It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Meanwhile the President of Iran met with the 'infidel' Pope Francis today; to what purpose (recon)?

I personally think it has more to do with him seeing the pope as an ally (a very strong future political ally) and he knows the pope is an Islamic apologist (which I believe he has demonstrated with his comments about Charlie Hebdo, Bible/Quran are the same thing, and imo has been a little dismissive of Islamic violence). Funny thing is a little bit back on topic both of them seem to be very anti-Freemasonry and according to the Pope "the Freemason lobby" is a very serious issue to him. Unfortunately anti-masonic beliefs seem to still be pretty strong with many in the Muslim community (imo even many moderate Muslims are also guilty of this).

Pope talks about Freemason lobby

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

vhb: Meanwhile the President of Iran met with the 'infidel' Pope Francis today; to what purpose (recon)?

nancyliedersdeaddog: I personally think it has more to do with him seeing the pope as an ally (a very strong future political ally) and he knows the pope is an Islamic apologist (which I believe he has demonstrated with his comments about Charlie Hebdo, Bible/Quran are the same thing, and imo has been a little dismissive of Islamic violence).

Italy needs some of the billions the US has freed up and is willing to negotiate with Iran for some of that money in trade? I agree the Pope must be an Apologist for something; what... the crusades?

nancy: Funny thing is a little bit back on topic both of them seem to be very anti-Freemasonry and according to the Pope "the Freemason lobby" is a very serious issue to him. Unfortunately anti-masonic beliefs seem to still be pretty strong with many in the Muslim community (imo even many moderate Muslims are also guilty of this).

They fear an organization they do not understand. Freemasons in past days were not Catholics (Templars were) having been hired as mercenaries by a French Pope in the 1200's; to then be robbed/murdered of their wealth and lands (as were deemed too powerful). The diocese now (after centuries lost that armed force) cannot control the workings of that Order because it fled from persecution to Scotland and has evolved into another thing untouchable. I think that particular Muslim in Wisconsin was confusing a "Masonic Temple" with a religion.
The Catholic church cannot get along with its own hired muscle "Marine forces" 'The Jesuits' which have been experiencing a divide as perceived as too 'powerful within their order' to influence.

edit on 27-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Oh well, and here I thought we might have really found someone, and female on top of that to boot, that was going to do what all the cowan before her have failed to do, proved proof of what they are talking about,, simple.

The Cowan are tricksters..liars; eaves droppers, slackers, fakirs, borrowers of others talents. I am not that (does your definition differ). How can a Cowan prove righteousness/truth about anything as is a FALSE premise existing to begin with (who allowed the formation of this idea form to manipulate others in the first place).
edit on 27-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Were masons originally Gnostics?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blazesabaoth

They were naturalists, whatever these guys tells you. Truth is naturalists nothing else..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blazesabaoth
Were masons originally Gnostics?

Depends upon what traditions as to the origin of the order you ascribe to; to my understanding the answer is yes.
edit on 29-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So to break it down, if you adopt a buddhist philosophy of each man can live with decent moral and ethic code, even tho its applied by the freemasonry as a standard and call it a good brother, which really has nothing to do with freemasonry as a whole.. The name implies Mason, stonebuilders, observing nature. You think a higher conscious "God" taught monkeys anything? Evolution in nature taught us how to build, our body taught us to built in perfect symmetry. Slice and dice like The Mason Jack the Ripper.. Even the Black Sun gave us working calender if you just used those sparkling eyes evolution gave us..
The word gnostic gave us imaginary laws, imaginary moral and ethics, copying a honeycomb might be easier at first..

Bro im a Gypsy, to all the freemasons i can say, im a gypsy, you wouldnt even exist without a Gypsy, you wouldnt even know how to build, how to farm, how to do anything without a Gypsy..

