It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Who Reject "Foreign Foods" Are RACIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm not making this one up...

Kids Who Reject Foreign Foods Are Racist

So, if my white American kids hate kidney pie and blood pudding, does that mean they're racist against Caucasians? This is one of the most blatant and shameless Global Union strategies I've seen yet.

Aside from the fact that nationality has nothing to do with "race," the Globalists are laying down this social engineering propaganda targeting babies, for Godsake. Make no mistake, this isn't about food — this is about erasing national identity.

And I suppose this load of bollocks is a forerunner of International Culinary Laws:

"Remember, when you don't eat Third World foods, you're hurting their economies AND you're breaking the LAW. Don't be racist, eat your curried cockroaches."

Soylent is just around the corner.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah and guess what, those little fat American kid's will quite happily stuff pizza's (Italy) and French fries (umm France I think) into there greedy little hole's, just because they don't like steak and kidney pie's don't make them racist's I hate sushi but I don't hate the Japanese

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've read just enough of the article to understand you two just don't get the message. The article seems like total crap. But you guys clearly don't get what the article says.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Existing thread on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy :-)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Don't be a sheep
They print stuff like this to get you pissed off. They make it seem like "they" the government are going along with it.
Do you remember last week, the article about the Muslim population being all upset at the cop's advertisement where it showed a puppy sitting in a police mans hat?
These articles are designed to p!$$ you off and steer the population in to developing a feeling of animosity towards immigrants in general.

What's concerning is, why they are doing this now and where is it leading

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
I've read just enough of the article to understand you two just don't get the message. The article seems like total crap. But you guys clearly don't get what the article says.

If you're not getting that this is about "Young Children and Racial Justice" (the title of the friggin' guide), then you're way off base. This is about programming kids to accept anything and everything "foreign", because to reject it would be racist. It's indoctrination, Z.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It is not as absurd as everyone here thinks.
Firstly you need to accept the possibility that racism is not entirely learned.
Then if you accept the possibility that the part of the brain function that controls tolerance to other races may also correlate with tastes and tolerance of spicy foods, this may not seem as ridiculous as it is portrayed.
I feel that the website that reported this study kept it short sweet and biased on purpose.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Zealott]

top topics

join