It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will win

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

What area are you talking about ??? THE UK??? or the U.S.A??

I don't see any favoritism on muslims today nor any hatred to mulims today just some but it's getting rare.

Muslims been in the U.S before 9/11 and I know for a face most Americans never knew what are muslims and what is it before 9/11 now ones the TV media explained in their terms what Islam is and what muslims was their own view and version of it. Now every(at least most) americans that saw those tv shows and news programs. They now think they know what Islam is and what muslims is even thought they know only half of it. They don't know the whole religion.

I am living currently In the U.S I don't see any change there was one attemped in a city near by that wanted to call for prayer. They had the grant but then people in that city complained that ever 6:00AM their will be a call to prayer that would wake everyone up. So then the city then made the mausk to have other means of call to prayer like instead of calling with a microphone for prayer in the city then told them they can use cellphones to post a message as a reminder for prayer.

So now currently their is no call to prayer. yet their is a church near me and they on sunday at 6:00am do ring the bells and play the organ that wakes me up. So their is no favoritism to any religion in the U.S .

I havent seen anything in the U.S that would favor any religion.

I don't know about the UK I know UK muslims are really pushing too much to push for more islamic stuff but that's what I have heard on the news and even in the internet.

I do bealive that their are muslims their trying to push Islam in the UK.

I just don't bealive that Islam the religion wants us muslims to conqur the world and convert everyone to Islam I just don't see it.

All I see is properganda in the News. To create fear just so the U.S can do anything they want and justifiy it.

Now can someone tell me why did we go to Iraq???

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Terran Blue

Jesus bloody christ, someone get this guy a napkin, he is foaming at the mouth.

Good job you didn't prophet Bloody Mohamed otherwise you'd be facing the screams of "EXECUTE" while protesting Muslims demonstrate what they are going to do to you on their multiple (yet equally abused) wives.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

[edit on 10-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay

Any evidence that they are actually adopting our lifestyle.
has anybody heard of MECCA COLA?

Don't know about mecca cola, but I've been to a couple of muslim countries and they have coca cola everywhere, all kinds of music, nike clothes etc, most things you can buy in a western city can be bought there.

They even get exited over american actors, like for example I was with two girls, and that guy from the xfiles was in some movie on tv, and they were getting really exited haha.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thesun

I don't agree. countries shouldn't make it clear on their laws to immigrants.

Immagrants should already know the laws or at least try to learn it.

I think the country should at least show them how to find the laws on their own at least.

But I don't think it's the countries duty to do that.

I would smack anyone that comes to the U.S and tell us how we should run our country.

My aunt keeps on saying that the commercials on the TV should be banned like even movies for having sexual content in them.

I am like thinking to myself to like smack her for just saying that but I didn't.

I agree about that if you go to a country you should follow their rules.

So if immagrants come to America They should speak english or try to learn at least. Not just that They should not be allowed to tell us how we should run our own country.

I know Americans don't go to Iraq or pakistan and try telling telling them how to run their country.

I do think we give more respect to other countries then if their people come to the U.S

I also do seen a trend where people I know from pakistan come here and like make order statments like America should follow their orders. So that it would be just like pakistan so they will be confortable while we have to change our lives for them.

So I agree to you on that alot of immigrants from other countries try to change our laws or want use to change our ways to be more like thier county.

carry on...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah and in canada they complain that they cant wear helmets because of turbans they won that battle. One guy wanted to carry a sword around they won that battle while kids get in trouble at school for having a nail clipper, My mother is a respiratory therapist and some muslim guy was in the hospital because he couldnt breath so he was admitted and his whole family decided to live in the hospital during visitor hours. They made such a fuss when they all didnt recieve free lunches that they got icecream when they can just go across the street to a supermarket or fast food. Then they demanded a life support machin e be sent to their house for the husband and that my mother stay after hours to teach them how to use it
..... just what the #$*#!! That battle is still going on. They complain so god **** much that people just throw the babies their suthers. If they dont like it they can go back to desert mud hut opium fields. Its like someone (Cananians) inviting someone (muslims) into their house (canada) and when we sit down to say our grace before meal they say uhhhh actually i dont really like you saying that in my presence and i dont like this cultlery or dishes ans this table is wobbly so geta new one whats wrong with you your all clean and smelling good. At some point we gotta stand up and say if you are not going to respect our ways and the way we accepted you into OUR society then get the F**** * *** @ *@**(#*&@*@$&#*&$(@^#&$( * ^$(#~*$(#*$ ( *#^$)(@ outta my house you )(&#$) )$&% )$)(&%* #*^&#^ ^@#%^! #$#$@#$%@ @% #@#^
Sorry for sounding so rude and blazin but this problem affects me in a very anoying way
Great thread thanks for helping me vent

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
The easiest answer is to make it clear to Muslim immigrants and politicians that your country has a set of laws that need to be obeyed.

