It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddiMcCoy
a reply to: KSigMason

I actually do know them
my people did them for thousands of years, but it's funny when a new group does the same and have no clue why.

Muslim traditions in a technocracy is laughable, you know nothing mason.

Before you go any further, please state what freemasonry's tenets are. Just explain what we are about in simple terms so we all know you have this vast knowledge you seem to think you have.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We rent our lodge out on occasion, so all our tenants aren't Masons.

That's not what you were asking though. But it makes me chuckle, so it was worth posting!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I have a question.

What is the Royal secret?

Thanks.

- pls don't answer with "its a secret".
edit on 7-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

The biggest secret, hence, "Royal"...

I'm on a roll today!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWanderer1307
Thats a great find; thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's a degree in the Scottish Rite.
I suppose there is an allure for outsiders to want to know "the secrets", but the reality is, you have to put in the leg work to find out what all of it means to you. If I told you the secret to a good life was to marry your best friend and treat others better than you ever expect to be treated, I would be telling you 100% truth, but unless you lived it, my words would mean nothing to you.

With masonry, as with most things, you have to experience it, to understand it, and it's different for each person.
I remember my epiphany after being raised. "the secret is there are no secrets".

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Are all Masons are obliged to say: "the secret is there are no secrets" ?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
That's a secret.
edit on 7-7-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thanks, i like this forum.

Next, is there a cap on 33rd degree masons, are there limited numbers?

And, would those of you who are part of ATS know if there was something "above" you, like something that requires top security clearance?

- might sound daft that^ question. Please answer anyway.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Thanks, i like this forum.

Next, is there a cap on 33rd degree masons, are there limited numbers?

And, would those of you who are part of ATS know if there was something "above" you, like something that requires top security clearance?

- might sound daft that^ question. Please answer anyway.

Thanks.

In the Scottish Rite, there are 4th through 32nd degree with the 33rd being an honorary degree you earn after quite a few years of service. The York rite has degrees as well, but aren't numbered like the SR. There is a group that is clandestine (not recognized by regular masons) called Memphis Mizriam and they have up to the 96 or 99th degree I believe. The way masonry works is a 3rd degree master mason is as high as there is, and the side degrees aren't important outside of their respective orders. That one is hard for non masons to get, and really, really hard for conspiracy people to believe.

There are other side groups that are invitation only and do their own thing, and there are so many of them, I don't know enough to say for sure there is no small super secret whatever, but if they exist, they sure don't have any control over us or ask of anything from us.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Are all Masons are obliged to say: "the secret is there are no secrets" ?

Lol, no, it's just what you eventually figure out after hearing all about this magical secret everyone outside of masonry talks about.

There are lots of life altering things you learn, but nothing I had to swear to keep to myself. We don't share the passwords or grips, but anyone with the google can find them.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thanks.

The other side groups that are invitation only, do they use masonic symbols?

edit to add - Rite of Memphis-Misraim, is there a way to tell the difference between them and other masons? Insignias or logos?
edit on 7-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well, the Shrine has their own symbols, and I assume the Tall Cedars have their own, I know the Scottish Rite does, so yea.

ETA: the Shrine and Scottish Rite are not invitation only, so not sure if that answers your question right. And as I am not in any invitation only side orders, I can't say for certain. Ksig would know. He is in most every order there is.

edit on 7-7-2015 by network dude because: clarified thought

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Do you know which affiliation former secdef Rob gates is?

Curious.

Thanks for answering these.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
what exactly is the supreme lord of the illuminati or masonry?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumina233
what exactly is the supreme lord of the illuminati or masonry?

The (what you would call ETs) that created/formulated us and built complex civilizations using superior technology (in an instant/blink of an eye). Morally; Jesus (he was a nine dimensional being that held a 'consciousness' to improve this world); how are those tasty apples; you are not supposed to believe this even though true.
edit on 7-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If someone starts talking about degrees numbered beyond the 33rd, it's usually a dead give-away for Memphis & Misraim.

a reply to: Illumina233
No such title is used in Freemasonry as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

What is the Royal secret?

Why, March has horse's ears, of course.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Do you know which affiliation former secdef Rob gates is?

Curious.

Thanks for answering these.

I looked and didn't find anything pointing to him being a Freemason. (except freemasonrywatch, but the tool that runs that sight thinks everyone is a mason and they all worship balphomet)

Most masons are happy to tell you if they are. Believe it or not, the conspiracy isn't as widely known as you might think.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join