It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will win

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That was possibly the most ignorant thing that my eyes have ever had the misfortune to read. So, I'm just going to point out some things right now.

1. Americans builiding the A-Bomb was an international effort.
2. Beating up a Retarded Kid just because he bit you is lame, I know because one bit a hole in my shirt and I didn't end up going Ape # over it.
3. Iran hasn't been working on the bomb for 60 years. That doesn't even make sense.

I can't go into further detail about how messed up your post was.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by August Sonereal]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you don't bealive me that the U.S hides alot of information that could be hurting us.

Then look at area51. The base was hidden never been told to amerians well even the locals.

Now you say well duh it's top secret why would the american gov tell the public about it.

Well I am just saying that they should at least tell the locals about a military installtion near the area that could cause harm healthwise.

So anyway an area51 employee died from some cancer due to the radiation or toxic fumes exposer at area51.

well the family sued the gov. At court the lawyer claims while doing the case he had been threaten from the U.S gov on death threats.

The lawyer had a hard time convincing the judge that area51 exists.
He told the judge that he can drive him their and point to it.
So he bought satilight photo of the base this then made the U.S government to accept that fact it is real and now they say yes there is such a base.

Now that just proves that the U.S government hides information that could even kill us americans.

I am not saying the U.S is the only country that does this.
Their are many countries that do this.

But mostly in the muslim countries they would at least tell the public or at least the locals that near the area their is somthing that is toxic they wont tell you if it's top secret but they will at least alert you about toxic fumes in the area at least.

Which I don't see why the U.S gov shouldn't do that.

I am just saying don't go by what is on American knews all the time.

A professior in college asked us this was political science class and he asked us How many americans really know what's really going on.

some people said 80% some said 40% and some said 30%. He said your all wrong. it's 2%.

This is beacuse only American news will tell you legit info on a accident or a disaster type stories. The rest is like rumars or misinformation.

This is what he told us.

Just hope it could be some use to you guys.

Does anyone hear anything about the national ID card??

I have heard that in may the law for having an National ID card would be in effect but never really hear anything about if it went through??

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

Your post is spam just because it seems to be jumping all over the place with its points to the point of being just a long, unnesscary post.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have a Muslim friend. But he's not barbaric or against Christianity like what most people think. I think people judge Muslims from the basis of radicals and not from actual people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

no, you misjudge them because you know only one of them and generalize to the rest of them....

check this link

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

I agree completely. This war is different than all others. We seem to give into them out of fear, yet we turn around the try to back track our mistakes by fighting them off. They realize that we fear them; their more brutal and cruel than we ever will be. We, unlike them, put our kids first. They take no mercy for anybody, especially people to the western side.

The United States has not suffered as much attacks as other nations do all the time. It is a stronger Nation Security wise, but being on the offense - it is greatly lacking.

The United States Military, seeks to win but they know they will not. It is an obviously given fact. At the end of it all, the US will not be a Majority, as it isit is starting its recession already. This will weaken us, give the Muslim countries an Advantage and when we are at our lowest they will strike, and we will be left in pieces.

The Muslims do base everything off their faith. And that - is more dangerous than basing it off a set rule of principles, and morals.

[I still have strong faith in the U.S's ability ]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
I have a Muslim friend. But he's not barbaric or against Christianity like what most people think. I think people judge Muslims from the basis of radicals and not from actual people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Exactly. There are tons of people who believe in religions that are just fine, and are "normal" and for that, we can be thankful. It applies to all religions, really, and to stereotype the entire Islamic community as "terrorists" or a "threat" would be prejudice. But when we see situations like the Sharia or the Peace Community in Canada arise, we have to think to ourselves what is really happening? Now, the Peace Community is a nifty idea, honestly, but what happens when it gets out of hand, and soon enough every major city has one, next thing you know, not only will Christian prayer be completely banned in schools, but the only religion will be Islam etc, is when it becomes a crisis.

Like I said earlier, people have the right to believe what they want to believe, but when they oppress others, it's when it gets wrong. I read a few posts earlier saying that the majority of the replies in this thread were wrong, arrogant, ignorant, and ironically complaining. In retaliation, I must say that the majority of the replies in this thread are merely pointing out how Islam is become "too much" of an influence in our own culture to the point where it may soon drown out everything else. Don't get me wrong, Islams should have a say in our now multicultural diverse societies, but not more than the standard, in which case, we are seeing right now. It is not right. Islams should have as much say as Christians, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Atheists, and yes Scientologists, you name it! We SHOULD be all equal under the law and Government. I do, however think that we need not much worry about this because when it comes to Government, they are usually cheating the people out of their rights for the sake of self profit, usually in capital gains, and IMHO, the mass spread of Islam may not benefit the governments in monetary values.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

No, I think you got it backwards, you "know" some of them and think they're plotting world domination.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

wow. really??? I think different. Hmm so osama bin ladin a bad person and the U.S gov your best friend???

well have you met osama bin ladin??? or just been reading stories and stories about him. My uncle has met him. Even some american reporters have met him they even ate food with him they were invited but they had to wear a sack on their head so they won't know where his location is. They removed it when they go to the area.

