It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist soldier sues Army for 'unconstitutional' discrimination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
No! It isn't anything LIKE Islamic extremists because Islamic extremists WILL put a gun to your head!

But a Christian WOULD put a gun to your head if the circumstances were as grim as they are in the Middle East. You say a Christian wouldn't put a gun to your head but that an Islamic extremist would. Maybe right now.. But that does not really matter when you consider the social situation these people are in and what they are then willing to justify in the name of their religious beliefs/god because of the situation they are in. This is exactly what I just talked about.

So yeah we can play tit for tat like that and you can give your Atheist revisionist history lesson of the roman Catholic Church and bitch about it like it happened yesterday never ever letting it go. Ya know what pal YOU are proving my point again, yeah I get it you swallowed one of Dickie Dawkins silly books saying your cousin and ancestor was MaGilla Gorilla, I get it you think you are part of the so called "science" Clique of in your face angry atheists, but I am part of a new Christian movement that is sick and tired of hearing atheists whine bitch and moan. We get tired of hearing about evolution and it offends our religion so we are deciding to sue public schools for church and state the same way Atheists did to us because the word "God" offends them.

So you know what is better for our young people to accept as science than the actual scientists?? Read that sentence again and hear how crazy that sounds.. Yet you call me revisionist? Many scientists do believe in God and many scientists are religious. To think that science is somehow a left wing assault on religion is utterly delusional.. The entire premise behind separation of science and religion, IMO, is so that science can get at the honest facts and truth WITHOUT any kind of religious bias which might prevent the truth from being accepted because of religious beliefs. If we let religion into the curriculum everywhere, pretty soon we will be run by the Christian Taliban.

You aren't a Federal Judge and as far as I am aware NO decision was adjudicated. So spare me your mundane platitudes about what YOU think this is a case of. This is no different than the kind of arguments I just suckered you into and you did what every atheist does and started insulting my religion.

Now when YOU are in the military,, YOU DON'T DO THAT because most of those Christians those silly dumb faith believing know nothings, will die for this country and that means to defend YOUR right to talk smack about my Lord and My GOD. That's ok I'm fine with that.

But I am not so sure they would be all that in a hurry to cover that whining bastard especially if he insulted my religious belief, my lord and my God the way YOU just did mine adding insult to injury with that already debunked 100 times video.

Yaw see guy,, I only spoke about our Atheist friend in the article but you went right for bait and have every desire to violate my civil rights to religious expression if you have to ridicule me into doing it, sue me into doing it, create trumped up Bullcrap charges using the Machiavellian machinations of the Quasi Communist Atheist ACLU or any means necessary.

In the military, you'd be a punch in the face waiting to happen.

This Phony whining crybaby Atheist,, needed a body guard the same way you would for talking smack. Ya see they just can't resist poking the bear. They just can't stop at "No thank you, I'm Atheist" NO they have to start telling a bunch a bullcrap religious hate fables about how religions were copied from other pagan religions and completely miss the OT was well before any of them.

Underneath it all,, you show the same fear and hatred for God while you actively disbelieve in him 24/7 your whole persona is transparent but your atheist agenda is even more crystal clear.

1- Did I claim to be a federal judge? NO. Did I actually read the news story? YES. The facts in this federal case are simple and the entire reason for it have nothing to do with bickering over spiritual beliefs.

2- I never denounced anyone's freedom to believe whatever they want. That would be pretty friggin stupid. I am not that stupid..

3- I have every desire to violate your civil rights? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.. And federal cases are not created from atheist naysayers of God because they are whining or complaining. This guy HIMSELF was a christian when he went to war. He changed his mind about his faith (which we all reserve the right to do), and he claims he was discriminated against. THAT IS A CRIME.. For you not to understand that.. I can't help you.

4- The ACLU is an evil organisation which would willingly create a communist system if they were given enough power. This is not in dispute..

5- Whining? Crybaby atheist? First of all, this guy has ever right to believe what he wants just like the rest of us. For you to suddenly judge his views without even knowing what the evidence is in this case makes your true colors shine through.

6- There is no "atheist agenda". You might have not thought of this, but perhaps you see atheists having an agenda because you are not one and you denounce anyone who refuses to believe the same as you do..People will believe what they want to believe. I'm not going to put on a mind control helmet and change your mind about your faith or your religion. That wouldn't make much sense now would it?

And you claim that atheists have an agenda yet you completely ackonwledged in an earlier post that Christian organisations are pushing their OWN AGENDA to spread Christianity at specific U.S. military bases in an effort to progress with their plans for recruiting more and more membership. And why would a Christian organisation insist on focusing on military membership (primarily officers)? Just as I stated before.. The organisations themselves have clearly stated what they are trying to do. The quotes speak for themselves..

Yet, I suppose, to you all other spiritual/nonspiritual belief systems are invalid and evil except your own. Therefore, you simply assume that the agendas of these Christian organisations is for a good cause. Yet you don't really know that. Why make such an assumption? Perhaps it is because you feel that wiping out all other religions and replacing them with Christianity would be completely fine.. That is pretty disturbing..

