It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will win

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

The book has nothing in it about wars or fighting people or even concuring worlds.

wow I bet you haven't read the book.

The people that are fighting and trying to covert people are ignorant people and they are using the religion to justify their actions.

Just beacuse of these muslims actions well just becasue these people decided to do those actions dosen't mean that they are following Islam.

So religion dosen't have anything to do with it. It's those peoples own thoughts that are the problem.

It's not the religion and I have read the book and I never seen any text that says in any way concure the world or go kill innocent people or kill people who don't convert.

I just can't bealive how some statments on here is so ignorant statments.

You say you read the book and it has text about having wars ect shows that you have never read the book and just making stuff up to justify your opinion.

Really read the book if you don't want to read the book then don't make ignorant statmes about the book or even give any statements about the book.

This just shows ignorance and nothing more.

I am a muslim and I have read the koran. It has no text what so ever about having wars or going to kill All Americans because we just have fun doing stuff like that.

Their is no text that says in the Koran to kill everyone that dosne't convert to Islam.

Their is no text about killing jewish people and blow up Islrel. Their is no text about conquring the world and make every law in the world to be islmanic law.

These statments are ignorant. Why don't I just say Christians want to conqure the world because in the bible they say muslims are demons and we must kill all muslims and people who are not chritians because they all are sinners sine they don't follow our religon.???

that would be nothing but ignorance. That was an example of ignorant the statements about Islam wanting to rule the world or they want everyone to Convert to Islam beacuse the religon said so.

I just can't bealive with some of these posts posting ignorant statments.

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The thing is that's a cultural issue, We weren't born covered up and animals are walking about in clothes either.

Western men don't feel the need to have sex with every woman who isn't covered up, restraint and maturity after all is what every human being is capable of.

Also if someone wants to rape someone they're going to do it regardless, Rape still occurs in Islamist countries by muslims on muslim the problem doesn't just go away because someone is wearing a peice of cloth.

Just because the rapist then gets beheaded doesn't mean the rape didn't happen or stop someone else from deciding to rape someone.

Western people in western countries can show the same respect and tolerance to people in bikinis and people covered up, and the UAE are lax in their attitude and don't mind but hardline muslim countries cannot respect or tolerate people who aren't covered up.

Now how is that tolerance??? It isn't but we respect and accept that because it's your cultural choice but it shouldn't be imposed on the rest of us.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

For christ's sake, you need to answer your own questions. Not all Muslim countries cover their womens faces, i is only 2! And that tradition dates back to pagan times! Kazak women are mulsim but they do all jobs including construction work, in the tuareg it is the man that covers his face and not the woman! In Cattholic sardinia women still wear hijabs!
Hijabs, muslim scarfs were also christian scarfs in Europe 50 years ago!
What about nuns?
Are you scared of nuns? They wear hijabs too!!!
Jesus! Tibetan women have to marry a man that the parents choose and then they are forced to marry all the brothers!
It's tradition not religion. The first country to give women the vote was turkey a muslim country!
What abot Pakistan's woman leader?
Or Malaysia's?
Jesus get a map of mulsim country and read up, Kazak mulsim women have more freedom and parity than ANY Christian country.
Female circumsicion is a chrisgtian practice in africa!
Jesus, your minds are warped!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Well, it seems as if you have exposed my ignorance, and infact, have shown that these rules put forth by the Quran are in actually doing men in general a favor (not tempting us). In seeing what the Quran actually says:

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the woman of the believers to bring down over themselves (part) of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known (as free respectable women) and not be abused. And ever is Allaah Forgiving and Merciful." [Quran 33:59]
one can see that it actually kinda is a good thing. Coming from a Christian, this small verse from this "religious text" seems to be actually quite good, yet often what is displayed in the stereotypical Muslim home shown by media is often opposite. Sad, isn't it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ok first of all I have been to a few muslim countries unfortunately, and I'm here to tell you that whatever that post you just wrote whats about was nonsense. Because everywhere I have ever been in the Middle East women have no rights they are treated worse than the animals. For instance one time I was at a vehicle check point and a truck pulls up and it had a man driving it with a small goat in the back seat, and in the bed of the truck sitting on some hay was presumably the mans wife. So I asked my interpreter what was the meaning of all this. He and the driver spoke a bit and my interpreter says that the husband makes the woman ride in the back because he is taking the goat to slaughter and it has more value than the woman. That is a true story.....

