It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More eyewitness validation coming soon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
Almost done.

Definitely by the end of the month and I guarantee it will not disappoint!
(not the people interested in truth anyway!)

what fun game you play Craig.
Boasting about your "evidence" like you are talking about what a cool car you have to 1 of your buddies instead of telling people when you will be bringing this to a court.
About 2 years now that you have been sitting on this evidence?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Did you read the FDR?

Let me know what it says.

It's says there are a lot of problems with its data.

Good enough for ya?

If you want more info, search the forums etc..
Look for myself and John Lear (where is he these days, anyway?).

[edit on 20-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Dammit dude, I spent a whole night just reading all of your stuff to get 'up to speed' on what your saying here.

Awesome. Flagged and faved because I really want to see your extra evidence, including those testimonies.

Thanks and glad to hear it!

We have in fact released a massive amount of information since The PentaCon came out last year.

The most comprehensive being the full length feature we released in Feb this year:
The Pentagon Flyover - How They Pulled It Off

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We get it Craig.....
You sit on EVIDENCE of the mass murder of those at the Pentagon and on flight 77 but seem to have time to post about your "updates".
You seem much more interested in what internet posters say about you then in getting your evidence to a court
You are more thrilled by what the "debunkers" say about you then you are of the "thrill" of presenting your evidence to a court.
I would say "amoral" describes you well.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I will be on The DAMage Report Radio Show today.

Tune in 2-4PM PST today July 30th on www.LATalkRadio.com

Call in live 818.602.4498

I will be in the studio discussing this explosive new presentation we are about to release containing a whole slew of new north side evidence as well as the critical first flyover witness account.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Why are you on an internet radio station? Why are you not going to the police with this? Why make a video?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can thank Craig for finally admitting today on his own forum what Aldo admitted several months ago: that CIT never interviewed any of the more than 1,000 people who saw or recovered the wreckage from inside the Pentagon.

Most of you who have followed Ranke's evasion of this crucial physical evidence at the Pentagon know that CIT had to avoid discussing the wreckage at all costs. But I and others persisted to force Ranke, Marquis, and Balsamo to admit they hadn't bother to do any investigation of evidence at all!

Ranke insisted that

"There was barely any debris and NONE of it has been positively identified and nobody who was at the scene after the fact could possibly know where it came from."

Yet when pressed, Ranke could not present one single statement from any of those 1,000 people who saw or removed the wreckage. Nor could he present any eyewitnesses that would necessarily have seen AA77 after it flew over the Pentagon if it didn't hit the Pentagon. CIT could never make any valid claim about the wreckage because they never investigated it.

In fact, Ranke went to extraordinary lengths to avoid having to discuss the wreckage inside the Pentagon by dismissing it outright:

"Even if someone interviewed all allegedly 1,000 people that you speak of, if they didn't see the plane nothing they could possibly say could refute the information we present....It is not the truth movement's responsibility to prove absolutely everything that happened on 9/11."

So Ranke, while claiming he was a crack investigator, did nothing to investigate the evidence. Pompously, Ranke has declared over and over:

All I need to do is prove a fatal contradiction to the official story and this we have done more than once....

But lo and behold, Ranke has now bowed to the pressure I and others have exerted proving that CIT and Pilots for 9/11 Truth never did any kind of legitimate investigation at all. All of a sudden, Ranke, is making claims that well, of course, the wreckage is important and we have new evidence!

In addition, for those who have followed JREF recently, desperate attempts to prop CIT up by posters, TheLoneBedouin, Turbofan, roundhead, and hxstamper, have been met with demands for the verified statements of those who saw or handled the wreckage from inside the Pentagon. None can.

Let's be honest here, Craig. Let's see what you stated:

"But since the first responders are not relevant to the true flight path of the plane in any way whatsoever and can do nothing to help shed further light on the CLEAR and fatal anomalies in this regard it would be completely futile for us to seek out and interview the alleged "1,000's" of people as jthomas puts it who may have seen some scraps."

But Aldo states clearly:

"We already told you that we believe wreckage was planted inside BEFORE the event..."

So, whereas the 1,000 eyewitnesses were never important to CIT and all CIT had was a religious "belief" that wreckage was planted, all of a sudden we're supposed to believe the 1,000 eyewitnesses are crucial to "proving" your claims, Craig.

It goes without saying that CIT is desperately trying to hang on to its fantasy but even hard-core Truthers can see right through Ranke's contradictions and silliness.

Let's all get some popcorn and watch the new CIT "Evasion and Fantasy Show."

