It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Obama's tax cuts hurts the poor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Well taking into consideration that the Bush tax cut for the rich didn't do a darn thing to help my husband and me, I guess perhaps Obamas will make a difference on our income.

You don't think it can get any worse, but it can. Put someone who believes their own BS in office with next to no experience and majorly lacking attention to detail and you've got a problem that hits home.

And you think who you put in office makes all the difference?

Look I think Bush is an idiot but let me tell you this, (plus this is a site for conspiracy).

Bush is just the face the public see, the whole republican party and whoever benefits from it are the ones who ran the country the past 8 years.

Now on topic, If anyone makes more than 250k a year and bitch about taxes they are just plain uppity people who think if they dont have the best its the end of the world.

I heard on the campain a bunch of times, small businesses will hurt, thats complete BS, why? because they have so many tax break for owning a business, I know many who lease a car because they own a business and it becomes a tax break, small business or owners can get away with more # than the rest of the working people.

Dont get me wrong, this kind of people are in all classes, the poor, the middle and ofcourse the rich.

I hate the poor that all they do is bitch about BS and yet have like 10 kids just so the can get money from the goverment

So my whole rant is about people complaining while taking advantage.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

That is an extremly racist thing to say! upitty white folks."In a world full of freaks, you can creep,you can crawl,but the worlds biggest freak is the one with no balls" Race should never enter in to the discussion,if you can't make your point without resorting to low ball tactics.maybe you should not enter the discussion.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join