7- You claim I have a hatred and fear of God yet you truly and honestly do not even know me. You believe i am somehow some atheist pushing beliefs onto others. That is blatantly false.. YOU are the one who claimed I was atheist. I never claimed what spiritual beliefs you had now did I?

YES I was in the Air Force for 6 years. YES I know how religion works in the military. You say I would get a punch in the face if I was military? WELL I'M NOT. I served my country honorably and am now a disabled veteran trying to make the most from day to day. Don't claim to know what I've been through or what I know. That just might have gotten YOU a punch in the face if you were in the military. I never pushed my beliefs here.. Yet, you think I am somehow evil, incompetent, and whiny because of my beliefs. Isn't that, itself, discrimination?

It could very well have been people like you who discriminated against this soldier. But you may have not thought of that yet, nor do you care..

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
whats the diffrence in killing and comitting murder ?

mabye you should open up the bible and read throu it , it is mostly about hedonistic self self serving self centered materialist and their way of life

Commiting murder is when one causes the pre mature end to the life a Christian, Like Atheists did during the Stalin Regime, Hitler, etc

Now Killing is hitting an atheist crossing the street like a deer eyes glowing from the headlights.

Nothing but roadkill,, no great loss

That do it for ya?

- Con

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Come on guys, there are plenty Christianity vs Atheism out there that you guys can battle it out in.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
being ev. lut i dont see how there is a diffrence in you action of killing/murder

the book forbids and if you are a follower you should compute

if you follow and do not compute you do not follow , simple as that

you cant have both

link   
quint post

[edit on 16-7-2008 by zerbot565]

link   
db

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
quad post

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
triple post

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
double post

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

But a Christian WOULD put a gun to your head if the circumstances were as grim as they are in the Middle East. You say a Christian wouldn't put a gun to your head but that an Islamic extremist would. Maybe right now.. But that does not really matter when you consider the social situation these people are in and what they are then willing to justify in the name of their religious beliefs/god because of the situation they are in. This is exactly what I just talked about.

Where do you GET THIS CRAP ?? Sylvia Browne??? How do YOU know what they would do? You some kind of prophet? Have you ever been to the middle east? I have and you don't know what you're talking about.

So you know what is better for our young people to accept as science than the actual scientists?? Read that sentence again and hear how crazy that sounds..

Oh no,, not just any science,, just the one fake one Atheists use to advance their religion of Atheism. "Evolution"

Get your PhD than ya can tell me all about it, in the mean time know that your Darwinian religion masquerades as Science and has been nothing but a pathetic joke.

1- Did I claim to be a federal judge? NO. Did I actually read the news story? YES. The facts in this federal case are simple and the entire reason for it have nothing to do with bickering over spiritual beliefs.

Apparently you THINK you are because you are doing it again! This guy "Allegedly" Allegedley"!!! Get that Mr Civil Rights! Ever hear of due process! Then you go ahead and accuse me of being presumptuous about this Atheist. I don't think so So www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are pretty predictable after this long.

You offended my religious expression insulting it as silly just read your post. According to the same Guidelines of the separations of powers that IS the same thing

he was discriminated against. THAT IS A CRIME.. For you not to understand that.. I can't help you.

Yeah I'm all broken up about his being the victim of a crime. All Atheists ever do is play the victim like a bunch of emotional tampons sucking up the courts emotions on frivolous lawsuits.

This guy was RAISED a Christian, I don't think he had ever really made the decision on his own volition.

The ACLU is an evil organisation which would willingly create a communist system if they were given enough power. This is not in ispute.

Yes I agree

Whining? Crybaby atheist? First of all, this guy has ever right to believe what he wants just like the rest of us. For you to suddenly judge his views without even knowing what the evidence is in this case makes your true colors shine through.

Oh make no mistake,, I don't like atheists and I would expect any Christian who has debated them on these boards as long as I have,, would not be the best person to go to for any impartial sympathy.

There is no "atheist agenda". You might have not thought of this, but perhaps you see atheists having an agenda because you are not one and you denounce anyone who refuses to believe the same as you do..People will believe what they want to believe. I'm not going to put on a mind control helmet and change your mind about your faith or your religion. That wouldn't make much sense now would it?

Guy,, their IS an atheist agenda and Atheist lobby and an Atheist Church and I have attended their meetings of Christian bigotry. it is YOU who needs to catch up on it.

Yet, I suppose, to you all other spiritual/nonspiritual belief systems are invalid and evil except your own.

Budhism, Athesim, hinduism, the ICHING maps of Conciousness, Scientology if it aint Jesus it isn't God. So yeah you'd be right about that. but I don't care if others are in those religions. The only movement I see as a threat to our country is Atheism

Therefore, you simply assume that the agendas of these Christian organisations is for a good cause. Yet you don't really know that. Why make such an assumption? Perhaps it is because you feel that wiping out all other religions and replacing them with Christianity would be completely fine.. That is pretty disturbing..

