It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say in an open comment to NASA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
NASA:
Lunar Landing Site evidence needed on ATS. Hurry.

How were full sized beam weapons placed in orbit?

Any clue on how Tesla's gaseous ether, existing all around us right
now and free for any one to use, is more powerful than your rockets?

Why didn't Von Braun tell NASA he had saucers that were better than your
rockets?

Wow, I could go on and one. Thanks for this post.

Must go, the questions .. comments are too numerous.

ED: I phrased above so someone can email, like I want the
Illuminati stronghold, NASA, to know who I am:

NASA:
How can Lunar Landing Site photo evidence,
post excursion, be obtained?
I always thought that would be great to show on the internet for support against
the nay sayers on the internet.

How were full sized beam weapons placed in orbit? A youtube GRIDKEEPER channel has a satellite video of what looks like a linear accelerator.

Any clue on how Tesla's gaseous ether, existing all around us right
now and free for any one to use, is more powerful than your rockets?

Why didn't Von Braun tell NASA he had saucers that were better than your
rockets?

[edit on 7/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 7/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was introduced to Von Braun by may father.

Von Braun often insisted that the military should be kept out of NASA.

The Challenger is a prime example why.

The truth is coming.

The High Frontier is too critical to be sold to Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dear NASA,

I believe you are wasting many good people's talents covering up certain aspects of propulsion, missions and facts regarding unidentified objects in our atmosphere and beyond.

It is acknowledged that your hands are tied because you have families, a career and bills to pay, and not following the "party line" will get you in financial peiril as well as physical peril real quick. Thats why "they" like family people at NASA. Because you have everything to lose.

I just wish one of you had the balls to get up and speak out regarding advanced propulsion methods and just what the hell is going on in our skies.

Come on...
fess up -
tell us the truth and stop blowing smoke while truly talented people sit in front of pre-pentium computer screens on shuttle missions thinking their 30 yr old technology is the best thing happening in the realm of space exploration.

You and others who work with you know better.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by bios]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bios

Well, being IG's SO, you would be in a better position than I to know, perhaps, but ISTM the emphasis is:

1. Long dwell solar powered craft;
2. Unmanned, stealthy RPVs;
3. Miniatures and small single soldier launch low altitude spy craft;
4. Satellites;
5. Stealth blimps.

Back in the late 80s, maybe there were some cool exotic propulsions, PWDE, and so forth.

But if you're implying we have anti-Grav or Mach 6 high atmospheric craft, I'd say I don't think so any more.

What's your specific take on exotic propulsions?

2 cents.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dear NASA,

Too many hoaxes floating around and I think thats maybe because it doesnt look like anybodys leading, just everybody following orders.

Rover photos are lousy quality. Why can't you make better quality pictures available?

Why don't we get more Hubble photos of the backside of the Moon and of Mars so we can really see them?

sarc

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Comforter

Governments never tell, they just rule.
It is up us to think opposite whenever the lie masters come out to mind control
the masses.

NASA must go the way of oil imports, car factories and gas plants.

That would be a good email.
How does NASA defend its existence when Starbucks can no longer
power the people on to the next World Trade Center II ?

Fuelless Engines are around the corner, and Tesla Flying Machines
use the atmosphere for practically nothing.

Why take gases out of the air and put it in rockets to waste.
Dumb Dumb

Tell it to the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Why take gases out of the air and put it in rockets to waste.
Dumb Dumb

This is a classic comment. I'd star you for it but don't want to give encouragement for certain other positions...

Anyway, good one.

Cars that run on compressed air, though, might rule.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OK, this is on topic, but not specifically.

Anyone hear about the QSP?

No involvement by NASA that I'm aware, but since the corollary is advanced propulsion and exotics, figured it was.

OK, should have guessed, already on ATS:

QSP Bright Star

Add that and those to my list of what NASA/DARPA is doing now.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.economist.com...

I would like to say - HAPPY 50th Bday to NASA. It took you this many years to be at the top of SUCKING. Listen to your own astronaut Mitchell who KNOWS you have more evidence to disclose that the public would actually want to know about. It would unite the world you jackholes.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

There is a French car running on compressed air.
If the car used liquid air the compression might last longer.

And with little energy to re compress or liquefy?
Who know, only the Illuminati knows..
The Linde company submitted the liquid air process patent the next day
after Tesla lab burned down. Now if Tesla had hard evidence that
he worked on the process before Linde we might have close to over
unity Tesla cars now. Alas, how could Tesla prove anything now.

Gas, electricity, hydrogen, water, HHO or air stations are the future.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

How could he know anything.
He is briefed from day one.
Under orders.

