It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project serpo anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I ran across some info about this online back in january of 07. have any of you ever heard of this? It was wierd and sounded pretty interesting. I Listened to every John Lear video i could find on youtube and never heard any thing about it mentioned by him. I found some informations but it was all kind of sketchy and not very detailed.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
search for serpo here and you'll see the whole story, including the finding of major holes in the story and the eventual debunking of it by members here and members at realityuncovered

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

Use the search here at ATS. You'll find that Bill Ryan released a lot of 'information' about the project right here.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi,

I think you'll find a semi-concensus amongst many ATS members that Serpo has been officially debunked.

Myself, I'm not certain. It sounds entirely too fantastic to be truthful. I believe there are tidbits, especially in the alleged reports of the astronauts, that are intriguing to me at the very least. I would like it to be true, but that alone is not persuasive. Also, some folks who claim association with the project have to go and spoil things by offering their works for sale. That always puts people off, myself included.

I think I might still have a link or two tucked away in the dank cobwebbed recesses of my favorites. I'll look and see if I still have stuff for you there, or you could search ATS for the links. I'm certain it's been discussed here.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the help you guys.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the original mother of all threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...
debunked?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

happy reading

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
www.serpo.org

I wouldn't take it too seriously..

I don't care what Ben Rich said.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
wow, I just read some of my posts from that serpo thread. I'm surprised I didn't get tagged for all kinds of off topic one liner flags.

fun stuff no doubt.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You are a brave man. I can't bring myself to open it.

Seriously, every time Serpo is mentioned I remember SO's observation at the time they released the alien photo.

He said something like 'look how big the eyes are, it has no eyelids, and it lives under two suns?!?'

LMAO....I learned a lot from SO during Serpo.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by Crakeur

You are a brave man. I can't bring myself to open it.

Seriously, every time Serpo is mentioned I remember SO's observation at the time they released the alien photo.

He said something like 'look how big the eyes are, it has no eyelids, and it lives under two suns?!?'

LMAO....I learned a lot from SO during Serpo.

If your talking to me then I just stumbled acrossed it one day. I wouldnt call myself extremely brave just extremely curious and nosey. But you still wouldnt happen to know where the pics are would you? Im kind of late to the serpo party. I heard there was pics and I would love to see them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman84
Project Serpo anyone?

No, thanks..I'll pass.

I have had my U.S. daily allowance of crap already today.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

A lot of what I would say would make no sense unless you read the thread. There were a lot of twists and turns, finger pointing, claims of hacking, a supposed fake anonymous releasing info....a monkey wrench at every release.

The pictures were debunked within hours.

[edit on 7/16/2008 by garyo1954]

top topics

join