It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ok guys. I think the joke is over. I'm in San diego, as i've said before nothing happened. I politely ask the mods to lock this thread on the basis of false predictions and breaking the TOS.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ahhhh.... ANOTHER beautiful day in paradise...

*stretch * yawn* Hey - what time is it!?! Oh yeah - let me check the headlines:BRB.

Hmmm... going to be warm and sunny today - some new whale-watching excursion happening down at the wharf - a bit of traffic jam in OC - surf is up and beaches will be packed - there's a flower sale - an art festival in Laguna - some yacht in Newport fighting a tax increase - some Rose Parade float design - the citrus and avocado crop is going to be great this year...

Nothing about Armageddon! Dang -not a single snippet of bad news anywhere (not counting Arnold Schwwarzzanneggerr (or however you spell it) contemplating budget issues).

Man - what happened? Guess I'll go to the beach and wait for the end-of-the-world (at least our part of it) stretched out on the warm sand...

BYW - I hear Texas is going to EXPLODE tomorrow! Let's all go over there and tease them for a day or two...

And now - back to your regular scheduled programming...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OOOOOOOPS............Once again, another BAD prediction. Will they EVER get it right? I mean, you would think just by luck, one of them would be true. And I was really hoping to be done with my mortgage. I probably shouldnt have sold my car, cashed in all my investments and divorced my wife........Oh well..........THANKS FOR TRYING!!!!!

TAC......

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok now that this is over lets not have any more talk of this "code" mumbo jumbo please.
We are all witness to the fact that it failed, I, for one, am convinced.
Thank you, please come again.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I guess we must have changed timelines sometime the day before this happened. Yep, a good old-fashioned dimension slip. That's what it was, alright!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

EPIC FAIL

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As I expected, Cali is still on the map. And while I don't believe this has anything to do with Bible prophecy nor does it invalidate any Biblical prophecy, it does show that if you are going to claim to be a prophet, ya darn well better know what you are talking about. Way to go California, glad yer still with us!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LOL another Christian extremest disproved, its becoming a more common everyday, and it makes me smile

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hah! LOL!

The nutjobs responded to my email. Here it is:

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 1:52:15 AM
Subject: Past July 8

-----Inline Message Follows-----

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...
July 9, 2008 > Today is July 9 and as far as we can see we are past the primary danger timezone of July 8, 2008 for Southwest California. We always said from day one we did not know 100% for sure if any calamity would happen only that the evidence met the minimum threshold to take precautionary action.
Many people in the end came to that same conclusion as well so we had to come forward and make the evidence public and err on the side of caution and let everyone decide for themselves if they wanted to react to this information or not.

We sincerely apologize to anyone who might have gotten upset by this. Obviously it never was a pleasant topic to have to deal with. At the same time we are truly thankful the day has past and no one got hurt from a major calamity in California.
Remember however just because July 8 has past every terrorism expert is still predicting its only a matter of time America will get hit with another 911 and California still remains the #1 primary tgt state with many prophecies still predicting calamity coming to California. For example here is the excerpt of a letter Matthew Stephen wrote to the President of the United States in June 2008 >
Mr. President, we will soon see three massive explosions in three
major cities and one of those cities will be San Diego, California . An attack which will be seven times greater than 911 will rise and seven cities
will be hit. You can read the full letter at www.propheticwatchmanvine.com...
The only difference now from our view is we don't have any biblical insight for a specific timeframe for the next 911 or any of these events. May God forgive us for our errors and lead us into the truth of where we really are in these endtimes. We pray for mercy to be warned out of harms way and be led into the truth of his salvation thru our Lord Jesus Christ. amen.
Stephen
Proverbs 22:3
A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.
www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...
July 9, 2008 > Today is July 9 and as far as we can see we are past the primary danger timezone of July 8, 2008 for Southwest California. We always said from day one we did not know 100% for sure if any calamity would happen only that the evidence met the minimum threshold to take precautionary action.
Many people in the end came to that same conclusion as well so we had to come forward and make the evidence public and err on the side of caution and let everyone decide for themselves if they wanted to react to this information or not.

