that's been going on since the forged Donation of Constantine surfaced in the eighth century. This highly forged decree hands over Rome, the Western Empire and lands in all over the world into the hands of the pope, while the Eastern Empire and Constantinople would stay under Constantine and his successors. Through this forgery the Holy Roman Empire saw dawn of day, and suddenly a Christian minority becomes sole rulers of most of the known world. The pope soon put himself in the position of God and like with Solomon, he swore that the Empire should have the French Merovingeans as emperors under the Pope in all eternity. But the Pope later conspired to eradicate the Merovingean line, and instead gave the sceptre of Europe to the German kings.

Anyway, the Donation of Constantine contains a title: Vicarivs Filii Dei and ascribe it to st. Peter and the popes. If you take the Roman numerals and add them upp: V+I+C+I+V+I+L+I+I+D+I=666 but noone holds this title, so it's all bogus.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just a couple of my thoughts:

When I hear Dragon I think of China

Do you think the Anti Christ knows that he is the Anti Christ all of his life or just before the Prophescies are to unfold?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Who rules in a County?
If a A Church, religion, own people of A Country, the Leader of A Church have power inside A Country regardless where she/he is located, and regardless what her/his nationality is. When people of America vote for example, does the Americans who belong to A Church vote as Americans by own mind, or according to the mind of The Church Leader? If they vote accrding to the mind of The Church Leader instead of voting by own mind and intelligence, The Church and Church Leader, that might not even be an American, get power and influence in The Government of America.

kivi.suomalaiset.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join