It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my attempted abduction experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
I beleive that I am somewhat prepared for this experience

Can you please let me or anyone else that is interested, know how to prepare one's self for an alien abduction? I just need to be ready as well, you know, just in case it happens.

Maybe you can offer us a check list on how this is possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

Hey, I'll be real. You used the term "logically" that's a good term. Think it like this.

You sleep with the light on cause you are afraid of aliens. Ok, to each their own. You are started by maybe a dream. Yes that's most certain as to what happened.

This happens to me alot. I have a huge fear of snakes. Sometimes I dream that I am completely swarmed with them under my blankets and I wake up thinking that I am fully aware and start kicking, and I mean kicking and flailing hard to get them off me, I throw the covers off and jump up out of bed and realize it's only a dream. It has all the feeling and realism of actually happening. After I gather my senses I realize that it's only a dream.

But it happens often. I think it's real every time. That's the way our mind deals with fear, while you sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Usually when a person thinks about something they want, then doze off, you begin dreaming exactly that. Take this into consideration.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If/when you feel their presence again verbally ask them to come see you later during the day time. Tell them you'll go to a relatively secluded area and that they can make themselves known to you then. These guys don't sound like the hostile types. In fact, you probably could just skip to the chase and say out loud with clear intent that you're ready right now. Give it a try, if you're not too spooked by it. You have to overcome your fear sometime in your life, might as well be now.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSinclair
Usually when a person thinks about something they want, then doze off, you begin dreaming exactly that. Take this into consideration.

Took the words out of my mouth..er hands? Since we're..typing?

Whatever. The point is: If you think of something long enough, you'll dream of it and think it's real.

Example: I'd be thinking of my girlfriend for the whole day and then I'll dream about her and the next morning I'd think it was real just because the dream was so realistic and dramatic.

I even dreamed of ALIENS the other night and it was pretty hardcore. Why? Because it just seemed so vivid...

I also spend way too much time on here and thinking about other life forms out there in the universe. All the time.

So eventually, all this stuff will get to you.

Relax, it's just in your head.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm not saying the OP's experience was only a dream, it could have been real.
But I have had some dreams where I lost a item or crashed my car or something and I would wake up in the morning pissed off for about 10 mins thinking that the dream really happend.
I honestly thought I crashed my car and was so pissed off till i jumped in the shower and realized it was just a dream.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I've been there!

Tequila and Jager help if you are trying to have an event like that happen, but it's not fun for a while until you realize just what the "F" is going on!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't have much to add to this thread except to ask why some of the members are sarcastic to an innocent post? Where are the moderators. Even if this guy is say 40, living with his parents, hallucinates because of lack of sleep or whatever, runs to his parents for comfort does not give anyone a right to belittle or post a pic of baby stuff just to be sarcastic or mean. Those of you who tease have obviously never been through an experience like this person. I bet those who tease would crap their pants and probably cry aloud. Why is there such disrespect for people these days? It's on thing to joke, but another to just act like a A$$. The weird thing is, it's not even an age thing. I've seen people of all ages be jerks on ATS. I got points deducted for excessive quoting and my post edited without my consent. I guess if I act like a jerk but don't use too many quotes that's fine? Hopefully this thread will be taken care of properly. Who knows, maybe they'll deduct points from me for trying to be a decent person. I've been reading ATS for many years and it does seem like the last couple of years have really gotten worse and every few months it seems to get worse by larger and larger margins. I think ATS has gotten like myspace. Too many people messing up a good thing. Myspace is better in some ways but WAY worse in others. I feel ATS is following the same path, just as the US is following the same path of the Roman Empire and Hitler's Germany. Humans are humans and history definitely repeats itself. Sorry for the rant, just read too many mean posts overall on ATS and even more ignorant ones with no facts to back anything up.

JPT

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by justpassingthrough
Sorry for the rant, just read too many mean posts overall on ATS and even more ignorant ones with no facts to back anything up.

JPT

Perhaps you might enjoy the rants forum here

www.belowtopsecret.com...

There are many threads in which you may enjoy contributing to.

Yes, if you kindly look, I have been warned. Please keep informed before complaining, even though I have been guilty myself. Let's help to try to Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

thanks gaun. I don't think most of the complaints would be seen on another forum or topic though. I'm hoping that this thread gets fixed a little bit. I guess rules and laws are the same everywhere, just kind of open to interpretation, so the moderators are the judges. I'm sure they are busy with the many posts this site has daily as well, but still the first page of this thread seems to have more mean and negative posts than anything else. I think we can all agree that this isn't helpful in this case. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I hope the OP can read more on what he experienced and get some help. It could have really happened to him or it could be drug induced or lack of sleep induced or whatever, but either way, the poor guy needs some help. A UFO would scare the crap out of me!! As much as I think I wouldn't be scared, something deep inside says be afraid, be very afraid....

