It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Flaw in Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ok, the idea of whisking people out of thier homes into camps. there is one MAJOR flaw in this whole scheme. Who is going to do the whisking? United states military? Well there's a problem with that. Who is the military made of? United states soldiers. Do you people honestly think that american soldiers are going to storm threw thier own nation taking other americans to camps to be slaughtered like cattle? The way I see it, if it was to ever go down like that, more than 3/4ths of the military would 'bug out' and fight against whomever was making the calls. Think about the numbers here people. buildenburg, illuminati, whatever you wanna call them, a small group of OLDER people. a small group of older people vs a whole world of pissed off individuals. I just can't see it ever being a success. I mean yeah, people as a whole are sheeple. But back anything into a corner and what happens?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hmm... Yes... I see the logic. However, history disagrees with your theory big time. Based on your reasoning a fascist governments or dictatorships could not exist. However, they have existed in relatively modern and developed societies too.

Your logic fails because you're thinking "They wouldn't accept it now", but it wouldn't be like that. A demand is first created among the population as is being done in the US with the aid of terrorism and economic issues. Then the rulers can present themselves as a savior to the people and have military (and civilians) accept killing the "fringe elements" who know the truth and actively oppose the government aka saviors.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think the problem is that you think they are just going to go to this full scale tyranny overnight. Look at what is going on, they are slowly taking away our rights and conditioning us to accept it. It is a long term process and by the time it is all said and done, people will accept the fact that their neighbors are being locked up in prison camps.

Of course, it won't be as obvious as we make it out to be. It will be under the guise of national security or something. Somehow it will be understood that the people being locked up deserve it.

Congress just granted immunity to the Telecom industry for spying on the American people and no body did a thing about it. 30 or 40 years ago, there would have been riots. Karl Rove just blatantly ignored a congressional subpoena and nothing is going to happen. Again, 30 or 40 years ago, the public would have demanded justice. We have been conditioned to accept things that would have been unheard of in the past. The conditioning is going to continue and we will come to accept even more outrageous acts.

I can easily see a time when Americans will accept their neighbors being rounded up. They may be shocked by it or upset, but they won't actually do anything. Sadly, that is the road we are heading down.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Apparently it will be foreign soldiers operating under a UN flag that will do the rounding up. I've read Chinese and Russian troops mostly. I've even read there are a bunch of Chinese troops running drills in Mexico near the border with California. Some people claim they have found shell casings of Chinese ammunition. Can't say if it's true, though. I don't believe it.

That's one reason why Bush is starting all these wars in the Middle East. To move US troops out of the country and spread them thin around the world.

Like I said, I don't believe it but that is the explanation the conspiracy theorists give.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There is an old saying which i reffer to quite often "Put a frog in a boiling pot of water and it will jump out, put a frog in a cold pot of water and gradually heat it up, and the frog will boil to death" I see what you are saying, I see the truths around me everyday. But there will be a breaking point. Tension is already high between people and the united states. It is only a matter of time before everyone has had enough and someone snaps to kick it all off.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Tension is already high between people and the united states. It is only a matter of time before everyone has had enough and someone snaps to kick it all off.

Some days I think that is what will happen. Other days, I think that the government is all too aware of the current state of civil unrest and they will simply create a massive distraction to divert our attention.

Today is one of the days that I think our govt would false flag bomb our own country to distract us if they thought it would prevent a civil uprising. I don't think we can fully grasp the lows that they will stoop to in order to retain power.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I don't quite buy the foreign troops theory. That would imply that a war on US soil is planned. The USA is the base of operations for the NWO. Having a war puts infrastructure at risk, so the probability of that scenario is very, very low.

I think that heavily paid mercenaries will gladly lay waste to camps full of unarmed civillians, if the price is right. The price has been correct in the past in other conflicts. So chances are that if ever there will be people being rounded up for extermination, it will be mercenaries who do the job, not soldiers who signed up to defend freedom, democracy, and American lives.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Someone who has been brainwashed to not question orders, and to kill other humans once given the order, is inherently dangerous. American soldiers won't care about shooting other americans. Remember New Orleans. No need for foreign troops. Your average GI will get the job done, because he is told to. Full stop.
They will be told that they are needed to keep law and order during troubled times. And because they will genuinely believe that their actions are necessary to prevent the US from collapsing, they will round people up just like your average german soldier did during WW2.
Just following orders, ma'm !

