It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by princeofpeace

Don't be so bloody stupid.

short, to the point,
and good advice .

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I suppose the OP could have titled his thread differently, and it does seem a little more than slightly absurd that the gov would be keeping tabs on us little fish with such cutting edge tech. Who knows. I opened up the blinds this AM. Beautiful day. Chemtrails everywhere though...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

and it does seem a little more than slightly absurd that the gov would be keeping tabs on us little fish with such cutting edge tech

that actually does not seem very absurd to me,
in fact, I think it is almost a given, that they do keep tabs with cutting edge tech.

But that does not make this thread any less ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Its actually not so far fetched. I used to make parts for GE Homeland and we were not told what we were making....we did work on a project that looked suspiciously like bug wings, specifically dragon flies. It was very difficult to make the structure of them without them breaking as you pulled them off the mold as they were very, very fine. We then had to cover the structure in a thin layer of silicone.
If I was to make a spy bug, I would use a dragonfly type bug because they are not invasive, gross or mean. Therefore the chances of them being squashed are much less..
I also read an article in a magazine once (Time or newsweek or the like) about this type of tech.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dragonfly

They breathe through gills in their rectum, and can rapidly propel themselves by suddenly expelling water through the anus.

Enema propulsion, LMAO, what a method of transportation

On a serious note: Dragonflies are real, as a child I have dissected a few, they squish, not fizz pop. Daddy long legs are better, pull their legs off and watch them (the legs) still wiggle, hehe.
edit on 12/10/10 by woogleuk because: removed an s, dotted some i's

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've always thought insects played a much larger role on Earth than we thought. Never really looked into it, but what are the chances that they are just super evolved plants? A little conspiracy theory I have thought of, insects are the eyes and ears of Mother Earth, and through them she is able to have a very wide perspective of what is going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

yeh, thats right. absolute spitting image of the dragonflies that fly around my garden. it actually took me a while to see the difference between that and a real dragonfly.

I actually find it quite amusing that you looked into it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

www.pointniner.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cd9b0c319dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Freaky....isn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The second photo looks absolutely nothing like a dragonfly.

www.militaryphotos.net.../page4
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3a52ce8c1ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
haha, we are indeed being watched by miniture dragonflies.
be afraid...be veeeeery afraid :|

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just to reiterate:

Military technology is always 20 years or so ahead of what we see in the MSM. Take the Stealth Fighter for example. Designed and tested 70's and 80's. Made public 90's. What we see now are small insect-like surveilance UAV's. What they actually have would truly make our jaws drop.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Beautiful and mysterious - harmless! Don't smush them, please. I've had them light on my hand and stay for quiet some time - as we look into each others eyes

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Found a guy on youtube making fun of this tread

Google Video Link

If the video dont work here is the direct link:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It is sad. The thread WAS laughable on page 1. But the laughable soon became the probable as we dug in and found examples of dragonfly camera's that are actually available.

Trolls will be trolls. 4chan tend to be that way. When you are obsessed with LULZ you end up missing the intellectual value in lieu of the pedantic chuckle.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They're lucky. You should be honoured if one chooses to get close to you, and si, they seem to pick people they like to hang out near.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I always refer to dragon flies as my "friends" As a small boy in the mid 1960's, I used to get up real early and go fishing at the large lake which was basically in our back yard up in Pa. I remember seeing them all of the time, at first they frightened me, but soon after I grew accustomed to them hanging out near me, they seemed to like keeping me company every day I fished there. To this day, every so often one will show up out of no where and hover around me. I guess they are very curious creatures, I find them fascinating and actually beautiful, in their own way. No, they are not bio drone spy thingies in the least.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
this is a amazing thread, FLAG. I have been noticing it too lately. Dragonflies shootinng laserz at my dogs when they outside! Damn them

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Has anyone else noticed this? I saw a dragin fly twice this past week....flew right up to me, hovered and looked like it was taking pictures or something and then it took off. Ive seen more of them lately and they seem more mechanical than natural. I think these are droids created by the government to fly around and "spy" on people.
Dragon flies are nothing more than insects please pull yourself togever

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
beekersguy: How do you know he isn't important enough?? Maybe he saw something out of the ordinary (like I did) and kept watching and they might needed to see who was watching. Maybe he protests against some govt doings, on the internet(which they have access to everyone's computer. You never know why they might want to zoom a bug down to take a pic of you. I can think of several more reasons. ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .............

Well then, I guess I better go through my town and get rid of all of the rocks, twigs, bugs, trees, clocks, jackets, cars, shoes, kids, shopping carts, flowers, lamp posts, and street signs. Then, I can start with the grass, fish, stoplights, monuments, bricks, trucks, and cats. But I'll only be halfway - Then I'll have to...

Seriously, OP (and others), WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!? IS YOUR EGO SOOOO OVER-INFLATED THAT YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT(or anybody else, for that matter) HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH YOU?!?!?!?

Get over yourselves. I'm sorry, but you are not that important.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by beekersguy]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join