It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Sarkozy turns screw on Irish over EU treaty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nicolas Sarkozy turns screw on Irish over EU treaty

www.timesonline.co.uk

“There will be no treaty part III,” he said, indicating that the Irish would be expected to hold another referendum or show agreement through a parliamentary vote.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think my stomach is gonna turn, i cant believe this crap. Im irish myself, ond i voted no, no means NO! what is wrong with these people. If they do go ahead with a parliamentary vote and bypass the people decision, i garuntee you there will be riots in ireland.. Bring it on sarkozy you pathetic excuse for a man..

www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

I think my stomach is gonna turn, i cant believe this crap. Im irish myself, ond i voted no, no means NO! what is wrong with these people. If they do go ahead with a parliamentary vote and bypass the people decision, i garuntee you there will be riots in ireland.. Bring it on sarkozy you pathetic excuse for a man..

www.timesonline.co.uk

Sarkozy is a Mossad agent. He is Zionist scum and a central figure of the New World Order. One should only expect the worst from him.

At the end of the day, Ireland may choose to withdraw from the EU. After centuries subjugated by England, it is insane for the Irish to agree to be subjugated by continental Europeans.

Also, if Ireland opted out of the EU and New World Order, there are plenty of people who would likely move to Ireland with their wealth and expertise. I know that is speculation, but if Canada and the USA get any worse, we would seriously consider relocating to Ireland were it out of the EU's vice/vise-grip.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmm...maybe Sarkozy doesn't want us to sign. A sure way to make an Irishman dig in his heels, is to tell him he is required to think or act a certain way.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Im not being funny or anything but you couldnt fit half of texas in ireland, never mind the states and canada..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sarkozy is a tool, he is pretty unpopular in france at the moment and if the Irish can hold their own I don't see him being a problem in the mid term. He is just another parasite like Blair and Barroso.

I say ignore him, he is irrelevant, the french will in time get rid of him themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Im not being funny or anything but you couldnt fit half of texas in ireland, never mind the states and canada..

Sadly, there would not be that many people relocating because most have drunk the Guyana Punch. But those who would would be highly motivated and skilled (English speakers) with various sorts of personal resources.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Not a hope in hell of ireland withdrawing from the EU
We may hold our independence up high but looking at the future economic down commings and the fact the our newly (not even elected) PM is a supporter for the treaty
Even though this treaty should of been scrapped the second the irish no vote came in it going to through anyways
And yes, There will be roits in ireland
And i promise you on my heart and soul ,I and every other irish member here on ATS will be there

new topics

top topics

join