It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having dreams that are stranger than normal?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Haven't posted here for a long time, but this thread 'synced' with me.
As mentioned by a few others here, I have also been having extreme apocalypse dreams. Usually involving nuclear attacks. These only started in the last 2 weeks, and a not a normal experience for me. They've left me feeling a bit spooked and egdy.

-m

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Weird becauser I had a similar dream.Like you I was outside in a city and in the distance were alien looking craft flying above ruined buildings.However I have to admit I've been watching the x-files a lot lately so i suppose my subconcious may be to blame.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xDove007

my dreams have been so weird lately its not even funny
last night for example i was running from something that was a white light it was chasing me and only stopped when i ran into the darkness
now some one please explaine that to me coz im so confused white light all i can think of is an angel and darkness all i think of is demons like wtf lol :0

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For the last several years I have heard my name being called out to me in different voices, when I look in then direction of the voice there is nothing there. I was 8 years old when my great grandmother died and went to her funeral. After her funeral I was terrified of looking in long body length mirrors because I was afraid my great grandmother would manifest in the mirrors. I often hear chatter that sounds like i left a tv on in another room above my head while I am trying to sleep. A few months ago I fell asleep meditating ( or trying to meditate ) and I dreamt that I was visiting an old college and students for coming to me for help. They were asking me to communicate with the lingering spirits that they had in their life and help them to pass on. When I would actually talk to the spirits I would leave my body and go to some middle type realm I guess you could say, all while still standing next to the person requesting the help. Toward the end of my dream i was washing my hands in the bathroom when two girls approached me and desperately asked me to help them with the spirit that was sad hanging around. When they started coming toward me I could see a neon yellow orange light hovering over her head and I immediately felt scared and sensed evil. When I ran out of the room from the girls is when I woke up. Am I crazy or imagining these things? I have done some research but have found no real validation. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferghm

I have for a long while now,had no recall of dreams that feel like just dreams.When i wake up and do recall one,its because it does'nt feel like a dream,there's a feeling about it that stays with me,that i don't recall ever having had with "normal" dreams.The very nature of dreams are that they are usually bizarre,anyway.Before Xmas,there was one that had me fighting my way to wakefulness,like escaping,or surfacing,and i woke terrified.The night had a different quality to it,a palpable quality of "something has just now left,but i still feel a residue from its presence".Menacing presence.Those that felt this before,will know exactly what i mean,others will think im full of it,and i can't blame em,i guess.Had to leave the light on for the remaining hour or so of darkness-and for me,thats unheard of.The hubby teased me about that,he also found it odd,but funny,precisely because i never felt the need to do that before.Ive been having really odd stuff happening in relation to the few dreams i recall in the past few weeks,i dont really want to go into detail-but yes,speaking for myself,i would have to say they are Different,as opposed to stranger,really.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I normally could never remember my dreams until 2/5/2013
Vivid bad dreams
I even started a topic about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-2-2013 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join