We sincerely apologize to anyone who might have gotten upset by this. Obviously it never was a pleasant topic to have to deal with. At the same time we are truly thankful the day has past and no one got hurt from a major calamity in California.
Remember however just because July 8 has past every terrorism expert is still predicting its only a matter of time America will get hit with another 911 and California still remains the #1 primary tgt state with many prophecies still predicting calamity coming to California. For example here is the excerpt of a letter Matthew Stephen wrote to the President of the United States in June 2008 >
Mr. President, we will soon see three massive explosions in three
major cities and one of those cities will be San Diego, California . An attack which will be seven times greater than 911 will rise and seven cities
will be hit. You can read the full letter at www.propheticwatchmanvine.com...
The only difference now from our view is we don't have any biblical insight for a specific timeframe for the next 911 or any of these events. May God forgive us for our errors and lead us into the truth of where we really are in these endtimes. We pray for mercy to be warned out of harms way and be led into the truth of his salvation thru our Lord Jesus Christ. amen.
Stephen
A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

They just don't quit do they.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Its been a few days... anyone dead?

No?

Well, I guess Armageddon isn't as bad as they say!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

ye but would you rather they predicted and got it wrong rather than not predicted at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As the days of dooms, damnation and end of days approached, (I believe now is 2012) this type of threads and "predictions" will become more and more outrageous.

Is so sad to see so many people that actually wants this destruction and mayhem upon other fellow human beings because in their twisted minds they believe to be part of the chosen ones.

What a shame, I guess is now to the next prediction.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So, what this is saying is that it is better to hide than it is to stand up for what you believe in even if it means your own destruction?

Maybe I don't care about prudence. It is yet another concept that does not fully explore the infinite choices that are reflected through life itself. Two choices are given, and not even good ones at that. Also in reflection of the email, this bible quote isn't really all that fitting at all.

Am I supposed to flee every time something dangerous and dark rears its ugly head to avoid not being prudent? Cowardice is far more dangerous than many give it credit for. I didn't lose a wink of sleep over this.

I pondered it, mulled it over, and decided that if it were my time, then good for me. I will not fear evil. Fearing concepts is the easiest way to become paranoid and unproductive.

It is better to follow one's own path and suffer the consequences of your own mistakes, than to suffer for the mistakes that come from blindly following the paths of others.

Freaking out over that false prophecy is exactly what I am talking about. I would rather die in a volcanic fireball, than listen to the doom and destruction from people who insist that the best and only means for humanity is an apocalypse.

Needless to say, wishing for Earth to be purged of sinners is the most destructive, uncaring, hateful, unproductive mentality that could ever plague this planet, even with all its problems. That is what this prophecy is about. Hoping we get what is coming to us, so they can live forever. Isn't that special?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
The only difference now from our view is we don't have any biblical insight for a specific timeframe for the next 911 or any of these events.

I really don't think they had any biblical insight to begin with so they may as well just make up some random dates for next year & have done with it until they're proved wrong again and then the cycle begins again. Still it amazes me how they can have so much faith in God protecting them all this doom & gloom that their own God is putting upon them it's like they want to be punished, I guess they're secret BDSM lovers. Why don't they ask God for a date for this attack I mean he wouldn't want his creatures he apparantly has ever lasting love for to get hurt now would he ?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i believe there is a very scientific concept and execution on how some people get the dates and locations of Armageddon-esque events. it involves 2 dart boards ( one with a clock and one with a world map) and some darts.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
i believe there is a very scientific concept and execution on how some people get the dates and locations of Armageddon-esque events. it involves 2 dart boards ( one with a clock and one with a world map) and some darts.

And a blind fold, it ensures where the dart lands is destined by fate so it must be so whereas if you can aim you can manipulate the result and come up with a false result, I guess alot don't bother blind folds in their experiments though

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think it should be against the law to yell fire in a crowded theater.. thats what there doing with posts like these.. there are some people out there who will take it seriously enough to take drastic matters. Then again,,,maybe it shoud be against the law to be retarded..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
so how many of you out there are dead right now?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join