So I don't care what reasoning you give me, their is nothing that is going to make me believe that a goat is more valuable than a person. Or that it is OK to kill your daughter because she did not wear a hijab. So there is no way that people can tell me that this is not the way that it is. I have seen the way that these people live with my own eyes and it is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_one_below

Ok first of all I have been to a few muslim countries unfortunately, and I'm here to tell you that whatever that post you just wrote whats about was nonsense. Because everywhere I have ever been in the Middle East women have no rights they are treated worse than the animals. For instance one time I was at a vehicle check point and a truck pulls up and it had a man driving it with a small goat in the back seat, and in the bed of the truck sitting on some hay was presumably the mans wife. So I asked my interpreter what was the meaning of all this. He and the driver spoke a bit and my interpreter says that the husband makes the woman ride in the back because he is taking the goat to slaughter and it has more value than the woman. That is a true story.....

So I don't care what reasoning you give me, their is nothing that is going to make me believe that a goat is more valuable than a person. Or that it is OK to kill your daughter because she did not wear a hijab. So there is no way that people can tell me that this is not the way that it is. I have seen the way that these people live with my own eyes and it is ridiculous.

Wow. Just that story alone is horrible, and you're right, no person is worth less than a goat going to be slaughtered, or any animal for that fact. (Unless you are actually measuring in capital gain from each object, as a human is only technically worth $23.00 in valuable resources, on the contrary, a cow would go for much more on the beef market ) But it seems as if this is the case, then these Muslims aren't really following what is in the Quran, in the same way there are thousands of "Christians" that seem to somehow skew the bible, and what Christianity represents, repulsing thousands of people, and it is quite evident here on ATS.

[edit on 013131p://444 by For(Home)Country]

[edit on 013131p://444 by For(Home)Country]

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by SR

The book has nothing in it about wars or fighting people or even concuring worlds.

wow I bet you haven't read the book.

The people that are fighting and trying to covert people are ignorant people and they are using the religion to justify their actions.

Just beacuse of these muslims actions well just becasue these people decided to do those actions dosen't mean that they are following Islam.

So religion dosen't have anything to do with it. It's those peoples own thoughts that are the problem.

It's not the religion and I have read the book and I never seen any text that says in any way concure the world or go kill innocent people or kill people who don't convert.

I just can't bealive how some statments on here is so ignorant statments.

You say you read the book and it has text about having wars ect shows that you have never read the book and just making stuff up to justify your opinion.

Really read the book if you don't want to read the book then don't make ignorant statmes about the book or even give any statements about the book.

This just shows ignorance and nothing more.

I am a muslim and I have read the koran. It has no text what so ever about having wars or going to kill All Americans because we just have fun doing stuff like that.

Their is no text that says in the Koran to kill everyone that dosne't convert to Islam.

Their is no text about killing jewish people and blow up Islrel. Their is no text about conquring the world and make every law in the world to be islmanic law.

These statments are ignorant. Why don't I just say Christians want to conqure the world because in the bible they say muslims are demons and we must kill all muslims and people who are not chritians because they all are sinners sine they don't follow our religon.???

that would be nothing but ignorance. That was an example of ignorant the statements about Islam wanting to rule the world or they want everyone to Convert to Islam beacuse the religon said so.

I just can't bealive with some of these posts posting ignorant statments.

Explain to us all SURAH 8 for a start then 'mr theirs no war within the book' ohhhhhhhh dear someone's been caught out lying or is it 'al takeyya' and yet tells us we're all ignorant.

There's other parts within the Koran as well but as i said the extremists use them.

For someone's that atheist you seem to be going out of your way to argue a moot point.....

