It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my attempted abduction experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is my abduction experience, there is a part of me that thinks logically and thinks it was a dream but my experience matched what I have heard about abductions so part of me thinks that it was real. I was sleeping on my couch I was alone in the living room. I sleep with the light on because I will admit it I am scared of aliens and being abducted. What happened was I saw this beam of light enter through the roof. There was a triangle of three dots of light, they were a blueish sort of color. I remember in my head I heard someone telepathically talking to me about a trinity or something. Like most descriptions I have heard of abductions I froze but I beleive that I am somewhat prepared for this experience/ I was so terrified I was able to jump up( the fastest i ever moved) and I ran to my parents room ( lame I know but I really needed to be with other people). When I went back it was gone.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry I am a little tired I meant to title this post my experience not experiment.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This has to be a first!

2 members in 1 week, getting scared and running into mommy and daddy's room.

Seems now we should get some freebies when becomming a member here. For instance:

Welcome to ATS!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
This has to be a first!

2 members in 1 week, getting scared and running into mommy and daddy's room.

Seems now we should get some freebies when becomming a member here. For instance:

Welcome to ATS!

At least he respects and loves his parents enough to go to them for support. Unlike a lot of people these days.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I'll go one better, Gaunce. Free happy meals for every 100th ATS 'abductee' who can use periods at the end of sentences. I can now see why the aliens pick these people AND cows.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Whats with the negativity of certain ATS members lately? It seems to be the usual suspects.

Rude and sarcastic - yep, just what ATS needs.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

At least he respects and loves his parents enough to go to them for support. Unlike a lot of people these days.

Eh....I'm gunna go with over-active imagination here. But if you believe the blue beam alien thing, have at it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I'm not being negative or sarcastic at all. I'm stating truth. I didn't say anything derrogatory about the OP

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Eh....I'm gunna go with over-active imagination here. But if you believe the blue beam alien thing, have at it.

I don't believe anything yet. But I do believe you are not supposed to be rude like that.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

This person went to the place he felt safe that's natural.

Even tho i like your almost comical persona on ATS gauncents i feel it's starting to wear thin.

The statement you just made say's a lot about you. So without going too deep just lighten up hmm.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Double post.

THE END.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
I sleep with the light on because I will admit it I am scared of aliens and being abducted.

May I suggests a night light. They save on electricity. Gotta be green

I ran to my parents room ( lame I know but I really needed to be with other people). When I went back it was gone.

I remember when I was a kid, I had a bunch of stuffed animals and my woobie to keep me company. Hope this offers some help so you can sleep a little better.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes the TRINITY is about Grays, Reptiles and Nordichs.
They are merging now, sharing the cake ( earth ).

It is NOT about son father and holy ghost that your church teachs you around.

MIND THAT!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am trying to share a frightful experience I had. lets see what you do if a beam of light entered your room. Leaving the lights stopped the aliens so far.

Edit: 2 wrongs don't make a right. Next post like that and you'll be warned too.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

I do have beems of light enter my room. They are usually caused by reflections from cars or trucks headlights driving down the street at night.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Again, totally uncalled for and patronising to the extreme. ATS is a place where you should be able to post your experiences, whether they sound crazy or not, without the fear of being ridiculed.

What is your game Gauncents? What are you trying to achieve?

Nevermind, I don't care - Ignored.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

That's fine if you want to ignore. Just trying tell help you with a more logical explanation that isn't so frightnening.
Don't read that much into it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Whats with the negativity of certain ATS members lately? It seems to be the usual suspects.

Stop being an idiocy enabler. That is the last thing that is needed in our worldly society. Forget what this forum needs, and forget your self serving lip service. Please think before you post.

There are more then enough threads in the UFO boards alone that intimate a government attempt at dumbing us down as a society. Feeding into it helps how?

Even if they are just random conspiracy freak's conjecture, it is clear that we are certainly not getting smarter per capita. Go away.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrlind

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Stop being an idiocy enabler. That is the last thing that is needed in our worldly society. Forget what this forum needs, and forget your self serving lip service. Please think before you post.

There are more then enough threads in the UFO boards alone that intimate a government attempt at dumbing us down as a society. Feeding into it helps how?

Even if they are just random conspiracy freak's conjecture, it is clear that we are certainly not getting smarter per capita. Go away.

Oh please spare me from your mindless rant. I can't begin to imagine your reasoning for welcoming such posts that patronise and blatently insult other ATS members without actually adding to the discussion.

This has nothing to do with the quality of threads/posts but rather the lack of respect shown to other members.

Take a hike yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

If you had the ability to get out of there.. then I would not fear it too much. If they had wanted to take you, they could have. I can't tell you why the lights penetrated your room, but I do hope you do not live in fear of them returning.

If you do not want them to do it again just send a silent message next time you get that sensation that you feel them around or near.

for example project the message "Please leave my space, you are not welcome here"
repeat it until you feel they have gotten the message.

You do not need to say it out loud.. they are telepathic.

Let us know if you have further problems and please pay no attention to the rude members. They are their own worst enemy.

Welcome to ATS and thank you for being brave enough to share you experience with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join