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
RANKE IS SNOWING YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
JD is AN OLD COWORKER OF HIS!!!!!!!!
They used to work TOGETHER at the same company!
hey Craig have you sunk to the point where you have to call up your old co-workers and beg them to put you on their show?
LOL!!!!!!!
I wont post where he works but I would be happy to verify this with an ATS ADMIN if someone wants proof.
TIME TO GET YOUR EVIDENCE TO A COURT RANKE!
# OR GET OFF THE POT!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey Craig,
Why dont you man up and tell the members of ATS that on a fairly regular basis you work with and profit from various agencies and levels of US government.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

I listened to the show. One word "HILARIOUS"

The first caller seemed to have done his homework and Ranke was a little baffled.

The FBI was not interested?? Didn't want to talk to them???

The BEST was ... Rob Balsford "running out of minutes" .....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PFFFFT doesn't pay well i guess huh? They have to use ghetto phones.

OMG... that was priceless.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

I listened to the show. One word "HILARIOUS"

The first caller seemed to have done his homework and Ranke was a little baffled.

The FBI was not interested?? Didn't want to talk to them???

The BEST was ... Rob Balsford "running out of minutes" .....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PFFFFT doesn't pay well i guess huh? They have to use ghetto phones.

OMG... that was priceless.

That REALLY is priceless. I can't wait to see "The Dynamic Bozos" weasel their way out of the mess they put themselves into this time.

And Rob running out of minutes. How symbolic!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Hey Craig,
Why dont you man up and tell the members of ATS that on a fairly regular basis you work with and profit from various agencies and levels of US government.

No offense ment by this but. You have admitted to working with Craig, so wouldn't this mean that you also do the same?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I watched the event unfold that day inside my office on the computer,
that evening i switched on the news And saw CTV news a Canadian TV stations news show video of the pentagon I watch as a missile on the tv screen slammed into the pentagon I clearly saw the tail fins of a missile not a plane

Perhaps you should see if you can get that footage.
It was shown only once and most likely was confiscated
but its worth a shot.

good luck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Bobert no longer works with Craig and Aldo. I know where Craig works (not posting it) I can not confirm that this company has the United States Government as one of it's clients.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff,
Proudly yes.
I am not the one accusing the government of mass murder one day and the next getting a good paycheck by selling to them.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I disagree with the death penalty.
I assume that through the natural course people will disagree with me online if I express my disagreement with the DP.
Craig posts his wild fantasies about the Pentagon and he actually thinks that there are people who are being paid to refute/disagree with him.
This is deep rooted paranoia at its best.
Craig seriously dude there is NO ONE getting paid to refute the CIT!!!!!!
CONGRATS you are now in Judy Woods land with the Laser beam folks.
HEY CRAIG GUESS WHAT!!!!!
Dr. Woods was able to STAND BEFORE A COURT!!!
She has balls dude!!!
Time for you to get your evidence to a court son!!!
AGAIN CRAiG NO ONE ZILTCH, NOTTA, NONE!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE NO PEOPLE GETTING PAID TO POST ON THE INTERNET ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
People keep complaining that CIT haven't put their evidence before the courts. What puzzles me is why haven't the authorities contacted Craig, raided his house, confiscated his video footage including out takes and hauled him down to the station for a friendly conversation.

If I was putting videos on the net claiming I knew what really happened at the site of a mass murder and claiming that I had multiple eyewitnesses to back my story up. I guarantee you, in my town, I would be downtown talking to the "bulls" in jig time. What's with the Arlington or DC cops anyway?

Why aren't debunkers demanding of their police departments that they investigate this Craig guy and clear up his allegations. After all he's doing this on his own time. The relevant police departments, DA's offices, etc. are supposed to be doing what he is doing as part of the job they are being paid for.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

My point is that working for the government is not a bad thing. Hell, I live in DC. Do you think at least part of my paycheck doesn't come from the government? Does anyone? In one way or the other? So, since I get part of my paycheck from the gov, I have no right to voice my concerns, complaints, or even accusations? But, I agree on one thing, I would have to back these things up before accussing multiple people of murder.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
That REALLY is priceless. I can't wait to see "The Dynamic Bozos" weasel their way out of the mess they put themselves into this time.

You know. I've given this well over 24 hours and nothing has been done. I'm not just saying I waited for a mod to intervene, I actually "alerted" this post. But, It just goes to show how biased the 9/11 thread mods are. I'm sorry. If I called Seymour Butz, jthomas and ThroatYogurt the three dynamic prick bozo clowns who can suck my left nut and choke on the right, I'm sure I'd be the one with the warn. But yet, none of these three get a warn for ANYTHING they say or do on here? *

* Edit: Sorry mods, no need to go public with my complaints like that. My appologies.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Griff]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join