It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You mean this? Can you even read and translate this?

This is for you, this picture is all you will ever know..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kumiho

What does that have to do with the thread topic which is 'Ask a Mason'? It is not 'Ask a Delusional Gypo Who Keeps Getting Banned'.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Im a delusional gypo, and you are a sane freemason? ROFL!!!! Magic everywhere,HAHAHA!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I never said I was sane, but at least I know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No you really dont, your story starts at 1717, then you just fill in the gaps with that reptile brain that creates a s*** load of fantasies, "our universe is in the head" sacred geometric just poped up out of nowhere, or maybe just maaaybe, we can only observe our own solarsystem, which have a 4,5 billion years of evolution and balance.. But making a fantasy about your universe and one lifespan makes it easier to comprehend doesnt it..

Geez....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I do not recall saying any such things. Part of the problem of being delusional is the false narrative you concoct in your mind thinking it is reality.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Like any human do, called narcissism.. We create a reality which we all live in hopefully without killing each other, or maaaaaybe we werent suppose to live in big cities, wear clothes, maybe just maybe we became bipedal to see over the grass, but evolution takes time, no its easier to just say.. magic..

Im saying anything you think you know was created by what you call a Gypo.. India, vedas.. But you think they all came romania..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kumiho
Im saying anything you think you know was created by what you call a Gypo.. India, vedas.. But you think they all came romania..

And I am saying you keep putting words in people's mouths and generally behaving like an ass which is why you keep getting banned over and over.

Did you notice that no one is asking you anything? Do you know why? Because the thread is 'Ask a Mason' and you are not one.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Im gonna enjoy when you learn that a Gypo created your fantasy, and hear you say in your mind, that f****** gypo knew..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Im gonna enjoy when you learn that a Gypo created your fantasy, and hear you say in your mind, that f****** gypo knew..

You may be waiting forever then.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Mostly i just love trolling people who sits on high horses... i can listen to a wise man, but i enjoy watching a monkey in a cage..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Im gonna give you a tip, so you can start; High Priests of Egypt was???

No they werent aliens

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mostly i just love trolling people...

Which is why you have to keep creating new accounts on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Im gonna give you a tip, so you can start; High Priests of Egypt was???

I don't care.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ill rephrase my question; Most freemasons what i learned adopt a culture made by the Hermes club in ancient Egypt, do you think the priests came from India or more from a specific cult born in India? That created another culture were they learned agriculture and a functioning water system which they put in Egypt and the Nile? Most of the Hermes club were naturalists but yet you modern freemasons only adopted the spiritual part of the system, do you think you are missing a bigger picture? Or are you just pleased with being a spiritualist?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

...this is not a sci-fi movie called Star Wars

I love Star Wars. First movie I ever saw. Are you sure this isn't Star Wars?

Whenever LOI falls on 4th May at my lodge, we abandon traditional garb for Star Wars cosplay.

SMIB becomes "May The Force Be With You". Ok, they don't but I do. They just humour me.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I love that movie to, i feel that the new ones dont really feel, right..And well we all live in a movie..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

How did you become a high level mason? Nepotism?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I could tell you but you would not understand.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join