If they have a problem with the country that they are immigrating to, then it is time for them to move on or move back.

Also, no country should offer welfare to immigrants. It causes them to not integrate into the society.

That would be too easy. The politicians just don't have the balls to do it. It will come to the point that there will be a war again all Muslims and finish them off. If that is what they want then by all means give it to them. Everyone should respect the laws and customs of the country they are in. There should be no exceptions. You can pull a rubber band only so much before it snaps.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OMG these terrible Muslims, are they intergrating into our society? what are you blind, they are doctors, surgeons, nurses teachers, lawers, all manner of business owners, they work hard and with each passing generation they become more westernised. Unlike us Brits who move to places like Spain and live there for 20 years and dont know a word of the language (some do) and dont intergrate into the local communities.

The Uk simply has its wide ethnic base because we had an Empire and the majority of those who come here want a better life and a better standard of living. Its the rabid state controlled press that peddles lies and disinfo on the Muslims so they can wage their illegal wars.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Just wanted to say Nice avatar...

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by computerwiz32

Agreed, is a photoshop filter of the real Pheonix?

Haha thanks guys, and no I am not her lol, I am a man. I had a feeling when I made this avatar that some might think I am a woman haha.

She is from a anime I started watching called Ergo Proxy.
en.wikipedia.org...

On topic.

umm..... let's all just get along. lol

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Anybody else can demonstrate that our way of life is not being changed to accomodate the muslims?

Any evidence that they are actually adopting our lifestyle.
has anybody heard of MECCA COLA?

Maybe you did not read my respond?
In my country most muslims are accomodating to OUR lifestyle. They just give it thier little edge, so what?
They are just as materialistic as Homer Simpson. Maybe a bit more tidy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

You might not know the meaning of "evidence" then...

try wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You know, I'm American and Jewish... and I lead an ormal American life...

But I have to admit it's not a Muslim or a jewish thing, Armenians too are pushy as hell... Orthodox Jews in America drive me nuts, they follow regular ol Jews like me whereever we move and make demands of the culture and neighborhood...

It's that whole region, the whole mideast, they all Jews and Muslims from the region haggle over everything, change the area around them to be like the "old world"

and it's a shame because there are plenty of nice muslims who came here to get away from the bs over there...

It's not the religion, it's just a religion, people are scared of Islam because look at what Jews get done with the whole defend my culture thing and jews aren't a converting culture... Islam the 10% that goes for that methiod would change everything because Muslims will do exactly what we do as jews... side with their own when attacked...

and frankly i'm not doing it anymore, I don't like very much the Orthodox Jews that alter neighborhoods to their whims and beliefs and keep themselves outside the culture they live in...

and Muslims are worse because they have vast numbers...

I say everyone from that whole region needs a lesson in manners, Americans are rude when we go abroad sometimes and goofy... but we spend money and leave, middleeasterners come and stay and take over... They should be forced to comply with the culture they live in...

I'm sorry but G-d didn't tell me in any Torah I had to wear strange black clothes and prayer beads etc...some guy from the 14th century came up with that outfit... likewise, all the bs about animals and foods and customs in Islam, it came from men... G-d gave 10 commndments

Ever notice how it's always our prophits ...men, with all the goofy laws, G-d never says much does he... it's always some sales rep...