Yet you say he is a bad person and I bet you think the U.S is a good they went into iraq to save the people from the evil.

ya you never seen who died in iraq. You never seen just little kids missing legs and arms from explosions that U.S done.

so I am just saying I think Its ignorant to say osama bin ladin is a bad guy because he kills innocent people I can't say he never did nore can I say he has becuase I was not their when these events happened. I can say if you think osama bin ladi is a bad guy for killing innocent people then look also at the U.S they killed alot of innocent Iraqi people. Some american troops even rapped people in Iraq.

So if you just think osama bin ladin is a bad guy just because innocent people died then you need to do more research. Because I can bet you never met him.

In war zones you are bound to kill innocent people because people are at times at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can't say that osama bin ladin is a bad guy or a good guy. All I am saying in my opinion based on what I have read and heard and even heard from my uncle which he met him a while back. I am just stating my opinion ok I am not saying it's a fact.

The resaon is that we will never know the fact becuse the U.S is hidding information and I do bet osama is hidding information too.

One one in their right mind will tell everyone that hey I am a bad person. You by nature tend to not talk about what you done bad in your life.

But what I am asking here is really think on why you think he is a bad person.

have you met the guy in person??

even if you hear the news don't make a judgment based on what the news told you.

You make decisions based on an overall open minded research look at both side .

it's just like what cops do. When a cop investigates they first ask the victim for their story and then they ask the victim for his story. Then they ask eyewitnesses for their story.

you make a decision based on what you collected and you use your common sense to figure out what legit info and what is lies or not accrate.

these are what cops to do figure out who is going to sit in jail.

The same concept you should use to figure out and decide about stuff but still keep an open mind meaning that you can state your opinion but don't be saying your opinion is fact unless you have real facts to prove your opinion and you must have 1st hand stories not 3rd party like news stories.

if you can't get 1st hand stories then you must be open to others opinions.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Not all Muslims act like this. But you have to admit, even if they are not killers [a good set of them aren't], they do tend to base everything off their own set of rules, never bending because their fate is so strong. By a whole, they are nearly like no other.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Please people read the koran, I did and I am an atheist and my best friend is an orthodox Jew. Also read history, especially genocides, crusades and ethnic monorities in the middle east and compare it to ethnic monorities in the west. Muslims are no threat to you, the worst sin in Islam is oppression, Islam means peace. afghan tradition is that fathers and daughters enjoy extremely close relationships unlike the west. This thread is spam! The largest Muslim comunity lived in marocco before the creation of Israel, a muslim country that doesn't even know what anti semitism is.
Hizbollah and Hamas are part Christian organizations, they protect the millions of Christians living in the holy land, lebanon and syria from US and Israeli expulsion. Saddam's goverment had more Christians than Shia's....This thread is spam! People registering multiple accounts, I know I run my own forum...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh ye who has little faith!!It may seem that way and I feel that way some times, but its not that we are bowing down or conforming.We are just taking the higher road.I>E> not bombing holy sites, if it comes down to it we will band together. but my hope is that we can all live as one. but if not I have faith in our country and its allies

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
Muslims are no threat to you, the worst sin in Islam is oppression,

Being my main point, if this is true, then why are the women oppressed to so much of a degree where they can't even show their faces (with all respect of course, women have the right to do what they want) and most of the time, they are not okay with it because it's taking away their own rights? You say Islam doesn't oppress, but maybe a look into the standard Islamic home would show differently? If you haven't noticed, women are people too....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So, you don't care that Americans engage in a bloody witch hunt against all Muslims?

No I don't care because I don't think this is happening. And by the way I have just got done reading all of your posts and it is pretty much you just calling people "ignorant" but then you say things as ridiculous as this when you reply to me

Muslims have only one real country and that's Iran, so they're not taking over.

It took me about 12 seconds to do some research and find that there are 55 countries in the world that are Muslim. So really just Iran huh? That's interesting

Here is the linken.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by the_one_below]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by August Sonereal
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That was possibly the most ignorant thing that my eyes have ever had the misfortune to read. So, I'm just going to point out some things right now.