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
Ok, the idea of whisking people out of thier homes into camps. there is one MAJOR flaw in this whole scheme. Who is going to do the whisking?

Blackwater and friends.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Anyone can do it.

They could pay Mercs or say it's for your own good. There's no food. We need rations. Come to the camps. There's no electric, come to the camps.

Need any more reasons?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Valid arguements. However I believe the natural human survival instinct has been downplayed here alot. Imagine this, lets say a camp has 700 people in it, random number. 700 people vs however many 'guards' in that camp. I've been playing the number game with almost every scenario and every time the number of people is always outwieghing the number of 'guards'. I'm having a difficult time imagining that more people are going to fight or die fighting than would be worth it for the opposing team. Besides, if everyone is killed fighting there will be no one left for 'NWO' to control. Then they can do thier own darn labor

To conclude, I personally believe if this even was to ever occur there would be more people raising hell so to say than anyone could handle at once.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
Valid arguements. However I believe the natural human survival instinct has been downplayed here alot. Imagine this, lets say a camp has 700 people in it, random number. 700 people vs however many 'guards' in that camp. I've been playing the number game with almost every scenario and every time the number of people is always outwieghing the number of 'guards'. I'm having a difficult time imagining that more people are going to fight or die fighting than would be worth it for the opposing team. Besides, if everyone is killed fighting there will be no one left for 'NWO' to control. Then they can do thier own darn labor

To conclude, I personally believe if this even was to ever occur there would be more people raising hell so to say than anyone could handle at once.

Well, as far as NWO order goes, and rounding up our own, I'm really uncertain at this point. Could all well be bunk and overreaction. But as far as your idea goes, it doesn't really go like that. I used to do some training in the Army, where you would play the prisoner, and they'd try to get info out of you. You'd be surprised how fast people's spirits and desire to fight back can be squashed.

And all it takes is lining up 20 people, and mowing them down with gunfire, and having the rest bury them, to pretty much crush any idea that trying to overrun them is a good idea. It's well and good to imagine 700 people rallying and overruning the guards, but that's a far cry from reality.

I'm still trying to research these camps, not sure what to make of them. There is definately some folks jumping the gun. If you check out that list of "camps," not all are accurate. One was visited by a guy and his wife to see if it was true, and turns out it was a dump, with part of it surrounded by a fence to keep garbage from blowing in the lake. I believe it was the Utah lake one.

Going to research further, and see how overblown this is.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well if you did any research on the subject you would know it would be foriegn troops like the ones that have been seen and photographed training on US soil a few years back which means that only time will tell...

During Operation Urban Warrior, actors posed as American citizens who were Unconstitutionally seized from their homes by the military and police. These "Americans: were rounded up and confined behind barbed-wire.

The actors were told to demand to be let free and state that they had rights. They were also told to demand food and water. The troops in turn were taught to ignore them and to order them to behave in an orderly fashion. "Civil disobedience will not be tolerated" was one of the many disturbing statements heard to emanate from the military's loud speakers.

Here you see the police dressed up like military thugs working alongside the military to round up Americans during the mock martial law practices of Operation Urban Warrior. Whereas the Posse Comitatus act of 1878 clearly states: "Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years" the practice of using the military to police our communities has become more and more widespread. Simulateously, the police are becoming more and more militarized...so the lines between the police and military are blurring more and more everyday.

Here you see actors posing as American civilians kneeling down with military thugs pointing their guns at their heads. Throughout Operation Urban Warrior, Alex was able to obtain shocking footage of US troops policing American citizens as you might expect to see in any third-world dictatorship.