The people who tout extraterrestrials are the ones making every one
mentally, well lets say historically and scientifically deficient or challenged.

Not any one on ATS, just the big wig Illuminati in charge of Tesla
Free Energy (TFE).

Mental is when the Illuminati get rid of someone like Forestall.

Up on the Moon, it was alien UFOs you saw or you die.
Yeah, he heard about Forestall.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
But if you're implying we have anti-Grav or Mach 6 high atmospheric craft, I'd say I don't think so any more.

What's your specific take on exotic propulsions?

I'm afraid that is pretty much what I am alluding to. Sorry, I understand how ridiculous that must sound.
But until you've seen consistent signs over the mountains north of Nellis or over the pine forests around Eglin it is easy to be a skeptic.

Now I have not seen anything compared to what Natalie has but I have never known her to discuss such things on ATS.

I was a skeptic once too and it was while visiting her a couple of times while she was in the field that I changed my mind. I now firmly believe that there are either exotic military propulsions out there or we are being invaded... and I am not prepared to accept the little green men theory at this time.

I hope I havent said anything to embarass her.

bios

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yeah, but consider that storage, transport, fill up and accidents would be more hazardous with liquid air than compressed air.

Maybe a small fuel cell and compressed air would work pretty well?

Again we have to realize that some of this came from NASA, directly and indirectly. So it is of the good. (Go NASA).

Have you been watching the 'When We Left Earth' series?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bios

On the exotics, you know the procedure for getting a new system up and running, right?

You have a cycle which is started from a 'need'. The DoD, or NSA or Army makes a proposal for a craft or test bed. Lockheed or NASA or whatever develops a prototype, begins testing, makes half-size testing craft, then a demonstrator. One company wins the contract and then the fleet is built.

Thus we'd have to demonstrate a need, the military would have to submit a proposal (through DARPA?) then someone builds it and in 10 years we're flying a squadron.

People like to propose an exotic craft, but they're not looking at production methods or a proposal/need from anyone, or evidence of build. In addition we should see evidence of exotic fuel production or of accidents. Anti-gravity craft accidents wouldn't be trivial - if we have these we're building them in space - too dangerous on Earth.

As to seening 'soap-on-a-rope' contrails, or evidence of gravity lensing, well, who knows. But I'm leery of suggesting 'one-of-a-kind craft' or looking at 'evidence via sightings' or a 'top down look' without evidence of production methods, or a 'bottom up look'.

Not doubting you or what you say you've sighted at all...though wanna say in general what kind of stuff you're sighting? Lights, contrails, holograms, stealth blimps?

2 cents.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

On the exotics, you know the procedure for getting a new system up and running, right?

You have a cycle which is started from a 'need'. The DoD, or NSA or Army makes a proposal for a craft or test bed.

Yes, I do know the standard procedure for such things, however there are cases where a lab or contractor independently come upon a technique, methodology, technology, etc that is their's and no bidding takes place at all.

Thus we'd have to demonstrate a need, the military would have to submit a proposal (through DARPA?) then someone builds it and in 10 years we're flying a squadron.

People like to propose an exotic craft, but they're not looking at production methods or a proposal/need from anyone, or evidence of build. In addition we should see evidence of exotic fuel production or of accidents. Anti-gravity craft accidents wouldn't be trivial - if we have these we're building them in space

I'm not so sure that anyone would be able to trace the exotic fuels of a technology so foriegn to standard fuel combustion such as a gravity manipulating device. Certainly jet fuels could be traced for exotic aircraft though.

Not doubting you or what you say you've sighted at all...though wanna say in general what kind of stuff you're sighting? Lights, contrails, holograms, stealth blimps?

2 cents.

Ok, you asked...

May 9th 2007,
mountains just southeast of Indian Springs, NV. / Cloudless day, blue skies, 3:20pm
We were on a road viewing it from above, it was in a valley to the east of our position.

Object & Circumstances:
a white triangular object passed over a semi trailer parked in a valley with an antenna array on it. (we were approx a quarter to a half mile away) There were Humvees and pickup trucks at that location. It then seemed to stop and hover for a about 5 seoconds.
Judging from the size of the trailer and trucks the triangle had to be 1.5 times as wide as the semi trailer was long.

When it rose vertically from the point it was hovering at, we could see the typical (if you can call it that) white light sources on the bottom of each corner. it reached a fairly good altitude, I'd guess and say 700 to 1000 feet. It hovered again, then took off really fast, as if it started off at speed without having to gather speed. It cleared the mountain tops behind the valley about 5 miles away in about 10 seconds.