1. Americans builiding the A-Bomb was an international effort.
2. Beating up a Retarded Kid just because he bit you is lame, I know because one bit a hole in my shirt and I didn't end up going Ape # over it.
3. Iran hasn't been working on the bomb for 60 years. That doesn't even make sense.

I can't go into further detail about how messed up your post was.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by August Sonereal]

It's not messed up and there was no international effort stop thinking everyone else is so bright it's not true... and no they weren't working on it for 60 years they wouldn't have known where to begin..

And I have a right and so does my country to defend against any attack from anyone... stop being a sissy your whole life.

I'll say this flat out and I fear I will sadly have to witness it happen, Our leaders won't say it directly, our people are mostly pc, even my post is pc...you rag me for a beating up the retarded kid, he was vioent, I'm not a politically correct person he didn't belong in the room with me, ever, for any reason, he hit, he bit he was a disruption he was a mean little sob...

But again flat out, sit in denial flame me back... this isn't even a war, it's a war because like me in these orums we hold back... Here's the truth. We can anytime we want flatten Islam, Flatten the mideast, if we had the mindset to, if we were evil, we could at anytime turn the whole mideast to a sea of glass, our tech is 40 years ahead of what we revel to the world, we PLAY dumb, I live in the southwest, what I have seen with my eyes is maybe 5% of what we realy have to utilize and that alone says to me we have nothing at all to fear.

Everyone in here screams WW3, no, not this time, Iran would go down in a day, IF they choose to try and play hardball. In a few weeks or a month if you stay totally conventional.. If Russia or China or both take sides, we can open a hole in the ionsphere and make fried chicken out of all 1.5 Billion of them over about 20 minutes... hardly a single nuke will get to the atmosphere because they will fry in the radiation, the ones that are shielded the few Russian missiles will be facing missile defense systems of a more conventional nature the whole way over, Aircraft with lazers, aircraft with inteceptors, ground and ship based missiles, ground lazers and more...

Not a single nuke will land, I've seen San Diego light up from the tests in New Mexico at night...

So stop kidding yourself, I don't want a war, No one does, but if it comes we can't be stopped I'd say we could effectively fight the entire planet... when the missiles fail it would take maybe 20 hydrogen bombs in the upper atmosphere to end any civilizations that might try and fight back...

Iran has no chance, and no one else even combined does... they will cut off oil...we have 20 years right here and shale and bio diesel, my electricity is hydro electric and nuclear I can ride a bike... we'd be just fine...

But how about we stop selling food?

Lets forget weapons systems you'll deny and live in ignorance of until we use them...

These a holes threaten oil embargos... threaten us, our society every day for decades, threaten genocide every other week...

War.. Why if we were really jerks we'd play that game... If Australia, Canada and The Usa and Mexico shut off the food... there would be no war...

You get it? we don't even have to fight... starving pilots can't fly planes, over populated 3rd world countries would last a week... there would be nothing, noithing that could be done, the ships don't exist to cross the ocean to invade by sea... realize how decent we constantly are

8.00 a bushel of grain 140.00 a barrel of oil, we'd live without the oil, we have enough... for a long time, we could make the transfer over to new fuel sources...

Think with your head talking about America, because i'm already voting for McCain based on the crap and hate I hear every day...

If Bush was a monster he'd default on our debt, plummet the global economy, stop buying oil, cut the food supply, arm our nukes on red alert and say whatcha gonna do

What would everyone do? As a 2 Billion people we feed started to starve and Europe Russia and China saw prices of food skyrocket, as immigrants from the third world ran for the borders and started rushing in could anyone fight a war under those circumstances?

The awnser is No... a big resounding no... China would be dealing with a nightmare, Iran... what would they have if we stopped buying the oil and stopped selling food, who would have food to sell them if we weren't backing the global supply?

for 30 years anytime they don't get what they want... we'll cut the oil, we'll cut the oil... 7 times Isreal has been attacked unprovoked... by multiple nation states and never used nukes once...

We have tech so advanced it boggles the mind, we spend what the whole world put together spends on military equipment, we have enough nukes to destroy the planet, we have active missile defense, we are the scalar weapons leader and got there in 3 years... from nada and we have alot more than that... Haarp is no toy and it's not one system in Alaska...

and we never need to use any of it... because we could go isolationist and stop buying oil and shut down selling food...

and everyone in the world would be screwed

Tell me how would you get the food back? Invade by sea...use Nukes, foods worhthless then and at BEST if what I say is wrong the result of war would be MAD

How could we defeat all of Islam, the whole Mideast, China and Russia at the same time?

