It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you can not speak about it on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well maybe not so much spiritual, but humans controlled by spirits that are no longer under their own control. that's also a very grave situation albeit a bit different than what I thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
So unless you have been in shoes don't comment.

Fortunately I feel well qualified as I was wearing a pair only yesterday.
This in itself was quite unusual as I'm a trainers guy.

Is there something in the shoes we should be concerned about?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So....

Crap, ya got me. I don't know everything.

However, I'm interested in what you are saying... and I don't know why because it barely makes sense to me right now.

Please enlighten me, at least.

All these other cretins can eat it! Just kidding.

Could you allude a little further?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I agree I have really no idea what is being said but I am curious as to the posters intentions.

I do not mean this in a negative way but I used to teach special education classes and I had a student who spoke and wrote this way.

I am assuming I'm the ignorant one who is just not getting it but want more.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm not making fun!!!

I know something is going on, but I'm very confused as to what! Or maybe I'm in denial as to what... but all the same, we are all in the same boat! Why are you in fear if you are a time lord? I'm serious!

Is it a macrobe you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I agree I have really no idea what is being said but I am curious as to the posters intentions.

I do not mean this in a negative way but I used to teach special education classes and I had a student who spoke and wrote this way.

I am assuming I'm the ignorant one who is just not getting it but want more.

I would stretch to say that maybe the guy who seems "special" is actually caught in between two or more realities, or is so overwhelmed, possibly due to damage to the natural filters in the brain, that it literally either drives him mad or makes him catatonic.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

yawn!!!!!!

i have a riddle for you. i know why they call us nutters now, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What about pychic beings or energy, how can you speak about anything then? There could be different frequency ranges that we are part of and some experience different reality states or something and that explains why everyone is contradicting each other and experiencing these weird things here on ATS because its all part of the same thing. Whilst some experience it some don't and like Revelation 6, there are no years to the waiting of the those to be slained and people are experiencing these things in different pockets of reality making the rest sound like nutters if that is the case.

Which means a type of faith is involved to be part of the openned seals of the lamb whilst others won't notice it then untill they filter to the non believers part to the Tribulation period.

Lots of people are now saying that they are experiencing time lines and distortions of reality so I guess its not individual.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I totally think that this is possible. Tell us more.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Could be two things like the frequency range theory of reality, I have noticed some weird things and felt magnetic pulling and wobbles of reality pass through me. I have some flash backs of events that happened but did not happen for they are impossible unless I'm crazy or just got too much time on my hands, if not crazy then sleep too much and confuse it with dreams. Then again is the dreamworld another state of conciousness and maybe the two realities are merging. Are we being kept in this reality like a prison, is this what God is about our seperation from him as described from the Bible.

I could go deeper its scarey but quite like to explain. I have seen some odd things too which in truth is more Biblical than not, so if I have faith I could explain without being put off.

No one has answered back, either thats good news or bad.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Like its all a video game or something?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Actually your post got me on a happy little investigative tangent, looking into the etymology of the phrase 'End Of Days' (אחרית הימים; kairos eschatos)*, with the speculation that it denotes not an of a particular time, but an end to the measurable concordance of time, as you mention. Interesting stuff, thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Could be two things like the frequency range theory of reality, I have noticed some weird things and felt magnetic pulling and wobbles of reality pass through me.

If you could expand on this, I think you may be on to something.
Please if you could be a little more specific. Thank you as well for bringing these issues up.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

As a fellow Christian, I believe in the Bible and God and such, and revelations is a fascinating chapter as to what is going to come, but you speak in such a way that I can't quite fully grasp what you are trying to get at. You claim that maybe we are feeling distant from God, as foretold in revelations, and if so, that is not good. As Christians, we are taught that if we are feeling distant, we need to bring ourselves closer to him. He never abandons us, so you have nothing to worry about. Other than that, I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say, but I guess you were expecting that, from reading your original post.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is my very first reply here after reading only the forums that struck an interest to me for a few months now. I must admit all the alien propaganda I'm not feeling... I must also admit this is the first time I have felt obligated to reply. I come from a rather strict, religious upbringing deep in the Bible belt being a southern baptist preacher's son, preacher's grandson, preacher's nephew and preacher's cousin, 7 ministers in my family at last count. I enlisted the USMC, served time in the Gulf and various countries paying attention to cultural differences and similarities in religion and consciousness. Many of my beliefs being challenged and questioned with each and every experience.

In college and grad school I studied the subconscious mind and the various lucid dream states (not as a major or degree focus but as a hobby). For many years I've practice dream techniques, which, as I may discuss at a later time if anyone is interested, I think I've found correlation between consciousness and subconsciousness. I promise I'm leading up to why this relates to this topic.