People shouldn't be rude, you move to a country you eat with the people you share their morals and rles anc customs...or don't come to stay...

every war revolves around this....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
all religions have been dogmatised and various peoples have been subjugated at various times depending upon acceptance. In Islam's case it is women, in Christianity's case it is also women in the form of preaching which has caused a few traditionalists to cry foul. It really does not matter whom is winning this war because both sides perceive to be fighting in the name of god, surely both religions practice a basic understanding of love and compassion to all forms of life. That is a far better solutions to the worlds ills and one that will bread positivity which will make huge differences. All that is required is for ordinary people to realise that they are the ones with the power to change their reality and not the supposed politicians etc. who take the general public's freewill away. Through the spreading of love and positivity the negative aspects of society will become enlightened. But this of course requires a paradigm shift, who knows maybe the situation globally will get so bad that a shift is the only way to subvert the extinction of the human race.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am in an Arabic class currently and am studying in part the Muslim religion. I was looking at the list and I must say this must be an extremist thing or for some reason I don't know of. Arab Americans invented part of the root for the word coffee, so I don't really get that. Also, all the Muslims in my class point out that the Bible and the Quran do not contradict each other. There is a popular quote that , "We are all Muslimes. Some have the Gospels and others have the Quran". Hezbollah is also advertised a lot for terror things, but it is also seen as a freedom fighting group for Lebanon, which is how it began, so it kinda makes sense that they would be offended by desecrating something to do with Hezbollah. hezbollah now is really involved in politics and putting people into office as I understand it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
Islam will only win if people let it, the United kingdom of islam is a dead loss now, its up to the other western countries to say obey the laws of our land if not theres the door, this is a free country and your more than free to leave

but having said that not all muslims are the evil jihadist that want to destroy the world it seems to be more the vocal minority that live in western countries.

however i do like to debate them about their religeon, they get so worked up about it ... lol

I'll be happy to debate, I'm busy for couple of days but when I'm back we will have a long debate and a good one.

Can you Quote one 'Mujahid', not 'Jihadist', who supposedly wants to destroy the world? It's pretty obviouse your brain is handicapped by the media, you need to take steps in curing it. It's as if you live in a fantasy world, 'the evil jihadist wants to destroy the world', wow!!

Fire Breathing Terrorists lol

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsTouch
Yeah and in canada they complain that they cant wear helmets because of turbans they won that battle. One guy wanted to carry a sword around they won that battle while kids get in trouble at school for having a nail clipper, My mother is a respiratory therapist and some muslim guy was in the hospital because he couldnt breath so he was admitted and his whole family decided to live in the hospital during visitor hours. They made such a fuss when they all didnt recieve free lunches that they got icecream when they can just go across the street to a supermarket or fast food. Then they demanded a life support machin e be sent to their house for the husband and that my mother stay after hours to teach them how to use it
..... just what the #$*#!! That battle is still going on. They complain so god **** much that people just throw the babies their suthers. If they dont like it they can go back to desert mud hut opium fields. Its like someone (Cananians) inviting someone (muslims) into their house (canada) and when we sit down to say our grace before meal they say uhhhh actually i dont really like you saying that in my presence and i dont like this cultlery or dishes ans this table is wobbly so geta new one whats wrong with you your all clean and smelling good. At some point we gotta stand up and say if you are not going to respect our ways and the way we accepted you into OUR society then get the F**** * *** @ *@**(#*&@*@$&#*&$(@^#&$( * ^$(#~*$(#*$ ( *#^$)(@ outta my house you )(&#$) )$&% )$)(&%* #*^&#^ ^@#%^! #$#$@#$%@ @% #@#^
Sorry for sounding so rude and blazin but this problem affects me in a very anoying way
Great thread thanks for helping me vent

Islamophobia, have you ever heard of it than again it's probably not your fault, it's the media. You probably are not smart enough to think for your self which leads you to get brainwashed by the media speculations.

And one more thing Mr. LetsTouch, what's your 'ways'?? explain. How do Muslims not accept your ways??

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Pjotr

You might not know the meaning of "evidence" then...

try wikipedia.

Aha who is condescending now!?

Wikipedia is nothing compared to where I get my data.
All that I say is compiled out of research done by civilian and university research on demographics.

But I will give you something;
link islam in europe

Traditional Opinions

Is there a problem for women to combine work with kids?

There was not much difference over this question between native Dutch and immigrants. Overall 25% of men think that there is, leaving 75% who disagree. Women don't think there's a problem with combining work and raising children:
Of Dutch women, 84% see no problem with it, by Moroccans - 86%, and by Turkish - 83%

The differences between the groups come with other traditional views.