Prior to this incident I thought all the people who talked about UFOs and especially "anti-gravity" were babbling fools with no scientific knowledge, just over active imaginations. Now I believe, I just don't quite know what it is I believe in. Bad Science?

July 4th 2007,
Santa Rosa Island between Ft. Walton Beach, FL and Destin Fl. It was after dark and they had just had the big fireworks display at San Destin resort. We were at the old Officer's Club (Eglin AFB) viewing the display which was maybe a mile from the bridge going into Destin. There was a large crowd on the beach there and after the display we hung out on the beach - walking down towards Ft Walton.

Object & Circumstances:
A dark triangular craft with white light sources on the bottom of each corner came in off the water and very slowly, it came over the beach about 500 feet in front of us, probably 100 feet off the ground.

My wife calmly looked back in the direction we had come and was like, "Awww dammit!" She has had more experiences than I but she was nonchalant and I couldn't look away from the thing. I asked her why she sounded pissed off and she said "if that thing ruins my laptop someone's paying!" (Our car was back at the officers club).The triangle started going down the beach towards Ft Walton as opposed to going over the highway on the other side of the dunes. There was no sound or anything.
When we got back to the car the Laptop was fine but the navigational unit's LCD screen was black and wouldn't work.

Natalie told me that I "ain't seen nuthin yet...". I have not been to one of her work sites since.

[edit on 7/25/2008 by bios]

[edit on 7/25/2008 by bios]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why do you keep flying that tin can of poop called the space shuttle when you have anti-grav technology?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Makes you wonder.

If giant satellites are in orbit who put them there.

Obviously the Illuminati have the two football sized UFOs to put
their beam weapons up intact.

NASA represents regular standard rocket science.
It was started by calling in Von Braun from his saucer project
in New Mexico to crush the satellite (or missile) crises against
Russia.

NASA has nothing to do with the Tesla science and never will.
You got Moon walkers saying UFOs followed them around.
Yeah, they have celestial navigators found tossed out in a
New Mexico scrap yard by Lyne, vintage 1940s.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

May 9th 2007,
mountains just southeast of Indian Springs, NV. / Cloudless day, blue skies, 3:20pm
We were on a road viewing it from above, it was in a valley to the east of our position.

Object & Circumstances:
a white triangular object passed over a semi trailer parked in a valley with an antenna array on it. (we were approx a quarter to a half mile away) There were Humvees and pickup trucks at that location. It then seemed to stop and hover for a about 5 seoconds.
Judging from the size of the trailer and trucks the triangle had to be 1.5 times as wide as the semi trailer was long.

When it rose vertically from the point it was hovering at, we could see the typical (if you can call it that) white light sources on the bottom of each corner. it reached a fairly good altitude, I'd guess and say 700 to 1000 feet. It hovered again, then took off really fast, as if it started off at speed without having to gather speed. It cleared the mountain tops behind the valley about 5 miles away in about 10 seconds.

Prior to this incident I thought all the people who talked about UFOs and especially "anti-gravity" were babbling fools with no scientific knowledge, just over active imaginations. Now I believe, I just don't quite know what it is I believe in. Bad Science?

July 4th 2007,
Santa Rosa Island between Ft. Walton Beach, FL and Destin Fl. It was after dark and they had just had the big fireworks display at San Destin resort. We were at the old Officer's Club (Eglin AFB) viewing the display which was maybe a mile from the bridge going into Destin. There was a large crowd on the beach there and after the display we hung out on the beach - walking down towards Ft Walton.

Object & Circumstances:
A dark triangular craft with white light sources on the bottom of each corner came in off the water and very slowly, it came over the beach about 500 feet in front of us, probably 100 feet off the ground.

My wife calmly looked back in the direction we had come and was like, "Awww dammit!" She has had more experiences than I but she was nonchalant and I couldn't look away from the thing. I asked her why she sounded pissed off and she said "if that thing ruins my laptop someone's paying!" (Our car was back at the officers club).The triangle started going down the beach towards Ft Walton as opposed to going over the highway on the other side of the dunes. There was no sound or anything.
When we got back to the car the Laptop was fine but the navigational unit's LCD screen was black and wouldn't work.

Natalie told me that I "ain't seen nuthin yet...". I have not been to one of her work sites since.

Ok, so Intelgurl (Natalie) was with you on these sightings? That's damned exciting. I'd love to hear more and you say she has more sightings than you?

I knew Natalie back when she was working for RayCo the first time up in Maryland. Seems like she told me that t5he reason she joined ATS was that she could not reconcile what she had been told and studied with things she had seen. Weird.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by nanobyte]

[edit on 7/28/2008 by nanobyte]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join