It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

i add this thread to 9-11 conspiracies because i believe 9-11 is tied to the number 22. Many scientificly based theories run through my head with this. My ultimate guess is, especially after watching the thread about the ones who shot down flight 93 and received awards. That its an anomoly in the temporaly created mental paradox that many of you are in. I am still in it to some degree but free myself daily by mental strength and knowing how it works to some degree.

Its a barage of conciousness resonations using your nice little flatscreens or other electronic toys you like in your void white walled houses which they spy on you with all for your comfort of course. Go to the store, choose any object and it will have an image which whether you believe or care, will set off motions of movement in your brains which stimulate centers of reactions. Make a constant combination of this an voila! you have a perfect system of hitlerian esoteric massive control.

So how does 22 fit with anything in 9-11 you ask? Good question. My best guess now is that it represents two factions from differing places and its a subtle "I powned your country or world" code from elitists or maybe not, but we can all venture a guess there whos in this mess, unless you dont care..then dont even reply to this please, only serious debate question por favor..

peace and justice through knowledge and expansion.

other 22 resonators: 4 pillars of freemasonic tracing board,
start of gemini cycle

Inspired by rundontwalk.blogspot.com

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

What makes you think the gov't is spying on us with flatscreens? What makes you think 9/11 has anything to do with the number 22?

I saw nothing in the OP other than a vain attempt to draw someone with similar fanatical views into agreeing with you...or visit your website.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A: its not my website, its my personal theory from reading the website

B: you dont have to believe or even look into it, Saying im fanatical is extreme though but thanks.
Im not. :_

C: why ask in such an inquisitively odd way? or maybe im misperceiving your contextual conveyance.

D:I never mentioned government.

E: I dont care what anyone thinks, im just seeking others who might think alike for interesting public forum agreements or debatens. Is that so wrong?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
A: its not my website, its my personal theory from reading the website

B: you dont have to believe or even look into it, Saying im fanatical is extreme though but thanks.
Im not. :_

C: why ask in such an inquisitively odd way? or maybe im misperceiving your contextual conveyance.

D:I never mentioned government.

E: I dont care what anyone thinks, im just seeking others who might think alike for interesting public forum agreements or debatens. Is that so wrong?

Sorry, I didn't realize my post came off quite as harsh as it did.

That said, I would be interested in hearing why you believe what you do. I keep an open mind, but something would be greatly appreciated as to where you came up with these conclusions.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
cool ok. well Jake kotze, the actual blogger, has a nack for figuring and seeing repeating shapes and patterns and coins the term "syncromysticism" as a loose pop culture style term which is supposed to sound comic to the right viewpoint on life in general.

22 is the start of gemini as i stated, the biginning of the 2 pillars or rather gemini, the twins. Gemini resonates eerily with 9-11 because of 11, the two towers, K2-2K interchangable syncs and resonators in various films throughout recent film or comic history.

Codes found hidden in time, repeating patterns that perhaps reveal a microcosm of what is really going on.

My thoughts are if we analyze Jeshua Messiah (Jesus the Christ) or if we think harder, a birth of star convergence, who as story has it, healed a crippled woman upon arival in the world who helped birth him.

So if a man came who promised heaven on earth someday but great turmoil and overcoming along the way, it makes sense to me that since the two pillars are literally characters from the bible; Jachin and Boaz to masonry, and they were attacked, it was literally an attack on the bible itself and representations of goodwill. And judging from what I could tell watching the band and awards video of the pilots who alledgedly (to me for now) shot down 93 and the language used often by big players in our country, words like transformation resonate with the anti-christ system that will literally transform, rather than what jesus said he would have a new name for and usher in the age of peace and realization perhaps of our collective destiny, which makes sense that if uber rich elitist nutjobs have things like this, and power and money..well who wants to lose that? Hence following a signal from its start to finish then adding resistors to lessen its destructive chatoic impact on a circuit, or rather the people of the world who think and do good...

Our massive pattern of thought lead our timeline/dimension to be nourished by what we call God which practicly is by all means. Too much violence and death, earth starts reacting sub geo magneticly I believe, and with less oil, those sub waves haves less dithering..I.E increased chaos in all of us. Earth grid..tesla..logic and music..all tied together as the universal code to unlocking all things.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Astronomical observations on the morning of Sept. 12, 2001:

Sirius, Venus, & the almost occulting conjunct of
Jupiter/Luna form a nearly equilateral triangle.

Sirius, mind you, is actually a binary system; hence a set of imperceptible twins.

You might find this thread of interest.

new topics

top topics

join