It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Earth IS Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
While I don't believe in the hollow earth theory with the holes at the poles & the sun in center and a giant void underneath us, with 18 miles of crust it is possible there's some pretty big voids inside our planet or at least within the crust large enough to put a city in.

I've walked inside lava tubes inside the earth several miles long and I visited the popular Carlsbad Caverns as well as a few other caves that are big enough to live in. Driven and rode trains for hours through tunnels carved through mountains in Switzerland. (The Swiss are the Aliens inside the Earth running the show)

We also have heard about a Huge 'Ocean' discovered Inside Earth last year. So, we know everything about the Earth there is to know, right? We've been here for thousands of years, but just discovered this ocean last year? The truth is we can only hypothesize what's outside our view and our instruments view inside the earth.

While I have to agree with the skeptics about the Earth not being hollow, the fact is there's enough space to hide every city on the planet inside the crust if we had the technology, time & money to do so.

If I were an Alien Species that were studying the Earth & I needed a close by area to run my operations away from human view I would probably carve out a space far enough away that it wouldn't be discovered by any one living on the surface anytime soon. Inside the crust of the Earth & its moon.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

the flower of life

that ties in nicely.

(i didn't try the reptillian thing. too scary!)

there is an animated gif that shows what a spiral torus (like an apple shape spinning, where it's a coiled ouroboros. or, in 3D thinkin', like a slinky where the two free ends are welded together to make an infinite loop.)

it's cool, because, if you know how an electrical AC generator works, you can see how it all ties together with a [sine] wave that is eternally going 'up' the 'core', and then a 'streched'(like the sssssskin of the apple, LOL!) [sine] wave goin' eternally 'down', and how magnetic energy would generate electrical energy, and vice versa, eternally.

well. to be fair, maybe you can't 'see'. but, I CAN! yeeha! i'll look for a .gif of it.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Thanks for the book info I'll def read it. I was reading somewhere that scientists and archeologists believe that the pyramids are in fact seals and doors to the inner world. Except the Doors are VERY well protected. Have you ever wondered why they don't allow tourists and even science groups to fully search the pyramids?

Having been to Egypt and looked around the place a bit, I'll have a go at your question.

It is clear that there is still a HUGE amount of excavating and cataloguing and digging still to do, in many locations across Egypt.

Zawi Hawass is the well-known guy put in charge - and it is clear that the Egyptians proceed at such a pace that THEY can control the outcomes of the discoveries. Hawass is hostile to any anomalous findings, especially any that throw the theory that 'Egyptians' built the Great Pyramid, Sphinx etc into question.

I'm guessing that they don't allow tourists and just any old science group to go digging anywhere they like, because they want, and need, to stay on top of everything. Bribery aside, if you find anything too controversial, it only gets attention if 'sanctioned' by Hawass.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello. If people think too technical or too reasonable - it should not be a problem, as i see it.
Personally i fail to see how magma bursting from "their" side into ours would allow existence of intelligent life of similar design (by similar i mean one seen on Earth - DNA,RNA,proteins,carbohydrates,water-based ....) on "their" side. It is unbelievably hot inside the Earth. Only non-technical explanation i can think of - they use magma-conditioners. Not very reasonable.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Back to the mining idea. Like mining this would require a ventilation system, no? I've worked 4000 feet underground. It gets quite warm. If there was a large inner sun, as is proposed, the heat would be too much. The heat could not dissipate fast enough to have a comfortable climate.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Swingarm]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When looking for evidence many scholars frequently look to legend, folklore and tradition. In this case:

Legend: Hell is below and heaven is above, as children(if you knew about hell, you instinctively knew it was below the earth and very hot). Cast Into the depths of hell...deep below the earth.

Folklore: Evil Spirits, devils, ghosts coming out of portals in the earth

Tradition: God is light--where the sun shines, hell is in the absence of the light (in the center of the earth?)

Another point: No Satellite photos are allowed of the north pole and it is a no fly zone.

Human instinct tells us there is something there, popular modern science hypothesises it is magma and rock.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Just because we have lava beneath our crust on the surface doesn't mean that there's lava hundred's or thousands of miles deep into the earth. Plus, the scientists that support the hollow earth theory as well as other reliable sources such as monks,etc. say the further you go down into the earth the more "normal" the temperature gets. It's only the top levels that are hot and prevent intruders from entering.

Remember there's already enterances into the earth's inner world. One is believed to be right under the pyramid of egypt and sphinx.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Exactly. Notice how they say "hell" is under our ground? They clearly don't want humans to know the truth and defy the "words" of god.

This is why I also hear from many religious people that you shouldn't go in search of the truth because god is the only truth there is.

Brainwash anyone?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

i see hollow earth as a cell within a cell within a cell if that makes sense and the pyramids which are portals as is above so is belw

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Everyone who says there's no evidence to the hollow earth theory is thinking too technical.

So I should think of this as a fantasy? Well it is a legend. Does this mean that Looney Toons was right? I can dig to china? Or find a "path" through the Earth? I hope I get lead into the core, it's gonna be hot one folks.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The only thing i have heard to do with this is that story for hundreds of years ago of that girl and boy found by villagers who said they came from beneath the ground because there was a war and they had gone through caves for weeks? and they had a green tinge to their skin for a awhile.

To that effect. Really it wouldn't surprise me if there was giant cavern or chains of caverns within the earth somewhere.

xul

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I hear a lot of people talking about how the earth can't be hollow and how it's impossible for a civilization to live under earth, bla bla bla. But if you actually think about it then it all makes sense.

Well i'm thinking and it doesn't.
In fact it makes absolutely-no-damn-sense-at-all.
The earth is flat so how can it be hollow?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join