It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

How would you know for sure that your grandfather was heavily pushing for the 1st wedding ceremony to be at a Masonic temple so it would negate the Catholic Church ceremony? How would you know the religious beliefs/Bible knowledge of all the 33rd degree Masons (I'm going to guess the vast majority you have never met/even know their names) also do you have any proof that Masons are the "guardians of the gold reserves"? Do you have a problem with the fact that your grandfather married a women from Guatemala because it does kind of seem like it when you call your grandmother's heritage a "glitch" and claimed your grandfather only married her because she didn't come from a white European family (I could be wrong and read it the wrong way)? I think there is a good possibility that the reason your grandfather and grandmother had 2 marriage ceremonies was because your grandfather wasn't a Catholic but your grandmother and her side of the family were (which I'm pretty sure is the major religion in Guatemala), there are many Catholics who believe having a traditional Catholic wedding is important even if the person they are marrying isn't a Catholic. I really don't think the 1st wedding ceremony negates the 2nd one and the few people I know who have had more than 1 marriage ceremony feel the same way I do.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: vethumanbeing

How would you know for sure that your grandfather was heavily pushing for the 1st wedding ceremony to be at a Masonic temple so it would negate the Catholic Church ceremony? How would you know the religious beliefs/Bible knowledge of all the 33rd degree Masons (I'm going to guess the vast majority you have never met/even know their names) also do you have any proof that Masons are the "guardians of the gold reserves"?

Because my legacy is that of a 'gnostic' in knowledge and in so being understand the wisdom of the first ceremony.

nancyliedersdeaddog: Do you have a problem with the fact that your grandfather married a women from Guatemala because it does kind of seem like it when you call your grandmother's heritage a "glitch" and claimed your grandfather only married her because she didn't come from a white European family (I could be wrong and read it the wrong way)?

He married her to continue a different blood line PROVEN that has no inbreeding available to source; my family has no evidence of inbreeding EVER; the eva factor (inbreeding) and the darwinistic idea (inbreeding) flys out of the window. My family has been studied as to this fact (University of Arizona Anthropological/genetic studies we are famous)

nancy: it is a good possibility that the reason your grandfather and grandmother had 2 marriage ceremonies was becse your grandfather wasn't a Catholic but your grandmother and her side of the family were (which I'm pretty sure is the major religion in Guatemala), there are many Catholics who believe having a traditional Catholic wedding is important even if the person they are marrying isn't a Catholic. I really don't think the 1st wedding ceremony negates the 2nd one and the few people I know who have had more than 1 marriage ceremony feel the same way I do.

My Grandfather was a Mennonite a 33rd degree Mason: (not a Catholic). The first ceremony negated the second,

My grandfather was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason; my grandmother was a Guatemalan Maya. Masonic Temple Marriage precludes the Catholic.
edit on 1-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So I am wondering how to join and I've read up on everything what I need to do .

The biggest problem I'm having is finding someone who can invite me in :/

I am of the right age and I can support myself but it's just I'm having a problem finding someone to invite me in . When I was a kid there were a lot of them but they were older gentlemen and most of them died of old age.

I've met the order of Quetzalcoatl and they are all great people.

So can you help me ?
I really want to join .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Turnside
First off, you're not invited to join. To join, you must ask. Having asked, to join you need to find a local Lodge, petition, be approved by the members, and be initiated. Each state in the US has a Grand Lodge. You can contact them, find a Lodge nearby and ask to join.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
First off, you're not invited to join. To join, you must ask. Having asked, to join you need to find a local Lodge, petition, be approved by the members, and be initiated. Each state in the US has a Grand Lodge. You can contact them, find a Lodge nearby and ask to join.

Sorry that I wrote invited .... I was thinking asking but I just kept on typing . Sorry for the misunderstanding.
To join you must ask and it's a personal choice.
Yes I have found a lodge but I couldn't find a grand lodge.
What I've heard was I first needed to ask then after that you'd go to the lodge :/
I've been going around looking for someone who might have a ask12b1 but no luck at all.
Since I remembered when I was younger there were a lot of those but nowadays I don't see them at all .
I went to a lodge but no one was there so I keep on hopping to join but no luck.

