It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happening on Fox right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay.... I'm a little unnerved... Fox News is (really) acting weird right now...

The stock market closed super low... bear market territory.... and now just after that, they are acting all weird like never before about Iran... apparently the US saying it will not allow Iran to block the Strait of Hormuz at any cost....

I dunno dude... my stomach is dropping because the suspense of it all is killuing me.... somebody just DO something, instead of all this propaganda... I don't want the # to hit the fan, but it's just about there anyway... so let's just get it all over with and move on. I'm giving them permission to go and do something with Iran, because if they do... it is time for everyone to get up and go out into the street, and do something to stop the madness.

I'll be there right with you. Am I sounding dramatic? Because this is such an odd feeling I have.

Can anyone make heads or tails? Stepping up their fear mongering all of the sudden?? or is the S hitting the proverbial F?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i think most of us here agree that fox news is pretty biased and a strange entity as it is.
maybe switch over to the bbc or something if it helps.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I try not to watch the financial shows as they always seem to be pushing an agenda to drive a stock or a particular market in one direction or another and I tend to be of the belief that most of the talking heads have a vested interest in the pricing of the stocks they discuss. Cramer got busted for it once and now he has everything in a blind trust which I'm sure ain't so blind.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh no I agree with you all there. I don't watch Fox News. Certain people in the house do, so I'll be walking by and see bad news bears constantly, and just be like "Fox, you so carayzeh", but some thing about just that turn of events caught my spirit for a second... and like for some reason, I expected a few minutes later to see a video of a mushroom could rising up in Tehran. I usually don't let the news get to me, cuz it's all crap... but I glance at it, because when the Iran thing hits the fan... it's gunna be everywhere.

But then again, this could be a massive sham to once again raise oil prices up more tomorrow... but I mean... if oil reaches a certain amount... I'm no financial expert, but doesn't that eventually mean the bottom is gunna drop out?

I mean... I'm not afraid of it... I'm just anxious, because this is just frickin' crazy times we're in... and I just can't believe how blatantly deceptive everyone is, and then they can pull that kinda crap, and then "blah blah winehouse"... like whoa... what do you think you are doing information media?

Too bold and too brazen, and eventually the rest of the dogs down in the pit are gunna pick up the scent of the bull..you know...

I just go back and forth from periods of disbelief from it all to the complete opposite, because I know something is coming, don't know when or where exactly... but a part of me keeps denying what I'm seeing STILL!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As you are being hunted by Sturbanfuhrer Chaneys Blackwater Einsatzgruppen for internment in a Halliburton 'work makes us free'camp under aurora Haarpialous skys living off your wits to escape the cannibals Neil Cavuto and the Fox crew with the studios collapsing around their heads will be on air telling pollyana stories of the great nation Amerika and reassuring us all is fine.

Soon General E 'Gizzard' Tackleberry and all the other warmongering analysts will be back showing you how and where Roger Ramjet and his Eagles will carpet bomb in Iran as this incorrigible warmongering one eyed Murdochian effluent rolls on.

Biased no, but deaf,dumb,blind and stupid be Fox bar for Sheppard Smith who one day admitted,'hey I just read this crap'.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i woke up today to that crap. we all know something is coming, we'll never know till it happens. it won't be too long until eveyone smells their bull and stands up to fight, and when that happens we'll all be locked up in the 600+ camps around this place. that sounds like the plan

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
After reading this I turned on Fox news. I didn't notice anything peculiar.

top topics

join