JPT

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Originally posted by Tyrlind

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Whats with the negativity of certain ATS members lately? It seems to be the usual suspects.

Rude and sarcastic - yep, just what ATS needs.

Stop being an idiocy enabler. That is the last thing that is needed in our worldly society. Forget what this forum needs, and forget your self serving lip service. Please think before you post.

There are more then enough threads in the UFO boards alone that intimate a government attempt at dumbing us down as a society. Feeding into it helps how?

Even if they are just random conspiracy freak's conjecture, it is clear that we are certainly not getting smarter per capita. Go away.

Oh please spare me from your mindless rant. I can't begin to imagine your reasoning for welcoming such posts that patronise and blatently insult other ATS members without actually adding to the discussion.

This has nothing to do with the quality of threads/posts but rather the lack of respect shown to other members.

Take a hike yourself.

Come up with your own arguments you soft fruit.

How's the view up there? Up where? I mean up there on your horse.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This thread is becoming annoying now! I come here once a day to see if there is anything interesting happening in the world, and if there is i will share my views, but come on people. These type of threads are getting boring.

I think the administrators of this site should view a thread before someone posts it, to see if it does, or does not break the T&C.

Its actually very tiresome coming onto ATS and seing all the hot topics filled with fake stories about how someone got abducted and other "Conspiracies" if you can call them that, which don't actually make sense.

We need real stories...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Haha I've had the opposite too, I wake up thinking some good things have happened, and like 2 mins later I realise it was just a dream!
It does not feel good. lol

[edit on 3-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

If you need real stories go to the starlike objects thread, LOTS of people posting their experiences, one has posted videos, and another will post a video soon.

There you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When i was aged between 6 or 7 i was asleep in my bed then, awoken facing my window in my bed by a light witch i saw coming directly from the sky it lit my room in a unbelievible blueish white light i felt comforted not a single bit scared has it came to the window ,it came like a shooting star ,it stopped directly outside my window it looked circle shape and also i saw a persons face in it which looked like a male human,he spoke to me but i couldnt here a word then suddenly it just dropped straight down and was gone i lied back down and went to sleep ,then i forgot about it. I was about 12 or 13 when i remebered what actulay happend, it would of been 1989-1990 when it happed im now 25 this year, this was no dream,when looking back there was a period in my life about the same time i was quiet all the time maybe that was some sort of affect form it i dunno,many other things since then as happed to me,but only i know and god

peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

With just lights, how would one know it's ET. The description of being frozen with fear momentarily sounds realistic. I think there are two basic tests for evaluating phenomena.
1. the swear test/did what you saw or experienced make you swear aloud
2. frozen with fear test/ too frightened to move
I have read a number of UFO abductee accounts that seem dispassionate. A person would naturally be scared. Here's an example of both tests.
1. you see a big rattlesnake 15-20 feet away. swear, get nervous
2. you step on a rattlesnake by accident, and are momentarily frozen with fear(happened to writer)
I would like to encourage the OP to keep trying to hook up with ET, when time is available, it's probably worth at least a little of your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I didn't read all the replies in the second page becaue all i want after all is to leave an advice to our friend.

You said that you were allready afraid of somehting like that and that's the key.Our mind can be very tricky especially when fear is involved.It can make you see things that they couldn't be there otherwise.

I don't know if there are UFOs or not and it's not the point i'm trying to make.
You want my personall advice?Don't-be-scared.Of anything/anyone.It's not easy,it needs discipline but you gotta reject fear.

You know,many abductions or visits of E.T. are actually based on that thing,fear.(not that i'm saying that they all are)

Other than that,i'll agree too that if you'll think long enough of something you have many chances of seeing it in your sleep.I actually have done it three times at will.I chose something to start thinking about it while i was laying on my bed at night and when i fell asleep...voila!

Control your fears my friend!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
obamafan14,

It appears that you were not visited by physical aliens at all.

You had more of a metaphysical experience than a physical extraterrestrial encounter.

Freud was wrong. All dreams are actually messages from Spirit. Most of those messages are presented symbolically and most of them are neither helpful or spiritual because most on the Other Side are not devoted to The Light.

In essence then, you channeled some spiritual energies.

Nothing more.

Nothing to be afraid of.

No Reticulans came into your home.

Now, if you find yourself seeing an intense white floodlight that makes contact with your head or body, and you feel paralyzed, then that is another story entirely.

Mark that experience as a colorful, inspirational channeling, not a visitation by incarnate Reticulans.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyrlind

Oh, aren't we the aggressive sort?

You're an utter waste of time.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join