It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So im gonna ask a question; In the past, usually a group of men, usually monks or hermits, moved out of the city to a secluded area. Yet freemasonry always build within the walls, almost like a parasite or cancer.. Wouldnt it be better if you moved like the old monks and hermits did, and started fresh instead of trying to lure men into another cult of i dont no.. Wouldnt it be better to maybe open a lodge in a secluded area in i dont know, africa, south america?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kumiho
Did monks not seclude themselves within the walls of an abbey?

And we're not trying to "lure men into another cult".

There are Lodges in Africa and South America.
edit on 4-2-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

they also built it, outside the city walls.. There is a difference there, do they have to be white to join the the freemason grand lodge..

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

what do you think

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No, you're just splitting hairs and no, you don't have to be white to join.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Im a bit bored, so im just gonna ask how you see to the bigger picture; As above so below, and make it to the reference point in real life, no spiritual things..

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's a question each Mason would have to ask. I would give more of my thoughts, but at the moment I am a tad busy.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just joined here. Loving the chats

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
That's a question each Mason would have to ask. I would give more of my thoughts, but at the moment I am a tad busy.

Days given, please express them, and ill will see how far youve come.. Im not that interested in the idealistic masons thats lurking around in here have to say, since i think whatever fantasy they learned is just that.. Humans are very perceptive to stories, but somehow, it looks like you have both feet still on the ground.. Now please share, without breaking any strict rules above a freemason paygrade..

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gmason

I dont trust new faces =)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gmason

Welcome to ATS ... and the discussion
Expect "flack" if you are a Mason... though not from me
edit on 17-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

How olds your granny?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So August told me you guys are really into Cthulu

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil
Why choose the lesser of two evils when you can just go with Cthulu?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I know the size matters, anything else is a lie

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Can i also pick one? hhmmmm... trickster i think is the english name..

But my interest does lie with the concept of humanity, however not with humans.. fragile minds and human nature, spinal cord connected to the triune ( reptilian part ) .. All humans are monsters, its just the guilt, fear and the shame we are taught that keeps us in check..
Religion is not the problem, never was.. A starving human, without restrictions is nothing more than an animal.. You will act as an animal if starving, so will anyone you know.. You place walls at an early age around the triune, you call it civilized, freedom is never achieved by faith, its when you let go of faith you become a free man even that you hold dear to your fellow brethren.. oath means nothing when instincts kicks in, dont know why you are still with a group of lost men ksigmason.. The truth is simple, you just need to walk out the door and accept nature..

Im not a believer of nepotism, a great man, will never be a father to a great man..

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am a Freemason, you do not have to be white to join...i have personally taken part in degree work for brothers who are not white.

If you do a tiny bit of research, you will see that during the Revolutionary, black men were welcomed with open arms in the Lodges.
edit on 28-2-2016 by theatreboy because: Spelled words wrong. Sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join