It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED CELL - Secret Military Terrorism Organization

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
By the way, NAVSPECWISHIWAS, how did you get -600 ATS points? Looks like the moderators love you!

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I vote we put this guy on the fake SEAL site, then let them put up all the info. That ought to come in handy if he ever actually makes it to BUD/S. If not, then I hope he never runs into one of the guys out in the fleet.

Mr M, make it so.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
No problem, LT. I have a contact in Bahrain who can get this done for me. The IP address is all we need, and I'm sure they can tap into his system. I'll shoot him an e-mail an advise him of the situation. I'll touch back on this topic when it goes down for sure, and is verified.

V/r

Mr. M

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Let's be fair and give this guy 48 hrs to change that first line of his. Seems like he hasn't been online for a while. If he doesn't comply with our request then we are totally justified for putting him up on the site.

Wonder where he is?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good point. We shall grant him the 48 hour time period.
\
\
NavSpecWar wannabe. Be advised that starting in 10 minutes from the time of this post you will have a 48 hour time period, in which you will be authorized to remove your custom line without further action being taken. In the event that you do not comply, and refuse to remove your custom line, personnel overseas will be notified, who will in turn obtain your name and will post it on the Wall of Shame.

If you think it is impossible to obtain your name, think again. You want to be the best? Well, the best is what you found, only you aren't it. We have the best technology available, and unlimited access to databases normally unavailable to civilians not "affiliated". \\\

This is your warning. I will check back on your profile in 48 hours, and if your "Navy SEAL" is not gone, you will be scarred for life. You cannot change what is on the Wall of Shame. Once a name is posted, it stays. The only way you can get your name off of it is to become a SEAL, which will never happen, simply because of the fact that you were on the W of S beforehand.

If you really want to be a SEAL, and have any kind of career in the Navy, take heed to my advice...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
By the way, LT, I sent him a PM, notifying him of the situation. That way there is no excuse, in the event that he logs on to ATS without checking this thread. There's nowhere for him to run now. Moderator? Please notify him also when he logs on and inform him of the situation, in case he doesn't check this thread OR PM's, which is unlikely, but possible. I would really appreciate your help in this.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.authentiseal.org...

Here is a link to the Wall of Shame, for those who think I'm bluffing (NavSpecWar).

Mr. M

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No special characters or punctuation please.
Please be aware that all normal ATS board standards of conduct apply to your purchased custom titles. Obscenities and/or titles that attempt to impersonate forum staff will be deleted and no refund of points will be applied. Also, please be aware that user titles designed to inflame or otherwise incite other members will also be removed without warning and no point refund offered. All decisions of ATS Administration are final.

This is quoted from the ATS Store. Moderator, why can't you take action?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I know these guys don't particularly like to advertise who they are, especially with their clearance. . At least that's what I see in my friend from school. In fact, his wife (another friend from school) is very guarded on the phone/email with regards to her husband's profession.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
No special characters or punctuation please.
Please be aware that all normal ATS board standards of conduct apply to your purchased custom titles. Obscenities and/or titles that attempt to impersonate forum staff will be deleted and no refund of points will be applied. Also, please be aware that user titles designed to inflame or otherwise incite other members will also be removed without warning and no point refund offered. All decisions of ATS Administration are final.

This is quoted from the ATS Store. Moderator, why can't you take action?

Mr. M

Exactly, StarChild!!

I would be most interested in Medic' opinion, he would provide
some FACTS.
S.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sanctum, do me a favor and contact him regarding this issue. I'd appreciate it.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sanctum, do me a favor and contact him regarding this issue. I'd appreciate it.

Mr. M

StarChild, just u2u Medic. I know nothing.
S.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Medic is out of touch for awhile as his unit was on the move. He sent a goodbye out last week I believe. I think he said "a few months".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by titian]

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by titian]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
RED CELL

Sounds like that video game

What is it called......uh........sh*t.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

www.authentiseal.org...

Here is a link to the Wall of Shame, for those who think I'm bluffing (NavSpecWar).

Mr. M

Wow, talk about some 1984 #. SEALS celebrating the fact that they can turn people in and shame them out of their community. How noble and honorable, nope no arrogance in this act. Just making sure everyone knows you're a SEAL! YEAH! And no other person could possibly compare to a real SEAL.

Well, if being a soulless machine is your bag, more power to you Mr. M. Obviously the insignia of SEAL is more important to you than the job you were tasked with. Grow up, you've got to be older than me and I think it's definately possible that I conduct myself in a more professional manner in public than yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Wow, talk about some 1984 #. SEALS celebrating the fact that they can turn people in and shame them out of their community. How noble and honorable, nope no arrogance in this act. Just making sure everyone knows you're a SEAL! YEAH! And no other person could possibly compare to a real SEAL.

Okay, obviously you did not visit the site itself and see why it was created in the first place. If you had you would know that the site was created to prevent people from making false claims of being something they are not, and to prevent them from makeing any kind of gain from those false claims.

Well, if being a soulless machine is your bag, more power to you Mr. M. Obviously the insignia of SEAL is more important to you than the job you were tasked with. Grow up, you've got to be older than me and I think it's definately possible that I conduct myself in a more professional manner in public than yourself.

Obviously you have no idea what it means to earn that insignia. Quite frankly you public image is (to me) one of arrogance and ignorance.

Mr M, he is all yours, out.

[Edited on 23/3/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Obviously I don't care about how hard it is to become a real SEAL. But do you really feel its necessary to police the internet looking for posers so you can humiliate them? It's not only the definition of the word arrogant, its just plain sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Obviously I don't care about how hard it is to become a real SEAL. But do you really feel its necessary to police the internet looking for posers so you can humiliate them? It's not only the definition of the word arrogant, its just plain sad.

Answer me this, did you acutally go to the website and read what it's purpose is for? I don't think you did.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite

www.authentiseal.org...

Mr. M

Who do you think you are talking to? I am a trained professional. Do you have any idea how much committment and dedication it takes to make it through 1 DAY of SEAL training? Obviously not, judging by your above post. The insignia represents many different things, most of all the Navy Core values, HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITTMENT, which is something you cannot fathom. I'll finish this tomorrow. Right now I must go observe colors, something I am proud to take part in, even though I am now a civilian.

Mr. M

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes I did go to the website and I saw a few notable cases where someone (a guy named Nolan) used the information to their advantage. Unfortunately I feel your site has drifted away from its original purpose and the figures who are truly a threat to your "image/ideology" are very few and far between.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by John bull 1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join