It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you can not speak about it on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No point in writing if it can be detected and no point thinking about it either,
how do you bring the message across if its that messed up.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What?
I have no idea what you are trying to say!
Could you please clarify your opening post!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Write what you want to say in photoshop or paint or something. Save as a jpg and post the jpg here.
Then what you have written can't be indexed as text and you are safe till others start commenting on it

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What I am saying is, if you are entrapted somehow, you want to say something but can not, and even thinking it is like something from a film then what? What if its so unbelievable you can not speak about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with ATS or is this a general question you have?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Then refer to it as something you can't fully explain yourself but would like to get of your chest.
Speak up and let's hear what you've got? Doesn't sound like a question you'd ask unless you had something important to say

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Go to a public library and post it, then check back to see what the community thinks. If however it is something so strange only you and your watchers know about it you are stuck, unless you can enlist the help of another powerful entity as strong as the ones who are watching you that is able to provide protection.

I'm sorry if that has happened to you, but welcome to the club...it's a new world we now live in.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Me . I'd spill the story..that way you have it in the public domain in case the MIB's come to take you away.. or even the MIWC's.

Either way it's all good.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For one its in case people feel trapped somehow could be a mental block they have, could be they are blackmailed or could be that even thinking about it is could be pose unwanted attention. I am fine in person but have some suspicions and can not say everything as I'm not ready yet. But I must admit what people say on ATS about most of their stories is probably more real than not including good and bad stories, no point being sceptic and people need to wake up.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And beyond that, if something is important to humanity, something that could change the way we view something or someone, then becoming a martyr shouldn't be shunned.
I know it's easy to say, when not in the position of such info. But 1 life against freedom / truth for many... I still say that you can weigh that. Of course I'd make sure that the info wasn't bogus before releasing it.

Obtain an adress to someone who share your views. Post bits and pieces over time when the chance offers itself. Start out with a letter saying that the following mail cannot be opend until x number of letters has been received.
Then ask the person in question to post all info at once to boards on the net and maybe MSM of your choice at a given time. Preferably immediately after the last letter has been receieved.
Ofcourse the person in question wouldn't do it from his own computer but from somewhere public. There's always the odd computer cafe that don't care about who is using the comps for what and don't have surveillence. At least here in London x)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
TTL, I empathize with the distress you painted so well - discard nought. Yup, it's all a "trap" and whether it is, or isn't, better the devil of which one is aware and engaged. Graphic distribution with embeds is a fine method of samisdat for the wary and watchful and it wastes their time. Listen, you are more than half the way there - that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thought I mention this as you never know more people could out there like this, but if there are then best find another way to say it who read this, maybe some have been lost already because of this situation if not many have been lost like the plague I don't know, just a theory.

Only other explantion is that what is in the Bible is happenning right now and am not afraid to mention that by faith. Revelation 6 onwards could be the key but unsure.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Are you suggesting some kind of mental control through the Internet via proxy by incoherent posting causing an almost uncontrollable desire to comment on a subject you wish to appear knowledgeable about even when the topic of said conversation evades you.
I think I'm catching on but due to an unfortunate sore head resulting from occular strain in deciphering the hidden meaning in a relentless stream or nonsensical paragraphs I must now masticate on a chewable analgesic.

I'm out..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
okay.... we'll play charades!

Ummm in reverse.... more like 20 questions.

Is it an animal, mineral, or vegetable?

Is it having to do with the fabric of reality. God, or existence in general?

Is it terrestrial or extraterrestrial? Dimensional or interdimensional?

Just allude to what you are talking about, and maybe someone will be familiar with what it is exactly, take heed, and email you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Thought I mention this as you never know more people could out there like this, but if there are then best find another way to say it who read this, maybe some have been lost already because of this situation if not many have been lost like the plague I don't know, just a theory.

Only other explantion is that what is in the Bible is happenning right now and am not afraid to mention that by faith. Revelation 6 onwards could be the key but unsure.

THE BIBLE

Revelations
Chapter 6

6:1 I saw that the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, "Come and see!"

6:2 And behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow. A crown was given to him, and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

6:3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come!"

6:4 Another came forth, a red horse. To him who sat on it was given power to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. There was given to him a great sword.

6:5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come and see!" And behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a balance in his hand.

6:6 I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A choenix of wheat for a denarius, and three choenix of barley for a denarius! Don't damage the oil and the wine!"

6:7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see!"

6:8 And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed for the Word of God, and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had.

6:10 They cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, Master, the holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

6:11 A long white robe was given to each of them. They were told that they should rest yet for a while, until their fellow servants and their brothers, who would also be killed even as they were, should complete their course.

6:12 I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became as blood.

6:13 The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind.

6:14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15 The kings of the earth, the princes, the commanding officers, the rich, the strong, and every slave and free person, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains.

6:16 They told the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,

6:17 for the great day of his wrath has come; and who is able to stand?"

I'll bite.... which part?

Cheers

mungo

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
okay.... we'll play charades!

Ummm in reverse.... more like 20 questions.

Is it an animal, mineral, or vegetable?

Is it having to do with the fabric of reality. God, or existence in general?

Is it terrestrial or extraterrestrial? Dimensional or interdimensional?

Just allude to what you are talking about, and maybe someone will be familiar with what it is exactly, take heed, and email you.

Probably everything you mentioned plus everyone elses experiences on ATS combined. The only thing that I can say is if it's God then have some faith and get in, if its not then leave it alone, but like me its a leap of faith.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The theory of everything eh? Did you manage to put it together? If so, that's quite a feat that would be very interesting to read...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why don't you all stop making fun. If the person is talking about who i think, they don't just kill you, they torture you to death in the most horrible ways, and then your family if they get in the way. So unless you have been in shoes don't comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

I think there are different time zones in which these things happen, that is why people are waiting for the ones who were slain, it could be a bit further on too from that now. I believe it's spiritual and maybe invisible to others like being behind different mirrors of reality. This is not the Tribulation yet so it could mean it takes years to pass this part.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Why don't you all stop making fun. If the person is talking about who i think, they don't just kill you, they torture you to death in the most horrible ways, and then your family if they get in the way. So unless you have been in shoes don't comment.

What are you thinking and can you say it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join