It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knife on sale that can freeze its victim

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Only real difference between this knife and a similar one sans compressed gas, stopping power. Either will kill you, but if someone were to stab me in the gut when I really wanted to get 'em, I'd keep going. If they blew my intestines out my arse I'd probably stop instantly. A .22 round to the belly might kill me too, but not until after i finished whatever it was that I'd come to do. A .45 in the tum would probably prevent that. Same thing here. Hand to hand, I'd take a knife over a firearm any day, and this adds stopping power. Instant stopping power.

Great weapon. If only they could add C4 to it for backup.

Weapons don't kill people, people kill people.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's funny how much panic and fear this has stirred! This knife follows on a design that is much older then the knife itself. Maybe we should outlaw martial arts training too eh?

People often ask about the danger posed by sharks.
As shark protection during my early diving in the 1950s,
I carried the military surplus World War II shark repellent
packages of dye. Their effectiveness was questionable and
when the Farallon "Shark Dart" came on the market, I bought
two of them and have carried one on every dive since then.

Mod Edit:
Resized text and graphic to prevent page spork.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That Wasp Kinfe is awsome. I collect weapons and I'm most certianly going to have to get one of those. That Obama will probably listen to you Brits crying about a new knife and get the thing banned. I think I'll order a few today just for kicks and giggles.

Oh, by the way, there is no need to come up with some elaborate system of filling cartridges with poisen. There is already a channel in the blade that could hold pleanty of poisen. All you need to do is drip it into the channel before loading it up with the CO2 cartridge. Then take a tiny piece of wax and cap off the opening on the blade of the knife. The force of the CO2 will spray the poison all over the internals.

Or, for that matter, you might be able to spray the poison at a distance without even stabbing someone - just like mace or pepper gas.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join