Stop selling food... 8.00 a bushel vs the price of oil and we get Threatened every other g-d damned day... so starve, that's all we need to do in conjunction with a few allies... maybe be real jerks and release a few appropritaely placed fish viruses in the right parts of the ocean, knock the oceans stock down by 80% and never admit we did it.. Then what?

Europe Russia and China could never feed the third world... and you know where those people will be running over the borders for food right? Not here...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Unnecessary?
This forum is all about disinformation and so I added my information for the benefit of those that like information. You are just an agent. People started posting very quickly about how Muslims are the devil incarnate and therefore my reply proves that their minds are warped...and a personal message to you: shalom, because that is where this thread comes from and it's hate messages! You spam forums with muslim hate literature pretending to be Christians when you are not, therefore your thread and your posts are spam.

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
Please people read the koran, I did and I am an atheist and my best friend is an orthodox Jew. Also read history, especially genocides, crusades and ethnic monorities in the middle east and compare it to ethnic monorities in the west. Muslims are no threat to you, the worst sin in Islam is oppression, Islam means peace. afghan tradition is that fathers and daughters enjoy extremely close relationships unlike the west. This thread is spam! The largest Muslim comunity lived in marocco before the creation of Israel, a muslim country that doesn't even know what anti semitism is.
Hizbollah and Hamas are part Christian organizations, they protect the millions of Christians living in the holy land, lebanon and syria from US and Israeli expulsion. Saddam's goverment had more Christians than Shia's....This thread is spam! People registering multiple accounts, I know I run my own forum...

Some of us have read the Koran and we're still not impressed. The book is flawed just like every other religious text. It doesn't matter if it proclaims peace when within it's writings it's also procliams war.

The war and killing is still their and still used as justification by extremist muslims that's why normal muslims get such a hard time because they can't deny it's in the book when it is and the extremists get them perscuted.

Which is exacatly the point the extremists want the normal muslims to be witch hunted so they turn to extremism, more cannon fodder for their twisted ideals.

Muslims can't win a direct war against us it's been proven throughout history the muslim expansion into Europe failed they kept pushing and pushing until people snapped and took a stand thanks to Charles Martel and then the the crusades as a reprisal shows how vicious we can be.

The extremists know this that's why kids are usually used as suicide bombers because kids are not mentally active to realise what a load of crock their being told. That's why they have to use roadside bombs and forty year old guns these guys are cowards and have little support.

Political Islam is the real danger, changing a country from within that's the real battle being fought here. The Canadians and the UK and the Danish being prime recent examples of this methodology if you look back further Indonesia amongst others are other proven examples of this methodology at work.

It all starts with asking for Sharia law to be implemented to sort out 'civil disputes' but it esculates on and on until it's the only law. Then you've got the choice of, convert, jizya tax or die.

You only have to look at the countries who use forms of Sharia law already to see what a complete mess it is as a system.

The holocaust started ultimately with a prejudiced man being voted into power over a country. Look what a lovely stain that's left throughout history.

You think we would of learnt, but no we've got extremists in our societies pushing for sharia i mean why would sign over all the power of your country to prejudiced laws??? You might as well put the bullet in your head now if you think it's a great idea.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the_one_below

I think he meant about Iran saying a real country meaning that Iran is the only country has true power other than the other muslim countries.

I am just saying what I thought he was saying if he did mean that Iran is the only country then it's not true.

Also women are not forced to wear head dresses meaning cover everything even their head.

if you go to pakistan you will see many women that you can see thier faces but yet wear clothes that cover their arm and legs ect.

The reason why the someone make women cover him their arms and legs is because of sexual reasons.

They feel if s women shows their arms and legs like wearing a bikinni it shows more that your like a slut. You gain attension for sexual acts.

This is why they have them cover up. The men can show their arms but they have to wear a shirt. They also have to have pants that cover their legs they don't allow me wearing speedos ect or anything beacuse they would think your a slut ect.

these are the reasons on why they would get ticket off ect. If you do those things in Islamic countries you will lose your respect from the local people.

That is why it's always kind to cover up. Hope this lets you get a picture why they make women cover up more then men.

It's basicly dressing in a respectful way. Like if you go into an interview for a job with nothing but a bikinni or a speedo what type of inpression would you give to the person that is giving the interview looking for someone that is professional that can do the job. I am sure they wont hire you looking like that.

It's somewhat the same with mulsims if you look like your trying to attract people for sex you lose your respect quickly they will look down on you and think your a bad person based on what you was wearing like not covering up.

Most muslims that live in America that have daughters that grown up in American might wear bikinnies ect but if their dad finds out they would get a beating well uneducation parents would do that. Educated parents would yell at you and then explain why it's bad in their culture.