You obviously haven't read the Koran and have no clue what your talking about, Did i mention anything about Christians??? I said all religious books are flawed theirs extremist Christians that use certain parts of the bible to justify their voilence.

Explain the 'spoils of war' to us seeing we're soooooooooo ignorant and obviously have no eyes or brains of our own.....

www.muslimaccess.com...

link   

You realy are ignorant.
Sorry but exactly what does that say?
It says cover up because it is best, not hide your face!
And why do nuns wear hijabs?
why did bush's wife cover her hair?
why do yu have to dress appropiatley in church?
Because it has the same rule that you just quoted.
Jesus someone help these people....
Just answer the question, why do nuns wear hijab's?
why do christians in europe wear hijabs's?
what is wrong with that quote you just mentined, it says cover up because it best for you and that is what my catholic boyfriend tells me when he thinks I dress provocative.
I don't understand are you saying if the bible says it and christians do it then it is fine but if the muslims try they are dangerous?
Do you have a plan to execute nuns?
Jesus stupidity has no limits.
Do a course in philosophy or logic.
See a therapist.

link   
You know, some people have interpreted Nostradamus as saying the Chinese would Invade the Middle east... and The Bible...

Here's what to be scared of, nowhere is the USA mentioned really in scripture or prophecy as being involved in Armageddon...

some people say we are already gone by the time it starts...

But what if the real deal is... this is how it comes down, we go Isolationist, withdraw from the middle east, go with our own oil supplies stop selling food... go nuteral, entirely.

What if we just, get disgusted of, being labeled butchers for fighting wars to supply other countries oil and selling food to the world instead of just going bio diesel and growing our own?

Would the middleeast, short of food desperately and without our petrol dollars not go insane almost over night, wouldn't China or India have to Invade...

What would Europe do with Immigration if we didn't absorb any of it...let alone if Africa and the mideast was starving?

What if for all the name calling I did go ride a Tractor? what if went Isolationist? How many Muslims and Africans would flood Europe that year how would you feed them or would you shoot them down at your doorstep huh?

What if there was no counter balance of America to Handle Russia or China on a land locked continent?

What if we shook their hands and said we are bowing out, leave us alone on our continent, do what you will

How long before North America as a continent eating this much sh%7 over this war... How long before someone says, you know what, we can grow oil, we have reserves, we have shale, we have what We need... stop selling the food, just grow oil... withdraw from the mideast, pull out of the Un, Pull out of Nato...

Let them do it again, this time without us...

we didn't make a Billion babies to feed, it's not our job or responsability to feed or see anyone has oil... how long before immigration crushes Europe... what "health care and education" when yor building a military to defend against it?

I'd love to sit on a tractor today... I long for the pre ww2 days in this country...

all you foreigners do is curse us, no matter what we do, no mater how much food we send, no matter who's side we take... Everyone is smarter than us, we are butchers...

You know what...there won't be a civil war, there won't be ww3... not by our hand... soner or later we will just... go bankrupt maybe? Have to withdraw our forces... Nothing could be done to us if we take our massive military to or own shores...

You want to be alone with the mideast and China and Russia and Europe rearmed and not have us buying the "bloody oil" you hate us for fighting for... sorry can't sell the food, it's not an attack, we'd have to go bio deisel...

then what happens?

Maybe this is why there are no predictions of the US involved in ww3... maybe we just are tired, maybe we give up... these aren't even our wars... why bother, I want to see my kids more often, we won't be invaded, people talk of mexico...i'm in AZ, I like them, it's all good here...

maybe it's time we packed it in, I want a simple life... forget my anger and mean posts, maybe it's just time to let you deal with this sh*7 yourselves and see how it all fares.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well you know that may be however, that was just one of the thousands of stories that I could tell but it seems to get a little redundant after a while. Regardless of what the Koran says, there is this whole other set of rules that people are following called Sharia law where teenage kids are put to death for blogging lol. Or like the girl in Saudi Arabia that was killed for being on face book this stuff is crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thank you for at least admitting it. I am not trying protect Islam overall. I am just saying people here needs to really read the book before saying that Islam is for evil doing ect.

now with the clothing codes of conduct. I saw a post up further saying that it dosen't stop rape.

