It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Earth IS Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hear a lot of people talking about how the earth can't be hollow and how it's impossible for a civilization to live under earth, bla bla bla. But if you actually think about it then it all makes sense.

There are civilizations underneath our earth and the "aliens" that we see COULD well be from the inner world. Now I have no evidence to back this up but neither do you guys have any evidence to say this can't be possible.

There is holes going into the earth from the north and south pole. There is a passage from the pyramids also going into the inner world. There's also many other locations that have enterances.

Check out truthism.com as well as Admiral Byrd
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Let the complete scorching of this poor poster begin...I can feel the heat coming to you sir. I only wish you good luck, when you make large claims here without proof, well you go poof.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

The problem is that Earth wouldn't be heavy enough to stay in the orbit that it is in. I'm no expert but a hollow Earth would make a pretty big mass difference.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I hear a lot of people talking about how the earth can't be hollow and how it's impossible for a civilization to live under earth, bla bla bla. But if you actually think about it then it all makes sense.

I just think that opening line deserves to be quoted. Please, all of you, read it again: it's a work of art. Dude, you should have just painted a giant target to yourself and danced around shouting "Flame me! Flame me!".

The first thing is, if you refer to your counterpart's argument as "bla bla bla" as opposed to analysing it and refuting it, your argument would appear to lack any substance because it couldn't stand up even to the most basic contest.

Secondly, "if you actually think about it then it all makes sense"?! C'mon, friend, you can't expect to get away with a line like that. The most obvious come back would be simple "if you acutally thought about it then it makes no sense at all!" It's just not an argument, it's almost an ad hominem (spelling?) because you're accusing your counterpart of being unthinking.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Byrd flew over the North Pole in 1926 and over the South Pole in 1929, but he didn't see these entrances to the nether world. It is pointless to point out this fact or to refer hollow earthers to satellite photographs that do not show holes at the poles.

Above quote is from this site - go and have a look at it: greyfalcon.us...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm a supporter of the 'Inner Earth Theory', although there is no conclusive evidence. I would agree it does make sense, but there are a few problems I can't seem to overcome. Such as how gravity is still strong? And how can earthquakes be felt on the other side of the planet? If the center is hollow, the tremors would dissipate quickly, or so it seems. Either way, I still support the theory 99.9%!

I was reading a transcript from an old Coast 2 Coast with Art Bell interview when he had Frank Stranges on. I think the year was 1998. It was linked in the "Will the Real Venus Please Stand Up" thread here on ATS. Mr. Stranges said he had a NASA photo of one of the entrances to inner Earth. Art Bell asked if he would send him a copy of the picture and he told him he would. I have yet to find that photo, and if anyone knows about it or knows where to find it, a link would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just playing devils advocate here....

Of course any "hollow earth" theory would involve laws of physics that are yet undiscovered. Some kind of undiscovered natural effect that changes the force of gravity and allows this hollow region to exist within a planet. Or some kind of energy that pushes solid matter outward and leaves the center full of gas. It's impossible to prove these undiscovered physical effects do not exist. Much like we can't prove leprachauns and unicorns don't exist.

As for the problem of the missing mass, the non-hollow parts of the earth could be more dense than is assumed. That would make up for the missing mass.

The worlds deepest bore-hole is what, a few miles down? No one really knows for sure what is down there.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just because a theory may be plausible doesn't make it true. I, for one, can't refute the claim that the Earth is hollow, but seeing as how there is no conclusive evidence or any true proof for that matter, I remain skeptic.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I've researched the hollow earth theory for a long time now and came to the conclusion a while ago after many testimonies given on the subject and people's experiences with underground tunnelling systems and caverns. Including those affiliated with MJ-12 and other opps that have first hand knowledge in the military about what's really deep down under.
Some of the tunneling systems go hundreds of miles beneath the earth and there are oceans that extend under continents. Extreme amounts of space naturally and by way of ET technology there are underground bases both for us and cities for other ET species.

Technically I don't believe the earth is hollow with an inner sun that theory doesn't click for me. However what these groups do have is technology to produce a sun light environment and the capability of hollowing out sections under the earth the size of a city. The laser technology they have allows complete disinegration of any element found on earth, rock turns litterally into nothing and melts away.

This was ET technology given to the government in the exchange treaty that was made. The native reptilians are down there and the greys are down there and have been down there for a very long time. They have very high tech amounts of equipment and complete cities just like we do only they are crystalized far beyond our understanding similar to what Admiral byrd saw when he was close to the Aryan entrance to inner earth. These groups are all thousands of years ahead of us and have of course spaceships and all that fun stuff, from time to time you will see their spacecraft come out of the ocean.

Some reports have suggested that up to 7 different groups live somewhere inside earth. They surface all the time we just can't see them.
From what I've heard about what they have down there I would rather live down there than on the surface. The lighting is much better, they do not have a radiation factor and supposedly the cities are crystalized brilliant with all kinds of colors, plants,trees, birds, animals, fish and creatures that we do not have on the surface including lakes and other things. You would think it's the surface if you went down there but in a brilliant environment. Many explorers have entered some of these cities in the past and some have found secret entrances tunnelling to cities underground who have spoken about them with amazing reports of heavenly like cities. Well I wouldn't mind living down there with the benevolent groups but with the reptilians I think I'll pass.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

This is the theory from most stories circulating and legends.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Everyone who says there's no evidence to the hollow earth theory is thinking too technical. As far as I can tell everyone thinks about the sun being inside earth as being an imbalance,etc.