How is that for a legacy?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kumiho
Awesome analogy. Buddhism is based upon one man born in 560 BC in India (father was a king, son's name Siddhartha) that inspired a religion that has billions of followers; compared by Buddhists and Hindus only to Jesus as a fellow equal (Mohammed has a bad rap) with the same number of followers. "Are you a God, NO" "Are you an Angel? NO". "Then what are you? I AM AWAKE " (both proclaimed the same thing). Gnosticism is not imaginary at all; as it holds spiritual truths much older and not included by either of these major religions. Freemasonry is moot; not even a contender as a world religion; why the interest?
edit on 29-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Buddhism is based upon the vedas which was actually common sense living in a greater society in ancient India, dictating rules for man and woman to live in peace with each other, a working neolithic society based upon the wheel of the black sun making a working calender for a agricultural society.. The Golden Sun and the Black Sun had a major conflict of interest in the 15th century which spore the illusion of freemasonry and it even forced a working printing press in Gutenberg.. Gnosticism has nothing to do with spirituality, gnosticism has nothing to do with "awakening".. Gnosticism is about obtaining knowledge about the world we live in, not a fantasy.. Can i verify gypsies built this world? I cant, when Alexandria burned so did every single legacy of the Gypsy heritage does it matter that a gypsy was a mentor to Plato? No cause i cant verify it, instead our world starts with Plato.

Masons do not understand, Gypsies f***** up

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kumiho
Bro im a Gypsy, to all the freemasons i can say, im a gypsy...

You said that the last three times you were here before you got banned, we know already.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And you are a gypsy? What did a gypsy do that was so awful that they couldnt settle for more than 24 hours for 700 years?
Wrong what did a real original freemason do?

Or maybe that story is also in your rituals?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I can tell you a little secret, you know the small pieces that that is on the ceiling of the Roslyn Chapel, they are Uvulas forming a certain sound... You knew that didnt you? Its part of your sacred rituals or wait it really isnt..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You make as little sense now as when you posted as Hyperia.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There are many races...
Who... was... the race that originally practiced Freemasonry...???

Was It The Ancient Mexicans who aborted maya... for the center of the world in Egypt...???

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Dont even try, The Cult called Calani, Kalani or in modern tounge Kale.. The Brahmin Abraham was expelled from Egypt or maybe he left.. You want your birthplace of masonry, look in a place called Bactria in Afghanistan..

These masons or so called masons, are just reformed buddhists.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

These masons or so called masons, are just reformed buddhists.

I am sure some Masons are Buddhist But Masons are not Buddhist ... they are Masons otherwise they would be called Buddhists not Masons
There are truths in all religions and all times but also differences in interpretation of such truths ... however Masonary is not a religion though it accepts people of all religions while giving non precedent

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Well that was philosophical horse s*** , The truth is, Survival and a reptile brain vs. Society and a indoctrination of rules, anything else is a lie. If you dont understand the meaning of being Human and you need someone to preach common sense to you, you failed as a human, there is no fixing, doesnt matter how much you want to be a better man.

Do these guys know why, you have a magic 32? No, well, Ksigmason might, but the rest i can make a statement to what they will probably say; " Do you know the ritual? "

32nd I can use retarded symbolics," Passage to Hell " You want a statement, you cant enter the site if you aint a bloodlined Gypsy, you know the truth behind the passage, a working society. But noooo they made some weird stories about rituals making you a better brother and f*** knows what

The Rituals mean s*** if you dont understand the meaning..

Augustmasoniucs have no idea, but he sure has a smirky attitude towards things he doesnt know anything about, pinochio talks in parables to try to sound smarter..

One of you freemasons is a freemason, thats "ksigmason" to the rest of you, get a f****** grip on reality..

Its time a High priest came and cleaned up the s*** you call humanity..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Augustmasoniucs have no idea...

I can explain things to you, I cannot comprehend them for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There is nothing to comprehend, we live on a planet called earth, that is in a solar system revolving around a star, this is not a sci-fi movie called Star Wars or Star Trek. Its called in a theory "The evolution of the Solar system" under 4,5 Billions years, not God, not the creator, not a parallel universe.. Its a f******* fine balance of perfection, is that to much to comprehend? Or is it easier to make stories about fantasies and rituals?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

There is nothing to comprehend...

I would have expected nothing less.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join