I am just saying you don't understand Having women to cover up dosen't mean that it was suppsoed to stop people raping them.

it's more respect.

I will have to saw if you see let's say a hot girl on the beach with a bikinni you will have sexual urges, it dosen't mean you will go and rape her or something.

it measn the women just lost respect, and people would treat her special just beacuse of her body ect. You want respect her as a human rather than just a sex object.

Islam does not order women to cover up but tells them too. They can still not cover up at all but that would show that they are not following the teachings of Islam.

Islam basicly is teaching women and men to dress approiate and dress in a respectful manner.

this was not an intent to stop sexual crimes but it really does lower them.

I bealive that most sexual crimes in america are due to the fact the girl was exposing some skin in some way.

So for the statment that was posted eailer in the forum I just wanted to clearify what I said.

The overall point for dress codes was to teach how to dress respectful.

If you go outside naked or covering less and show more skin you will get an image that you want sex.

My sisters are like me we are raised in america. My sisters alot of times go to clubs ect they even wear clothing that showed their stomaches ect.

My dad one time caught them and he really yell he didn't hit them or anything he then sat them down and explain why he dosen't approve of the dresses.

They still wear clothing that still shows off skin.

My dad wouldn't get really ticked off with my sisters wearing short sleves but if they had shorts or bikinnies my dad would get upset.

My sisters never had bikinnies they would wear old shorts and a old shirt for swimming and also they bought swimming suits that had full body.

but the point is that you want to dress to a point where you don't want to attract people to have sex with you.

This means the more skin you show the less respect you get and you maybe nothing but a sex object.

that is all I am saying.

Just don't trash the religion before you really know the religion itself and no it dosen't mean CNN knows about the religion and if they have stories that show muslim people are killing people so Islam is all about killing people.

On 9/11 there was so much hate against muslims.

I remeber I went to the beach on the summer of that same year when 9/11 happened. In the summer time me and my family and my cousins went to the beach and I told my dad to tell them to wear american clothes.

my dad told me lol (myname) you don't need to worry this is america. Yet when we show up people yelled it's not halloween. one persons told my cousins to F your clothes it was a mother that said that while holding her 2 and 5 year old kids. Then the park ranger came up to us and told us to leave because we were causing a distervence. My dad was upset and I told him lets leave it's not worth going to jail for it. He then agreed.

the local mausks were graffitied with nazi marks.

That is my experience and I hope to never experienced it again.

It just shows How much ignorance their is. People in America and other countries only watch their local/national news and then that is it they don't question it they bealive it 100% becuse it's a well known news company and would be introuble for false information you would think.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75

A nun is somebody who voluntarily chooses to leave mainstream society. Women born into Islam have absolutely no choice.

When? Was this to show respect to other's beliefs? In that case, because she's a moron.

I don't know, why is it that you have to dress appropriately for the Prom?

Why not Santa Claus?

Because they chose to?

They do? Where? I've yet to see a single Christian in Europe forced into wearing a hijab.

what is wrong with that quote you just mentined, it says cover up because it best for you and that is what my catholic boyfriend tells me when he thinks I dress provocative.

It's not best for you to cover your face. We used to walk around completely naked in nature, you know?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the_one_below

Goats are more important than women for muslims, oh come on, this is science fiction.
You don't really beleive that?
Under sharia law a woman is the way to paradise, not a goat!
You never lived in a mulsim country you live in Israel where goats are more important than humans.
Spam, spam, spam.
This thread is a joke, say hi to the mossad agents that frequent ATS...shalom

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
computerwiz32 dude sorry i got you confused with the other guy who said he was atheist but anyway if you actually read my previous comment fully and others here you would udnerstand that we're not 'attacking' muslims.

As i've said before on the last page the extremists cause trouble so normal and may i add peaceful muslims get picked on by everyone and turn to extremism to protect themselves.