Before anyone says my spelling is wrong or I've messed up a sentence I apologize beforehand because I'm a bit tired.

edit on 30-5-2015 by Turnside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
No worries about the misunderstanding.

Most Lodges fall under a Grand Lodge, but its good to verify that a Lodge is actually a Lodge, not a fake one.

To get a hold of the Lodge, contact the Grand Lodge and ask for a point of contact for the Lodge. Not all Lodges meet regularly or they meet on certain days of the week. A Grand Lodge will have a list of Lodges and their meeting times.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
THE 3:
Water, Sulfur, And Salt In The Chamber Of Reflection...

THE 5:
Trestle, Trowel, Chisel, Level, And Gavel In The Blue Lodge...

THE 7:
Geometry In The 4th Degree...
Mathematics In The 5th Degree (Arithmetic)...
Logic In The 6th, 7th, And 8th Degrees...
Rhetoric In The 9th, 10th, And 11th Degrees...I
Music In The 12th Degree...
Grammar In The 14th Degree...
Astronomy In The 33rd Degree... In The AASR...

Ask A Mason: "Is Pinocchio Right About These Things"???

edit on 31-5-2015 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio Wants A Star... For Effort!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Is Friday a special day for Masons? Like sunday for christians?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
My Lodge meets on Friday, but no Friday really isn't special other than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

It is a special day for this Mason because it means Beer:30 is right around corner.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: residentofearth

It is a special day for this Mason because it means Beer:30 is right around corner.

roasting goat are we? you devil

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Friday... Is The Day When Pseudo Masons Decide To Collect Their Weekly Pay... From Job/Employer... And Go Home. There They Meet The Collectors. People Who Service(s) Result In Getting Paid Money.

Since I Am The Only Pseudo Mason In The World... I Use My Monies To Buy A Horrible Spook Known Only As Perfecticon. He Is The "Grave Act(s) Of The Underworld!"

If I Pay My Way In The World... I'll Have The Things That Make Me Seem Worthwhile.

GET MONEY!

note: and that is what happens on Friday...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi
I am still choosing whether to join Freemasonry or OTO. Did you feel that Freemasonry brought your spiritual enlightment?
How much of the Freemasonry do you think deals with the Occult?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: freeswedenborgian
I have.

It depends on how you look at it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: freeswedenborgian
Hi
I am still choosing whether to join Freemasonry or OTO. Did you feel that Freemasonry brought your spiritual enlightment?
How much of the Freemasonry do you think deals with the Occult?

If you are looking for black robes, esoteric talks, magic, or something along those lines, I'd say go for the OTO. I am not a member, but the version of "occult" you mentioned I believe is more along those lines.

Freemasonry is much less Occult that most think. (occult begin hidden) By using your faith and soul, you try to become a better man and a better part of your community. Most of the journey is done all by yourself. When you reflect on things you were taught, or something you saw. Some don't look that deeply and miss it. And it's about gathering with some amazing people and learning from their actions, thus making you want to emulate those qualities. (IMHO)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Did Masons use cheat and lie to force their goals? My friend told me: Hidding the truth (or telling the lie) is better than telling the truth(if its painfull for ex.). Are You agree?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

No, we are obligated to be as good as we are capable of being. We are just regular men, but men who make a choice to attempt to lead by example. Some are better than others, but overall, the men I have know to be masons are exemplary men. Even Augustus.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have one question. Why is Sirius so important to Freemasons? I know it's a bright star, it was noticed in ancient days, Sirians have aided us a few times in ancient history. They have a lot of ties to the Egyptians for example and they are quite formidable teachers... but why them and their planet? Even in our solar system we have much more evolved civilizations then our own. More specifically the people of Venus, who exists on a higher dimension which is higher then the 4D that we are now experiencing. Why not go with the people of Andromeda? They seem like likable sorts and they where also very interested in our spiritual evolution.

So is it because of your ties to Egypt? Or perhaps you have a lot of people who where Sirian in past incarnations? Both?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Patrycjusz

Well, on the plane of pure essences where Masons reside, Sirians maintain the shrubbery. Sometimes they do our accounting.

fhtagn,
Tom Sothoth

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am greatfull for answer, thanks. I am asking because my friend is afraid of telling the truth to family. Do You have any idea why? What could be so painfull for them?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join