It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Dream of the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi all and Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

I couldn't sleep last night because fireworks were going off until about 3 a.m. When I did fall alseep it was for 45 minutes, but during that time I felt as though I were asleep and awake at the same time .. like sleep paralysis. But anyways, I was in an airport waiting on a flight. As I was waiting, I looked in at the various shops. In one of the shops, they were selling books the were very thick as though they had over a thousand pages. As I opened the book, I read a page and the page after 10 seconds or so, changed all the words. There were spots to select alternative endings etc. within the book. Looking on the spine of the book were three buton batteries (like in hearing aids) that were +10 volts, -10 volts and +5 Volts.

In addition, there was a Green Bay Packer sweatshirt (very odd indeed cause I am a colts fan
) that had the seasons box scores on the front, but the design would change every minute or so into their emblem, almost like one of those LED billboards, but it wasn't an LED. The next thing was a weird looking sweater. I asked the sales person what it does and she laughed saying that it does what all clothes and shoes do. I asked ehat that was and she said it was made of nano tube fiber that could control the temperature of the wearer (something about capillary action). I did not see any fluid reservoirs only, you got it, a button battery at the label near the neck. I asked how it could work off a little battery and again, she smiled and said all of this was due to room temeperature superconductors.

Really strange indeed.

I won't go into the next part about the transportation, but that was fascinating as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow, very nice dream.

I've heard of the possibility of such clothes. Can't recall where exactly.

Anyway, awesome that you thought to ask "why" all the time.

The woman was laughing at you though... Is it like giggling at a child being silly type laugh, or a howcome he's asking me this when it should be common knowledge laugh. I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My opinion? It was the latter. That's what led me to the fact I was in the future. Silly dream, just wanted to post so I wouldn't lose the details and to share.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Fascinating and believable! Please post part 2 - future transportation. It would be interesting to compare with what others have predicted.....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Some of the other strange things were an area 51 kit that a kid would decorate their room with. Cardboard cutouts that said "Area 51" Alien Invasion" and had small (1 inch or so) speakers that were black plastic darrk green in color and black. There was also a Playstation that was projected into a hologram and made sounds but there were no visible speakers, you would step in front and hear it, step away and you couldn't hear it ... that was even stranger. The game was a music game that was played on a glove (can't really think of a another term for it) that changed the holographic image and music/sound when it was moved, but somehow it interpreted the whole body movement.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ArcAngel]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

hi there,wow thats an interesting dream,ive had some funny ones to but not like that.maybe a glimps of what could come.maybe check a dream book.i used to do that abit but i found alt of mt drems where negative ,
peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok, don't flame me on this, Like I stated it was a dream.

The transportation was not aerodynamic in any way. They were almost exactly like the rides you get into that are simulators. Again .. I asked how it worked. The driver said there were no engines that again, thanks to superconductors, they could develop a directional magnetic field with a high voltage field??? that would repulse against any large objects gravitational field. He said that magnetic field, Gravity field and electrical field were seperate unto themselves yet worked together, now because this was a dream and at this point I was accepting everything I kept saying oh yeah! I have to remeber this. He also said that the vehicle could only hold so many occupants because of the interaction of the three fields, whatever that means.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting...so, were you just waiting for a plane or something...or were you there in some sort of occupational reference...were you there as having traveled from some other point, and awaiting pick-up...or do you have any recollection as to why you were there?

I think the playstation reference is unique...maybe you should sell the idea to Sony

If you are in any way artistically inclined, jot down some of the transportation, textiles, communication, etc. devices. Would be interesting to see...

Do you remember feeling that others were aware of you, and if so, were they re-acting like you were supposed to be there, or were you out of place? If you have the same, or similar dream again, start looking at commercial/brand names...you might get one hell of a stock tip from an obscure dream...for the future that is.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
With the possibilities of nanotechnology that clothes part sounds possible.

Cool dream.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcAngel

Here's the sound part of this dream over 6 years ago.
www.soundlazer.com...

new topics

top topics

join