People get scared and turn to extremism to proctect themselves because they're scared as well and start to attack normal muslims and distrust them.

All the religious books have bad stuff in them it's a fact at the end of the day as you said it would be ignorant also to only focus on the bad stuff because all of the books preach peace as well.

The extremists know they can't win a full on war because muslims want to live in peace that's why they are trying to scare the westerners with political islam.

This has happened in other countries like the Indonesia bombings and is happening currently sometimes they succeed sometimes they don't.

It's nothing against muslims who want to live in peace like the majority it's the extremists who use the Koran in perverted ways to justfiy themselves that do none of us favours. We're both victims to them.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay
I am getting very concerned about the future of our western societies, we are being changed and our lifestyle is being changed to accomodate with the muslim world.

The muslims complain so much in fact that they will soon be in control, in a world completely designed by and for them.

They seem to be offended by everything that represent our lifestyle and take steps to change them, they protest all the time and we as a civilization fear them and bow down to them.

In France, a few months ago, a muslim man could cance his marriage because his wife was not the virgin she pretended...

Link to the story

Please review this following link about all the stuffs that muslims complain about, using their religion as a screen for everything that they don't like

LINK

What are we supposed to do?
they reproduce way faster than we do and soon will have the monopole of our resources.

Our society is weak, we give them many rights and they only take and not give in return.

Has anybody any idea on how to stop this subtle invasion???

Could you please describe to me in detail:

1. Who exactly are "The Muslims"
2. Who exactly are "We" ?????

Sounds like you are looking at this from a very isolated and xenophobic perspective. It's really hard to take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You realy are ignorant.
Sorry but exactly what does that say?
It says cover up because it is best, not hide your face!
Because it has the same rule that you just quoted.
I don't understand are you saying if the bible says it and christians do it then it is fine but if the muslims try they are dangerous?
Do you have a plan to execute nuns?
Jesus stupidity has no limits.
See a therapist.

Woah woah. calm down. (I'm really starting to think this thread is being spammed) I'm not saying just because Christianity says its right, it is and Muslims aren't, but if they agree, go for it. What I'm saying is, in general, it is right for women (and men) to cover up in such a way that they don't give off the image of being a SLUT. If your boyfriend thinks you are a slut, then you have a problem. Women don't have to show 10 inches of cleavage to be attractive, JUST SO YOU KNOW. I'm not saying cover every inch of skin up, but merely pointing out that maybe not looking like a skank is the right idea. If you have a problem with that, then maybe your the one who needs to see a therapist, and step away from Hollywood influence.

And btw: You talk about your boyfriend like he is the enemy. If you dress exposing TOO much, and he doesn't like it, then he is by all means justified. I sure wouldn't want my girlfriend walking around, showing everything off to all the guys because me loving her should be just enough. (And she is not like that FYI) On the other hand however, if you dress modest (yes, we all have different definitions of modest I guess you could say) and he doesn't like it, then maybe you need a re-evaluation of your overall relationship?

Edit: I don't want to make this a personal attack, but I am defending my stand point on how maybe the overall idea of decent women is a good one, and can be seen (and yes, way over exaggerated) in Islamic culture.

[edit on 023131p://444 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

what the hell are you talking about I live in Texas....That is in the United States the last time I checked. And its not science fiction it is something I experienced when I was in Iraq. Are the "honor killings" you hear about in the news science fiction? Are the people wiping their A$$ with their hand in the middle east science fiction?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Not all mulsim women wear hijabs.
Christians have to cover their heads it says so in the bible.
Do a Google search for Sardinian traditional dresses.
If mulsims have a dress code that extends to the whole country what do you care and besides it is only a pocket of countries. And you like to go around naked?
Well you would get arrested in christian Europe.
The Mulsim headress is a scarf and women in the fifties including my english nan wore it!
They banned the headscarf in turkey and women protested. the Islamic revlution in Iran was brought about by wome too!
If you cherish your freedom then cherish their freedom!
My mother teaches english to saudi's and they do not understand why we look at them strangley, they do not feel forced to wear islamic dresses, when they loosened up the laws the women rejected them. This is a fact!
It is their choice, just like you can't go around naked they can't go around without a haedscarf. They like it like that you don't...so what?
The responde I am getting proves you all live in Israel.
65% of Italians have no problems with Muslims, are not scared of them. This iis an anglo Jew thing.
Read about european christian hijab's.
Jesus just google things instead of posting nonsense:

laurasblog22.blogspot.com...
Its full of this stuff you see old ladies in France wear this stuff.
when europe was not secular women wore hijabs. The countries that have these laws voted for them.
Goats are not more important than women in Muslim countries, but christians are more important to muslims than to westerners and jews. History, facts, google things before you post or go sunbathe on your Israeli beaches you stole from the christians!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
this is going to be my loast post because there are too many Isaeli agents saying muslims prefer goats to women and saudi women on face book get executed.
Well send this link to the saudi gov so they can all be executed:
www.facebook.com...
Nutters.
ATS people are inquisitive this is Israeli spam!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

I am not defending Islam. I am not religious and I don't bealive in god.

My history teacher in college he is a professor and has a phd in history.

He told us religions are nothing but the earliest political groups.

I have read the koran. I have the koran in my house right now. It's in arabic. Now your telling me you read the koran yet you gave a reference from a website???

for me websites that are show certain sections of the koran or a bible or any religous book proves that it's in the book.

I am not saying I know everything in the world yet I am not saying I know everything about Islam.

All I am saying about your Statment and many other statements in the fourm are ignortant. I never said all posts here are wrong.

All I see is statments of hate of the religion and then showinf proof of people who claim to be muslims that done horrible acts you then say oh Islam is bad and the religion treats women like slaves ect.

you didn't say it in those terms but my point is you are blaming the religion and then showing some muslims actions that are inhuman then saying oh ya Islam teaches them to go to war kill everyone that dosen't convert and yet you don't know the religion.

I am just saying your statements are ignorant.

You even are making statments attacking me saying oh ya here is my story.

I went to the middle east and saw a guy make a women sit in the back ect blah blah blah.

This just proves the person done somthing wrong it dosen't prove Islam told that person that every women should be slaves or teated poorly.

I am talking in gerneral.

I have read the koran and even my dad my cousins have read it.I never seen any text in it that talks about having wars. Or encourage to go to war.
The religion is not to teach to go kill everyone it is just like every other religion it has it's one set of rules ect.

It dosen't force anyone to become a muslim.

mY example about christains was nothing but using your same concept know very little about a religion and then finding a chrisitan that done a crime and then say oh ya that person is a christain so I guess the religion tells every christain to kill.

it was my way of sarcasim.

You all are attacking me. I don't have time to go and argue about what I told you. I told you about my experience and opinions.

I also told you that these people are not following Islam. So now you want me to prove it???

I am not going to be posting posts here to teach Islam to all you if your interested then go on a muslum board form.

The title of this fourm is Islam will win . SO far the proof on this forum just shows people doing their own thing and their own crimes.

The is no proof that Islam told them to do these crimes and enslave women.

Do I denid that women are being treated bad in the 3rd world no.

I know there are muslims rapping muslims girls and all the crimes.
But it dosment' mean that Islam tells them too.

I mean their is rape crimes here in the U.S even brutal murders but you don't seem me making posts saying oh ya christains want to Rule the world and make every one a cristian and if you don't comply you will get killed I know this becsuae last night this christian killed a man that wasn't christian.

I am saying that the above is really same concept your showing here so far this is why I say some posts on here are ignorant.

I am not saying I am smart and the smartes person in the world.

I am just saying that you guys say Islam wants to rule the world and then you think just beacuse their are muslims that done crimes and are forceing people to convert to being an muslims and they kill the person.

that dosen't prove that Islam the religion itself tells them it just shows a guy that supposed to be a muslims done a cime thats it.

That is all I am saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join