Another black-garbed police officer dressed up like a military thug, "patrolling" right alongside the military during Operation Urban Warrior. With Homeland Security now in place and the government's ongoing warnings of a pending bioterrorism attack looming, it is now easier to understand what the military and police have been training for in Operation Urban Warrior and other"urban warfare practices." During these exercises they trained in martial law exercises to takeover American cities. Now multiple states have passed legislation based on the Model Health Emergency Powers Act which includes provisions for quarantining and detaining American civilians. So how come these military practices were going on so many years ago? What were they planning for?...

Here you see regular military in the standard camo loaded up on tanks preparing to roll down the streets of Oakland, California to look for terrorists in during Operation Urban Warrior. That's right, folks, we said terrorists: isn't it odd that they were preparing to take over US cities years ago to keep us "safe" from terrorists?

Don't forget how easy it is now for the government to declare you a terrorist and take away your rights in the true tyrannical fashion of a dictator-led Police State. (From the USA Patriot Act) The term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State (a very frightening generalization...)

The wonderful treatment of the "prisoners" during the urban warfare practice included a blaring loudspeaker declaring "Be calm, there is food, there is water in the camp.... violation of camp rules will not be tolerated ..." The "prisoners" (actors pretending to be American citizens) were given special treatment, like this one on the right with a machine gun pointed at his head. Throughout Operation Urban Warrior, Alex was able to obtain shocking footage of US troops policing American citizens as you might expect to see in any third-world dictatorship.

And if you weren't afraid yet...here's some more thugs -- this time in chem suits! That's right, they're dressed up for a chemical or biohazard. Think it's a coincidence, the ongoing conditioning and warning of a bio or chemical attack? Plus - they look soooooooo loving!

Top Photo: The military working side-by-side with the police. What do you think they are planning or discussing during this urban warfare practice? Below: A marine consults with a foreign officer during Operation Urban Warrior. Perhaps one of the most disturbing trends of the Police State urban warfare practices is the ongoing inclusion of foreign troops, who work alongside American troops to take over American cities in these "war games."

So if you think it won't happen why did they train for it?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is how it starts too.. they do what they want they make laws to protect themselves and not YOU.. the person paying for it all, I find it totally unreasonable that they do all this behind the backs of tax payers and the people that pay them to protect the police is a force paid for by citezens along with federal police, government agencies etc.
But you the citizen let it all pass like a bad fart after supper!
Sad Generation of spineless ignorant sheeple.

You will live your entire life never knowing you have been had, it's what sheep do!

Bush defends spying at home, calls it terror surveillance

Times of India | January 25 2006

Comment: Spying on citizens because we are all possible terrorists.

MANHATTAN: President Bush is pushing back at critics of his once-secret domestic spying effort, saying it should be called a "terrorist surveillance program" and contending it has the backing of legal experts, lawmakers and the US Supreme Court.

Several members of Congress from both major parties have questioned the legality of having the National Security Agency snoop without first obtaining court warrants.

That is because the program bypasses a special federal court that, by law, must authorise eavesdropping on Americans; and because the president provided only limited notification to a few lawmakers.

"It's amazing that people say to me, 'Well, he's just breaking the law.' If I wanted to break the law, why was I briefing Congress?" Bush said on Monday before a large and friendly audience on a college campus in the heartland state of Kansas.

National Security Agency Whistleblower Warns Domestic Spying Program Is Sign the U.S. is Decaying Into a “Police State”

Democracy Now | January 4 2006

Former NSA intelligence agent Russell Tice condemns reports that the Agency has been engaged in eavesdropping on U.S. citizens without court warrants. Tice has volunteered to testify before Congress about illegal black ops programs at the NSA. Tice said, “The freedom of the American people cannot be protected when our constitutional liberties are ignored and our nation has decayed into a police state." [includes rush transcript]

We turn now to the growing controversy over President Bush’s decision to order the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens inside the country without the legally required court warrants.
Source

[edit on 123131p://upTuesday by seridium]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well perhaps I have projected my own characteristics onto the masses, but I am having a hard time visualizing america being thrown up into camps. it just doesn't seem very plausable to me. I suppose that valid arguements could be brought up from both sides, but I still remain set in my decision that it isn't going to happen. Not to worry though, some of the best advice I was given was to always have a backup plan. In which I have created one for every possible sit x. Naturally there may be variables I didn't take into account, but I just have an instinctive feeling that I'll be just fine.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These camps will be reserved for the individuals that openly oppose the North American Union in the form of aggression. The looters that cause total havoc in the wake of the "economic crash" will also be detained.