I was involved in several and I never saw them pressuring anyone that is MY experience with them. What is disturbing is you making a mountain out of a damn mole hill. Oh and By The way,, I couldn't care Jack Squat what you think of my belief OR whether it disturbs you, in fact I prefer it did.

7- You claim I have a hatred and fear of God yet you truly and honestly do not even know me. You believe i am somehow some atheist pushing beliefs onto others. That is blatantly false.. YOU are the one who claimed I was atheist. I never claimed what spiritual beliefs you had now did I?

Well are you a Christian? yes or No? I think your spirtual beliefs are easily discerned and you have none

YES I was in the Air Force for 6 years. YES I know how religion works in the military. You say I would get a punch in the face if I was military? WELL I'M NOT. I served my country honorably and am now a disabled veteran trying to make the most from day to day. Don't claim to know what I've been through or what I know. That just might have gotten YOU a punch in the face if you were in the military. I never pushed my beliefs here.. Yet, you think I am somehow evil, incompetent, and whiny because of my beliefs. Isn't that, itself, discrimination?

Keep it in context ok guy,, you know damn well what I was talking about!

It could very well have been people like you who discriminated against this soldier.

Oh that you can count on, Ive been accused of bigotry so long and so often here that anymore,,,

I couldn't care less.

- Con

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
being ev. lut i dont see how there is a diffrence in you action of killing/murder

the book forbids and if you are a follower you should compute

if you follow and do not compute you do not follow , simple as that

you cant have both

Yes I can, and it all computes ya see how easy this is when I don't need nor do I seek your approval. I won't live up to the goody goody Christian reputation sweetie so I can have it anyway I want to dish it just like you have been doing to me with your bibliobigotry'

I see karls derailer message so ill let you two get aquainted ,,

G/nite
'
- Con

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Commiting murder is when one causes the pre mature end to the life a Christian, Like Atheists did during the Stalin Regime, Hitler, etc

Now Killing is hitting an atheist crossing the street like a deer eyes glowing from the headlights.

Nothing but roadkill,, no great loss

That do it for ya?
- Con

Wow, you really should actually read some of what Jesus is purported to have said. I'm not a believer, never could be, but if Jesus has been quoted correctly (and after 2000 years of people using his words to further their own ends, he might not have been) he said things like "love your fellow man" and "turn the other cheek".

By the way American Christians act, you'd think they were Muslims. How many passages does the NT have about beheading the infidel. Con?

Ultimately, its not like you can excuse the genocide caused by religion, with a documented history of about 3,300 years, with the 20th century Atheism revolution.

Remember, religion never discovered fire, it never invented the wheel, it never prevented a war and it most certainly never contributed to the wonderful sorceries that allow you to post your medieval views in a forum to be read by people on the other side of the globe.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin

Wow, you really should actually read some of what Jesus is purported to have said. I'm not a believer, never could be, but if Jesus has been quoted correctly (and after 2000 years of people using his words to further their own ends, he might not have been) he said things like "love your fellow man" and "turn the other cheek".

Well It's hard to say anymore the way Atheists like to butcher scripture to mean some asinine Contradiction.

I turn the other cheek,

ONCE!

After that,, it's eye for an eye baby. The Gay Atheists would have you read "love your fellow man" permits homosexual sex.

By the way American Christians act, you'd think they were Muslims. How many passages does the NT have about beheading the infidel. Con?

When it comes to dealing with Atheists? I may just as well be if that's what it takes.

Ultimately, its not like you can excuse the genocide caused by religion, with a documented history of about 3,300 years, with the 20th century Atheism revolution.

Wanna Bet

www.amazon.com...
The history of human warfare shows that less than 7% of all wars have religious causes.

Vox Day, in The Irrational Atheist, lists 22 atheistic regimes that committed 153,368,610 murders in the 20th century alone:

Murders by Atheists (20th Century) Country Dates Murders
Afghanistan 1978–1992 1,750,000
Albania 1944–1985 100,000
Angola 1975–2002 125,000
Bulgaria 1944–1989 222,000
China/PRC 1923–2007 76,702,000
Cuba 1959–1992 73,000
Czechoslovakia 1948–1968 65,000
Ethiopia 1974–1991 1,343,610
France 1793–1794 40,000
Greece 1946–1949 20,000
Hungary 1948–1989 27,000
Kampuchea/Cambodia 1973–1991 2,627,000
Laos 1975–2007 93,000
Mongolia 1926–2007 100,000
Mozambique 1975–1990 118,000
North Korea 1948–2007 3,163,000
Poland 1945–1948 1,607,000
Romania 1948–1987 438,000
Spain (Republic) 1936–1939 102,000
U.S.S.R. 1917–1987 61,911,000
Vietnam 1945–2007 1,670,000
Yugoslavia 1944–1980 1,072,000

Remember, religion never discovered fire, it never invented the wheel, it never prevented a war and it most certainly never contributed to the wonderful sorceries that allow you to post your medieval views in a forum to be read by people on the other side of the globe.

This country would have never survived had it not been for Christianity in America .

- Con

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join