This is the reason behind covering up / dress codes with muslims just telling you so you can educate yourself and so you can understand and be able to go to Muslim countries without fear

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

Man what an awesome post at least someone gets it. You hit the nail on the head my friend I have been to the middle east and yeah as a conventional group they aren't that dangerous compared to the U.S. or the UK. but that is not the point of the thread the point is that they are beating us from the inside out. I just think people in America are naive because it has not happened to the degree that it has in Europe yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And you know what... I hope if it gets bad enough we do it, because I'm 37 years old and everyday i come to talk about ufo's and get sidelined by Fear of Islam, war with Islam, Russia will do this, China will do that...

from 7-37 I have listened to my country be threatened by a bunch of freaks who have no fun, no lives and hold my car hostage...

So lets play, The whole world, we suck, you hate us? F my Car and F you all...

I'd Love us to stop buying Oil and shut down the Food, I'd be poor and have to ride a bike and the mideast can rot for all I care, Russia can have fun trying to grow enough vegetables in Siberia, China and India can feed their 2.5 Billion people... we use Condoms in this country they are scum, pure scum to this planet, we have more food and eat,... we give away more food, we sell it for next to nothing... and where is all the fresh water Canada and the US...

Please, we have what to fear? They threaten genocide every day, every other damn day... hold us hostage for ridiculous oil prices for decades now, the Saudis call us their slaves...

and in the end we don't really need the oil, the Saudis want this problem with Iran as much as Isreal...

so let them all rot, we should pull out... Everything... If I was president I'd make America go away, give the world it's wish, the liberal scared pathetic rest of Europe that wont fight, the nations that threaten us to defend Iran... and every place there is a Billion people...

Know how much Methane a Billion peple put out... Global warming is from our cars? No! from people and cows disgusting flatulence, that's where it comes from if greenhouse gas is to blame... my house is powered by Nuclear... we don't eat all that beef ourselves.

we could sink the mideast in an hr, people can't live but a few weeks without food...

Terror attacks.. how about we drop posion in 4 rivers world wide and see what hapens if we aren't selling food...

We are Evil... how evil could we be? Who would supply Africa and India and even China and definitely the whole mideast if 1/3 of the worlds food went away?

Maybe we should make threats huh? Mad is the worlds best case scenario if we go to war... Good luck... we will win hands down, Oil embargo Irans going to cut the sea lines? Threats, threats from who people with no farms? People say go ride a tractor to us in these threads???

I'll go ride a tractor we don't need you animals... Farm life is great, I hate being this big world supplier, I want to go sit on the farm, go read some philosophy of dead jerks in school and be fancy, I will ride a tractor and eat Corn and drink fresh Water and make love andenjoy my children... This Oil is'nt even fo us it's because the Saudis are threatened and China needs it...

Please... Threaten Us, I'll go sit in a pair of overals and we can pull our defenses to our shores... Via Russia or the Mideast there won't be a Europe if we do and gthey will Never take us out with out dying too...so Good Luck

I'd Love to just go away, I want a life, I don't want my son drafted and we stand up to a maniacal religion and we get bashed for it...

starve then, sell your oil to China see how long before they march in when you threaten them and they are land attached to your borders in the mideast... Please, we suck...

No one will back us up?

Good, then maybe we do this passive, shut off the food... we have food and water and an ocean to cross to reach us... Iran would go from 80 million to 20 million people in 60 days if we stopped our ships sailing over with food...

Is the reality clear enough about what terrorism rally is, how sick we are getting of being extorted for what we need by these pricks... what Darfur really is, how annoying and kind of creepyit is to hear a culture say everyone needs to be Islamic and everyones so scared they back down?

We never shoved Mc Donalds at anyone under threat... people will be begging for Mc donalds if we shut the food down,...

Lets see what the world does without Canadian water in a few more years... Oil is important... no, not really, i'l take the train... ride a bike...

So sick of their threats...OP is right, it's enough... I'm just an average Joe..since i'm a child we feed and feed and feed people and they breed like Animals...like filthy disgusting animals...

say we have dumbed down, cool we have, say we are poluting, sure we are, but we haven't used our nukes to threaten genocide ever YET and we keep sending that aid even when we are broke and we fought many wars and died that we were asked to come fight... and we never had to...

and we don't have to ffed anyone and we don't have to buy the oil and everyone else has to eat to stay alive... we us, the Usa holds the worlds no1 most important resource...

Does this all sound disgusting, it is... that is when it comes to oil what's been done to us for 40 years...

and that's why we don't have to fear them for one second or anyone else... try and take a continent by manpower over an ocean... let's see if it can be done...

We could be extorting the world all along, we never have even used an inch of our leverage...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join