However, if you think about it then it makes sense. What do I mean?

Let me give you an example,
there's a LOT of people out there who deny alien existence, parallel dimensions, time machines,etc. BUT the MAIN reason for their denying is in one of the following 3 examples.

1)IF that was true, then everyone would know about it
2)IF that was true, it would defy the law of physics and gravity, so it isn't possible
3)Religion says its not possible

Think about it who told you that PHYSICS is the ONLY thing that can determine something to be true or false? MAYBE people who don't want you to know the truth? Exactly.

See consider it like this. If a "group" of people don't want you to know certain truth and facts then they will persuade you that it CAN'T be possible due to our laws and understandings of science. Many times I hear and read ATS posts talking about how aliens can't exist because there's no evidence, or that it doesn't seem "LOGICAL".

We live on the surface of the earth. Who says there's nothing underneath us except hot material and earth's core? The people who don't want you to follow the path of truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One thing I’ve never understood about this theory is the sun being at the centre of the earth. If the sun's light is shining upwards how does the inner earth receive light?

If the sun is underneath the inner earth then how do the suns light get above the inner earth if it's under it? How does the inner sun’s light manage to shine on the inner earth if the sun is below the inner earth?

Also suns expands over billions of years, shouldn’t the inner sun have destroyed the earth as it expanded by now?

It makes no sense....

[edit on 16-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I completely agree with you. Inner earth is real, there are aliens living there and they all worship my testicles.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How would gravity work ? I used to be a long hole driller in a gold mine for ten years. I can tell you ground support and loose rock is a challenging safety issue. Would rock not be apt to drop from somewhere?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Bobby here are three things to consider:

1. Logic
2. Sanity
3. Seismology

P.S. The Path of Truth is something that is based on FACTS, Faith is the belief in an idea that has NOT yet been proven. Educate yourself before you decide to post here...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I thought tom van flander's theroy was cool. Hollow earth falls away in this model though.

www.metaresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I would like to know if anyone reading this thread, has read the book "Etidorhpa"?

It is the account of a person who journeyed into the earth, from somewhere in Kentucky. It is set over a century ago, and involves a certain freemason who chooses to take some 'path' not taken by others - which leads him to greater understandings of the mysteries of life.

There is a lot of very interesting science contained in the book, mainly answering questions that we would likely pose, ie about tectonics, gravity, light etc

We all know that to believe in the concept of an inner earth, with possible civilisations and/or inner sun etc, would entail embracing new understandings of science. Already people are taking the electric universe theory more seriously, more and more scientists are embracing the expanding earth hypothesis as a greater explanation than standard plate tectonics etc etc. Maybe we have yet more to learn and understand about our Earth?

All it would take is one unambigous, crystal clear satellite photo of the north pole, on a cloudless day to put paid to the hollow earth theory - but can anyone find such a picture?

If you haven't read Etidorhpa do yourselves a favour and do so. I'm pretty sure if you google it, you can either buy it as a book, or as a free download from somewhere. It is a very thought provoking book!

Duncan

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ColdAshes

Based on facts huh? So what your saying is that it's IMPOSSIBLE for another civilization to live underneath our own soil?

Where do you get your facts from? Mainstream science and media?

WHY in the world would the MAINSTREAM science tell you and give you facts that there is another world beneath us? You know how many religious fanatics would freak out?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Thanks for the book info I'll def read it. I was reading somewhere that scientists and archeologists believe that the pyramids are in fact seals and doors to the inner world. Except the Doors are VERY well protected. Have you ever wondered why they don't allow tourists and even science groups to fully search the pyramids?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp

The problem is that Earth wouldn't be heavy enough to stay in the orbit that it is in. I'm no expert but a hollow Earth would make a pretty big mass difference.

The goemetry is quite simple. If a sphere's center is "C" and its radius is "r," then every outside point "P" maps to an inside point "P'" such that "CP x CP' = r2 [ "r squared" ] Here's a good way to visualize it: For any outside point "P" (on the sun, or Pluto, or Cygnus X, for example), draw a circle that has "CP" as its diameter. From one of the two points where this circle intersects the earth, draw a line perpendicular to "CP." The intersection point (of this perpendicular and "CP") is the location of "P'". By far the largest body in our inverted Earth is the moon; a bit over half a mile in diameter and some 3,933 miles over our heads. The sun's sphere is only eight feet across. The stars are microscopic spots clustered around the center, which is, of course, infinity. Is there any way to prove we *aren't* inside a hollow earth? We asked H.S.M. Coxeter, mathematics professor at the University of Toronto and an expert on inversion geometry. "I can't think of any," he said. "A rocket flight, an eclipse, a Foucault pendulum, a Coriolis effect -- any observation we can make on the outside of the earth has an exact duplicate version inside. There would be no way to tell which was the truth."

gotta love that.

that's from the OMNI magazine article
THE HOLLOW EARTH: A MADDENING THEORY THAT CAN'T BE DISPROVED
From OMNI Magazine (October 1983)

,further down the (linked) page^^^

it's simple math in reverse. awesome! cosmic disco mirror ball with you eternally at the centre.

live well, eh. see y'all at the black hole spaceport to the singularity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join