It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Predictions Keeping a Record For the Heck of IT...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Predictions on ATS
July 2008

I decide on making a list of predictions that are being put out by people on ATS. To see if any come true at all. The one I am currently reading is regarding a earthquake in China in June of 2008. Which is weird cause I believe China's big earthquake was in May of 2008. Although it is not a big as predicted it still happened, but even more curious was the post was dated in May of 2007.

I am going to keep the list on my hard drive and any past predictions and any posted here will be kept tabs on. Also the name of the person that predicted them. If you have any you feel I should be keeping and eye on, please feel free to let me know...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
The one I am currently reading is regarding a earthquake in China in June of 2008. Which is weird cause I believe China's big earthquake was in May of 2008. Although it is not a big as predicted it still happened, but even more curious was the post was dated in May of 2007.

Link to it (and them in the future)?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That's a good idea. I'm always fascinated with predictions and the people who can actually do this with some success. I have a hard time guessing what date my birthday is going to fall on next year

I'll keep my eyes peeled...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I predict that a new John Titor thread will pop up on ATS as if the information was brand new in two weeks, four days, ten hours and 32 minutes.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey sorry about forgetting to put the link in... duh... hugz to all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Predictions on ATS
July 2008

I decide on making a list of predictions that are being put out by people on ATS. To see if any come true at all. The one I am currently reading is regarding a earthquake in China in June of 2008. Which is weird cause I believe China's big earthquake was in May of 2008. Although it is not a big as predicted it still happened, but even more curious was the post was dated in May of 2007.

I am the OP of the thread you refer to above:

I wish to make a couple of clarifications, that are also posted in that thread:

1 - I posted that prediction on behalf of a friend of mine, who wishes to remain anonymous - regardless of the outcome of his vision.

2 - His vision/prediction is slightly different to my OP. He says the following:
- a size 9.9 Richter Scale earthquake
- centred off the coast of China
- will cause a 50m high tsunami that races inland causing untold damage
- that it will cause the cancellation of the Olympic Games this year

3 - in my initial post, I chose to put my own best guess on a possible date range - which was basically all of June. This was based on my understanding of the research of Ken Dickman, who indicated that early-mid June was 'big' in terms of earthquake activity. (He was right in terms of increased activity, but no 'big' ones per se)

4 - in my initial post, I also chose to put >9.5 Richter Scale, instead of his 9.9. (No particular reason, I just felt like giving the guy a small margin of error. I mean, when they get past 9.5 - who is really going to care anyway?)

5 - The end of June came and I called it as a failed prediction for my post. But, I did point out that technically my friend's vision has not yet come to pass. That big quake he predicts could still happen anytime before the Olympic Games start.

- That summarises the jist of the entire 13 pages of so of my thread. The rest of the posts are basically rude people accusing me of being a hoax; or nice people saying 'let's just wait and see'; interspersed with some dreams/visions of others; and various titbits.

As I have said in my thread, I am glad that the prediction, as I posted it, has been wrong. And although I hope my friend's vision does not come to pass either, the sad fact is that every one of his visions that I know of have come to pass EXACTLY as he saw.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Do you mind our own personal predictions? I bet many would like to try their hand. I know I would.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Wouldn't you just know it?

There's even a forum in BTS especially made for personal predictions.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Confirmation is good... Yes I would love to have personal predictions, but I ask one favor.
To keep the assassinations of political figures down to a dull roar. Like lets assume that every major political figure for the next, oh, 50 years is lined up to be knocked off. Cause I think they probably are. So unless one is going to be pushed out of a moon rocket by a gorilla in high heels and lipstick I won't keep track of it. Cause assassinations are just not a surprise in anyway, ever.

But it's an open field. If you have a strong feeling, and good counts too (never enough good predictions), then by all means tell me about it. I'd love it. I just hope no one has the feeling that I am gonna get married, or have kids... cause dang... that just isn't something I want to know about.. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Why is it neccessary to keep a seperate log on your hard drive of predictions when the forum itself is a record already? I don't understand.

Also, the Predictions and Prophecies forum is where famous seers and their predictions (Nostradamus et al) are discussed. Personal predictions by members posted in this forum eventually get moved to BTS Dreams and Personal Predictions. (link in my post above)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Simple, cause I don't always have access to the internet. And this way it keeps everything in one place that I have quick access too. Besides that, it will keep me entertained.... I love stats and am hoping to find similarities in what people believe are coming. If there is a pattern, or if many people see something coming... It is gonna work out well.

If a pattern does emerge than I can send it out to you all to read.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Well said
Perhaps any horrific cataclsymic predictions shoud be tempered as well. Seems like there's enough fear for now.

I was pondering a possible beneficial outcome, and decided to meditate on it. Y'never know, rihgt?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Why is it neccessary to keep a seperate log on your hard drive of predictions when the forum itself is a record already? I don't understand.

Perhaps, just perhaps, because it's already being done does not mean it cannot be done better.

This site is growing like a baby born to a double DD momma.

I'm disappointed in you Masqua. You of all people should be saying, "Show us what you got." You should be teaching those that are humming how to sing out loud.

ATS will never grow when those in position of leading are slapping down those who are trying to contribute. You owe her an apology.

That's just my opinion. Please don't ban me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Personal predictions by members posted in this forum eventually get moved to BTS Dreams and Personal Predictions. (link in my post above)

That is not the case. It may have been once, but that rule no longer seems to be in enforcement.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The one I am currently reading is regarding a earthquake in China in June of 2008.

This thread

Which is weird cause I believe China's big earthquake was in May of 2008. Although it is not a big as predicted it still happened, but even more curious was the post was dated in May of 2007.

A few things:

The post was dated May 2008 not 2007. It did not predict the inland earthquake, it predicted an offshore earthquake, in June, with massive tsunami damage. So it never happened. It was an exact prediction and it did not happen.

Keep your scorecard, but try to get things like places, events and dates right, they are important when dealing with predictions. I can also save you a lot of trouble:

No predictions of any real specificity put in the ATS prophecies forums come true. Except this one, which is both historical fact and an ongoing prediction.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to a few of my predictions

Great idea !

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well this is one predictions that I can scratch off the list... if you want to see what it is, just click the link...

Dang eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't forget that "something negative" is supposed to happen tomorrow according to Theosophical. His posts from his now 404'ed thread:

Tuesday August 30, 2011
by Theosophical
started on August 28, 2011 @ 2:57 AM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a1df4355f2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8785f0e1224.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce0366275cae.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607eaa8a2edf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564eac88a49f.jpg[/atsimg]
The link from the above post:www.timeanddate.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/471774cd567c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77786d8843c5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/650f121a9f94.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/124d9586ddf1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95a081f1f46c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It's the 30th. Let's see what happens, if anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A good idea OP something I did on ATS a while back, instead I keep a journal and only report the important ones... First I was involved in a Experiment type thread then I made a Dream Report thread, just checkout my name and the threads I made you'll find alot of hits there. I especially like the one where I was challenged and mocked more or less It was last year actually and I stated a major Cell Phone Scandal, I mentioned Celebs but it seems that was the tip of a huge iceberg...... Need I say more? . Feel free to look through my threads or posts.
I have had one I didnt like because I failed to post it or Youtube it, 5 months of dream warnings..... Never again.

p.s edit: I can also ponder over a question (Any Question) and get the answers in my dreams although sometimes it is cryptic a single image, word or seconds worth of images.

Just a quick add lottery numbers ..do me a favor.. Money is for the fool that doesn't understand what being truly rich is all about.
edit on 30-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

new topics

top topics

join