I later found a refuge of sort in freemasonry (I am a proud 32 degree Mason) I have been exposed to views that has brought me closer to myself and to "God" due to my experiences and mind opening lessons. Closer than ever, even at the height of my religious upbringing before the USMC.

That's my background, all this being combined I have been experiencing things I can not explain for approx. 2 years. Pondering, feeling and experiencing things similar to what the originator of this topic has alluded to. Feelings that make me stop mid step or mid sentence and just...well...feel, from deep in my gut what in my mind feels like a revelation or simply an answer, I'm just not sure to what question(s). I'm not sure if this is making sense to anyone, it's difficult to explain. I have lucid dreams nearly every night and have for years, recently I have been able to interpret many of my strange dreams. This is where I'm hesitant to continue mainly due to my skepticism. The more I let go of this skepticism the more I can interpret, as hard as it is for me. I have no one to ask or learn from, which is frustrating. I have been able to "feel" others. Not literally of course, but I feel how they feel...this, in turn, as helped me interpret the Bible in ways I've never been able to. I understand more and relate to passages, as Revelations 6. The originator of this post mentioned frequencies. To the originator: I understand.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Actually your post got me on a happy little investigative tangent, looking into the etymology of the phrase 'End Of Days' (אחרית הימים; kairos eschatos)*, with the speculation that it denotes not an of a particular time, but an end to the measurable concordance of time, as you mention. Interesting stuff, thanks.

Emphasis added. That sounds a lot like what we are discussing here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ok ok now, sounds like you are in a personal crisis of some sort induced by something. What exactly did you do? Was it illegal or had it to do with illegal substances? If not, what has been happening to you lately? Are you stressed out?

Regarding your memories, I have memories that are not mine which surfaced in my twenties. One is in I think the 30-ies and the other the 50-ies or maybe early 60-ies. I know weird, but hey I have experienced a lot of weird things. O wait I also have one which is in the 19-th century, now that is strange!

One thing I do know by now is to a) stay as focused, calm and healthy as possible and to b) not go searching for problems (like summoning demons
).

Is this of any help?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
...Its the end of the world as we know it.....and I feel fine.....

The 4 horseman of the apocolypse stuff is pretty cool.

Conquest, War, Famine/Pestilence (I don't know which name it prefers) and Death

There's a good write up here:
en.wikipedia.org...

As for personal changes or feelings people may be experiencing:

Feelings of empathy?
An unexplained sleeplessness where none existed but no feeling of being tired even though sleep evades you?
A drive to want to find the answer or know the truth of all?
Unexplained powers that have manifested themselves in you?
Megalonmania?
A need to shop and buy everything in sight with no intention of paying your debt back?

You know what, I have been reading threads on here for awhile and one thing that I can never tell is who is serious and who is being a nut job.

I think we need Dr. Phil and Oprah on this one....maybe even David Letterman and Jay Leno as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Imagine you are being watched where ever you go, your thoughts or writing even if no one sees is known about. You know not what to do, if its something beyond us it could spell danger and writing on ATS alone may bring it your way too without you knowing. It could be a good thing too going on but I'm unsure, I have experienced one or two things that only the Bible describes and have tonnes of unexplained things to mention but feel I can not as it may pose danger or even ruin someone elses leap of faith. I have felt distortions when people have walked passed me and have seen sparks of light like Rods but white pass through the sky and have seen minute specs of white light coming out of computers or the TV and go through walls. Plus there are what seems like cloaked invisible material type stuff covering everything including people, animals and vehicles and its growing like invisible oraginic circuits. Maybe chemtrails substances but invisble nano technology. You have to distort light in order to see it by moving the right way, usually dark backgrounds work and a 3-D structure starts forming but disappears.
Distorting light is the key, keep eyes straight while you move to the side and like those videos people say are fake is most likely true but distortion verses the cloaking opens up the seams. What people film and slow down and distort is the key to seeing beyond. Maybe we are not meant to see it because it has something to do with faith but for me its on the wire in what to think.

I have experienced one or two individual things I have only experienced once in my life for only another post maker to come up with a similar experience they write about on ATS and have made a post suggesting the Human mind is connected as one conciousness and maybe we are reaching that state.

I could explain more once I have the courage but everything is too close to mention.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by The time lord]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Look...Neo....you won....the Machines and humans can co-exist now.

But really, You can either come out and tell us all in one post what the heck you are talking about or you can string it along for maximum point content.

If someone from the alternate reality sees you typing and telling us they exist.....it could be dangerous. Put on your best 007 disguise....grab you 9mm and give them hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join