It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any interesting ghost videos or stories out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey,

Well im interested in ghost, but i really havent found any good and interesting ghost encounter stories or any ghost sighting footage, so i was wondering if any members here on ats could help me out by posting some stories or videos, cause im very interested in hearing some, so if u have any stories u can share with me or footage, just reply back. Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

The movie "The Entity" is a good one imho. I is partialy based on a true story. Here are the details: The Entity

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

okay wow, that is very interesting, thanks for that post reply, but that wuld be very scary if that happened to someone

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

okay wow, that is very interesting, thanks for that post reply, but that wuld be very scary if that happened to someone

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think this is the wrong forum, its "Aliens & UFOs" you might wanna try the right place to get better responses just FYI!

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yeah. wrong forum all-together. and you should probably use the search feature; there've been LOTS of posts with "ghost" footage.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You may like to have a read of my thread on Poveglia in Italy, while on your quest to find out about ghost stories

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 17-7-2008 by asala]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ohh thanx asala, ive heard of poveglia italy, its really crazy that all of that happened there, but thanx for the information

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ohh thanx asala, ive heard of poveglia italy, its really crazy that all of that happened there, but thanx for the information

top topics

join