The normal U.S. Citizen will bunker down in there homes with the doors locked and wait for all the unrest to be dealt with.

And once they are, the majority of frightened and misinformed will openly accept the solution of a Union and the elite's new "economic solution" as their savior in this time of crisis. They will thank them for it....IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Amen. Plus the fact that when you are hungry, and have believed all your life that food grows in your local wallmart, you will be only too willing to cooperate with any guy who says he's got grub.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Whenever there is theory in regards to prior historical events both modern and ancient that those events can come into play again, you must understand that we are in different times.

Firstly, I look at the Hitler government and how he implemented his plans without his people being none the wiser, many people say that the Germans were unaware of the atrocities happening in the war camps. Although naturally the German people at the time would be aware of certain camps they would only know what THEORY they compiled and in turn make a conclusive judgement. However, the people back then were very isolated, why? Because of a LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Even though communication seems a small part of this, I do believe if Germany had wide scale internet with various forums discussing such things as the real intentions of their government, they would be more inclined to divulge opinion.

The fact is that secret society is no longer secret, but offcourse without knowing 100 percent of the details we are forced to compile our OWN theory to bridge the gaps in our thoughts.

Such bridges like project bluebird/blue beam and HAAPR.

did it even occur that even though the technology is available the reason why it is kept under the hats of officials is because of their want for further use or testing, and also the technology for PSYOPS holographic technology is available on certain websites to see (official websites).

When a new technology is available it goes through 3 steps, Military, Education and then public. However with the public it is usually only available to people who have the money to spend on the newly introduced technology but in either case if the demand is great enough then the prices will plummet as most things.

I turn my attention once again to the INTERNET. Once small scale implementation to facilitate the military and their needs, it was then over time passed on the education sector. The education sector used it mainly to communicate from one university to another with the exchange of materials ect. And now, here we are.

There would be no doubt that holograms and their technology will be available to us in time, it is easy to assume that the holders of this technology would use it for evil, or so we have been so called CONDITIONED to think.

Unfortunately people, the so called mental CONDITIONING is due to the demand for the stupid crap that the American people constantly thrive for in the box offices, they not only want to see epic tales of heroism but they want to see America win! And just like in all of those high rated flicks the USA hero usually does win

SECRET PEOPLE PLOTTING DOOM

Ah, and the plot thickens. The American people in their utmost glorified view of themselves think that their American based leaders are plotting against them, and do not realise that the world does not smile at America, sure you province us with some good movies and sometimes good technology breakthroughs but lets face it people, your only enemy is yourselves. I don’t think you people understand that you are acting in the form of mental terrorism by spreading FEAR INSTEAD OF FACTS.

Let me assure you people there will be no ECONOMIC takeover! Not when the world especially Asia see's American economics as nothing but CRAP and see's their money as being worth CRAP. They do control 60 percent guys!

Don’t be fooled by propaganda such as you say. Because this is nothing more than propaganda. You all say that the NWO has conditioned your way of thinking and you are thinking outside of it?!?! NO!! you people (theorists) are using the same channels of manipulation and fear that your so called enemies are using against you! WAKE UP, reality may be ugly but its dammed logical and people please PLEASE DISREGARD YOU TUBE. BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE! Good ol' Ben Franklin. There are things behind closed curtains, not as sinister as you have all come to believe it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Yes and MY GOVERNMENT needs to do such drills because there's dozzens of IDIOTS that believe the "NWO" is coming to say boo. Those stupid and clueless people will cause the government to need to take civil action against their own people because the world is full of idiots. Those that believe in the NWO boogyman will see a self fullfilling prophecy come to pass.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Do you remember NAZI Germany?

Hmmm....

The soldiers didn't really do much against the immoral and evil Hitler!

My guess would be, the majority of soldiers would be too scared to fight back, the same fate would befall an individual that rebels.

Cant beat'em join'em, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join