Are women more suitable to raise kids?
By men:
Dutch - 49%
Turks - 72%
Marrocans - 64%

By women:
Dutch - less than 25%
Turks - 52%
Moroccans - 41%

Would you say it's obvious that you want kids? Answering in the affirmative:
Dutch - men 25%, women 14%
Turks - men 68%, women 56%
Moroccans - men 64%, women 40%

Family violence

Most women seeking refuge are of non-Dutch origin. In 2001 59% of those seeking refuge were non-Dutch.

However, 'Muslim violence' does not fully account for this. The breakdown according to groups:
Dutch - 41%
Moroccan - 13%
Turks - 8%
Surinam and Dutch Antilles - 11% (this last group being generally non-Muslim)

The violence by Dutch is going down while by the Turks and Moroccans it's going up.

In the past 6 years, 8 women were reported killed in cases of 'honor killings' (breakdown: 3 Turks, 4 Afghans, 1 Iraqi)

'Honor killings', unlike other types of violence, are not condemned by the society. According to this article, this was a common phenomenon also in Roman Catholic lands around the Mediterranean before 'modernization'.

Last fall, police conducted a study in two regions (Haaglanden and Zuid Holland Zuid) to see how many times "family honor" was involved in cases in which police were called in. Overall "family honor" was the reason 79 times. In 30 cases violence was threatened, in 26 cases violence used, and 11 cases ended in death.

About 1.5 million people live in those two regions, which is about 10% of all Dutch. Taking into account the percentage of immigrants living in those areas, this comes out to an approximation that yearly in the Netherlands there are 22 cases of violence due to 'family honor' ending with death.

And since you love WIKIWiki demographics in Holland

research institute netherlands oon Islam sorry this one is Dutch, nut is also say (like I already pointed out) that the growth of the islam community is going down. They are getting less kids and are less focused on religion.

"Groei aantal allochtonen fors gedaald
In 2003 is het aantal niet-westerse allochtonen met 46 duizend
personen toegenomen, 19 duizend minder dan een
jaar eerder. Ten opzichte van 2000 is de groei bijna 30 duizend
lager. Deze daling vond vooral plaats bij de eerste
generatie. De belangrijkste oorzaak is de zeer sterke daling
van het saldo van immigratie en emigratie in 2003.
De bevolking van Nederland is in 2003 met ruim 65 duizend
personen toegenomen. Een jaar eerder was dat nog 87 duizend.
Het grootste deel van de groei bestond uit niet-westerse
allochtonen. Hun aantal nam met 46 duizend toe. Het
aantal autochtonen groeide met slechts 16 duizend.
De daling van de bevolkingsgroei in 2003 werd vooral veroorzaakt
door de sterk afgenomen groei van het aantal nietwesterse
allochtonen. Nederland telde op 1 januari 2004 bijna
16,3 miljoen inwoners, waarvan 1,4 miljoen westerse en
1,7 miljoen niet-westerse allochtonen.
Voor meer informatie: CBS-webmagazine 30 augustus
2004 (www.cbs.nl)"

Demographics show:
If all you people are so concerned about the islam there is only one thing you should do, and that is making more babies. It is all about numbers.

All that these numbers show is that :: Yes they are different, but htey are adapting and integrating.

I can't imagine what would happen with all the aggresive types in these threads if there would really land ET's on earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In Europe the situation is vry serious.
In the netherlands they shot a director who made a movia on the islamization of the country, the media is scared, all topics related are treated with great delicacy, no free speach on these subjects.
In germany, an opera by Mozart was cancelled ( i swear guys , its true ) because it had muslims in the story ( it talked of the turks, written by mozart a few centuries ago ).

In italy, where i live, we have a very serious situations....
They have many cildren, they make new temples ( whereas in their countries you get killed if u hint at making a church ).... and peolple ar not noticing...

It's like a frog, if u throw it in boiling water it jumps out, but if the water temperature rises slowly, it doesent notice and dies.
We have to wake up!!!! We MUST stand up to these islamofascist who come in our countries and dictate law, dont respect our own...
I am worried... I grew up in the States, that i love, and if worse come to worse i'll take my family back to the States, where certain things are taken more seriously than over here...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join