It will be very interesting to see if the Paracast people endorse this E-book. Given the savage vitriolic pasting they have given Steven Greer, surely
they will view the contents of this book as completely and utterly preposterous! To validate this E-book is a gesture of support towards the
"doe-eyed" believer that they despise so much. Or will they once again go behind the contributor's back and rip them apart?! Given their track
record and the content of this book, this is what I most expect from the Paracast crew.
For me personally, it rings true with much of what I've read about Roswell AND the secrecy behind who we are. It may well be a carefully-crafted work
of fiction, but whoever put it together has tied in pretty much everything I agree with regarding our origins and I give them full credit for doing
The book validates several things Dr Greer has said, especially:
- the Roswell craft was brought down by an electromagnetic disturbance (shot down?) and like Dr Greer said on the recent Paracast interview, it
doesn't matter how advanced they are, their craft was not infallible and was designed for the rigours of space itself, not specifically for handling
earth conditions or unforseen circumstances.
- the ETs were concerned about the development of atomic technology and the environmental impact it would have on the Earth and all life on it.
- the importance of telepathy to not only communicate interpersonally, but to pilot the craft itself. Paracast honchos would undoubtedly scoff at such
nonsensical folly, but Ralph Ring (interviewed on ATS Mix not that long ago) described an experiment where people controlled a craft and destination
with solely their minds.
- Airl openly invited reverse-engineering of the Roswell craft for the implementation of future technology.
- Airl is benevolent, but unfortunately Earth's inhabitants are still locked into the slave race mentality set up by our less benevolent ancient
- the enslavement of the people and the idea of banking and war weapons (military industrial complex) to continually keep the human race beaten down
and keep them from advancing spiritually.
This also ties in with the research of David Icke, for example:
- secrecy has been maintained to hide our true origins
- the idea of God was a fabrication, an illusion, a misdirection to prevent us from being our own gods (to be 'free'). According to Airl, a person
who believes in God is less likely to take responsibility for their own lives and more likely to fit in a slave prison system and not question /
remember / recall their previous lives and the mind-wipe sting operation that goes on each time the spirit leaves the body.
- 'mysteries' were created to misguide us; large structures such as the Pyramids were erected to mislead us into a world of astronomical / mystical
mumbo jumbo and reinforce a belief in Earthly material objects and possessions that last for eternity, rather than our spirits which are eternal and
infinite. The ancients were attempting to suppress the idea of a spiritual self without mass - achieved by accentuating physicality and materiality,
and shroud it all in deliberately-unsolvable mystique.
- interestingly though, Airl says that the reptile and serpent mythology was adopted to mislead and throw us 'off-track' - the creatures themselves
were not reptilian. So, David, if you're reading this, look into the possibility that all the reptilian stuff was a cover too - just like every other
mystery you've exposed.
Airl also reminds me a lot of Rael, she backs up the notion that all humans and creatures on this planet were genetically engineered by teams and
certain orgainisations were competitively involved in populating the Earth over trillions of years. Once again, the Paracast people should be aghast
that they would remotely connect themselves vicariously with such an absurd cultist fringe element!!
The notion of infinity, promoted by Rael, is
prevalent in Airl's words; the humanoid form has always been around in various forms, since the universe has been around. Airl scoffs at the idea of
evolution, but creation has always been intelligently designed, not by a 'god' but by certain classes of IS-BEs.
It also tallies with Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer's testimony on Project Camelot - that they can recall past lives somewhere in the dark recesses of
their minds. Not saying I believe the account; but as a story regarding the history of the earth and secrets of the universe, I have no problem with
it at all.
[edit on 15-7-2008 by RiotComing]