It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Secret Space Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok here are two Youtube videos,one showing what appears to be a massive space craft in low earth orbit(LEO).The other appears to show an infrared telescopic image of what appears to be multiple space craft around the comet Holmes.Notice the heat sources are separate from the coma of the comet.But first I'd like to offer my perspective on the 'secret space program'.

We have all here on ATS heard of the 'secret space program',some believe,some don't.I AM NOT talking about the U.S. Space Command,although I believe they run the secret space program.John Lear,among others have widely speculated on this.I started a thread not to long ago about American 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects that touched on some of my personal information I have gathered from a unnamed source.I believe that it is no stretch to state that from information I have read and what I have seen that the secret space program is at least multitudes of decades more advanced than what we are led to believe.Some even put estimates(thanks in part to alien technology)as far out as over 2000 years and rising more advanced than 'white world' technology.I'm talking secret space stations,'time viewing'possibly travel),bases on the Moon,Mars,Jovian and Saturanian moons,exosolar planets,FTL technology,particle beam weaponry(DEWs),subterranean bases,sub-oceanic bases,inter-dimensional travel and bases,matter manipulation,etc,etc.Why keep all this wondrous technology hidden from us?Power,power and general 'immaturity' of the human race.Times are changing however,and I believe soon,very soon we will be exposed to ALL OF THIS.Patience,enjoy our 'young days'while we still have them,for in my opinion sooner,rather than later we will make the 'jump' to 'adulthood'.And now lets take a look at those videos shall we?

This first one video of what looks like a 'Enterprise' shaped craft in LEO.(Why not use specs from sci-fi,sci-fi usually ends up close to reality anyways.)

This second one shows what appears to possibly be spacecraft hanging around the comet Holmes,it is in the infrared.

I also will provide this PDF document that alleges manned space capabilities as early as the 1940s!
(File size to large to upload,visit link)
PDF File

*Some information and links taken from other ATS threads.
--------Sources---------
*Secret Space Station
*Secret Space Program and The Super Valkyrie
*Secret Spacecraft Around Comet Holmes

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Power,power

So what is the manifestation of this "power"? Can you show the effects of this "power"? In other words....what do we experience, see, or suffer from, that is an indication that someone wields the magnitude of power that arises from being in possession of technology 200 centuries more advanced than we have now?

Furthermore, why would anyone in control of such advanced technologies still be dealing with petty regional squabbles, military personnel in harm's way, and a deepening crisis resulting from a dependence on foreign sources of energy?

If I had a gun that made your gun so puny as to be laughable.....do you think I'd care if you pointed it at me? Power like that isn't held without some obvious manifestation of its affect. With power like that, someone should be ruling the world, not suffering the insults, threats, and loss of resources that we see now from places like Venezuala, China, Iran, Iraq, et al.....

[edit on 30-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Pretty sure this has been talked about time and time here at ATS...i think this John Lenard guy was asked to produce how he was recording these images and refused to tell, so im not sure if it was debunked or not, but am positive there is plenty of info here on ATS about this...My personal opinon is *undecided*...my dolla fiddy

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
HELLO JKROG08.

are you talking about the orion project , shelved in the early years, promoted by jk hoover and the military, but rejected by the american president at that time, as "too expensive". Too bad he got assasinated.
Anyway, the scientists, i discovered, have dissapeared, who originally came up with the craft specs, which was supposedly "massive". It looks like they have been reassigned to one particular project, not currently named. The rest is conjecture, but very interesting...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is something that has been told by many disclosures. And there are many who believe it and want the technology used to clean up the mess here and give everyone clean energy and feed the world. If it is real that would be the most important issue on earth, so as a conspiracy this is one that needs as much critical thinking and evidence as possible. So far, witnesses have come forth, and witnesses are part of what evidence means. Can't imagine why this is skunked.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Excellent questions my friend,and I shall give you my take on it.First it is 20 centures,not 200.The power I speak of is the control possession of this technology gives to the PTB,with the technology in their hands they can ensure no one else gets it,thus maintaining our petty reliance on fossil fuels(mega money),petty squabbling(wars=money),and ignorance of our environment not realizing the 'grander scheme' of things,thus keeping US working for THEM.Do you think they care about wars?They are not affected,they sit back in their multi-million dollar mansions sipping on a 30,000 dollar bottle of Bourbon smoking cigars 'swimming 'in the very money red with the blood of those they sacrificed to fit their own selfish needs,furthering their agenda.This goes way past Bilderberger,Blackwater,etc.They are only the 'arms of the multi armed beast'as Branton so elegantly put it,the 'tip of the proverbial ice berg' my friend.We haven't begun to uncover ANYTHING,the true core,if there even is one,still lurks 'below the surface',unseen,people always ask "if all this were true,we wouldn't know,they wouldn't let us",well guess what-we don't know,we only know 1% of 1% of what there is.That is the true,sad,and undeniable nature of all this.NWO?Yea it exist and the mere fact that they haven't been exposed tells of their shear brilliance of design and continuing functionality.In their brilliance they use 'puppet' and 'satellite' organizations like shields,keeping even those who think they are high up,like Bilderberger in the dark.They use those major,yet secretive corporations for two main purposes;Disinformation/Deflection and as 'shields',to take the fall so 'they' don't have to.Of course secondary is their(puppet corporations) 'funneling' of money into the maelstrom that grows and grows,even now as I type this.We all think the general public is ignorant,NO,the majority of the human race is ignorant to the truth,even those who we think are 'in on it',they are just part of the plan like we all are.I will end by giving you a parody of a quote from a famous movie;In the movie Training Day,Denzel Washington's character near the climax of the movie responds to Ethan Hawke's character asking:"You've been planning this all day haven't you?"By saying"I've been planning this all week son!"Very powerful line,now my parody;Imagine you asking the leader of the NWO "You've been planning this all century haven't you?"He responds"We've been planning this for centuries son!"That is 'how deep the rabbit hole goes'.~JKrog

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is the ISS from Earth just so you can compare the two. Remember that on some video footage on the internet includes the spaceshuttle docked, which alters its appearance quite abit.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ravenflt]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Because these regional battles and petty wars on oil are what this economy has been built on, countries built on... this technology that is being hidden can not be controlled by one country, and they cant introduce it and watch other country's fall because our gun is bigger... no, this is an opportunity for the world to come together as one... stop seeing religous differences, racial differences, economic and all...this is when the nwo takes over... and gives us the solutions to all these problems... this technology.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by no one special

Good post,but I believe there are two factions at work,each vying for control.One the 'evil' NWO,the other the 'good' NWO,I believe the good will win out in the end,with some help from our friends from afar.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
AND i am not saying the NWO is a good thing, just that this is what they will do.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oops....indeed, it is 20 centuries....my bad, stuck an extra 'aught' in there.

Originally posted by jkrog08
Do you think they care about wars?They are not affected,they sit back in their multi-million dollar mansions sipping on a 30,000 dollar bottle of Bourbon smoking cigars 'swimming 'in the very money red with the blood of those they sacrificed to fit their own selfish needs,furthering their agenda.

I included the above quote because my specific question was about the manifestation of the "power" and technologies you described in your opening post. What you described in the aforementioned looks like nothing more than the activities and attitude of good ol' capitalistic, robber barons. I don't think you answered the question.

Please, other than describing in grand, eloquent rhetoric how everything is "hidden" and "we" don't know squat about it.....what is the point of having technologies that by your testimony may be two millennia ahead of the public perception, and living no better than a successful entrepeneur or big lottery winner?

I will hazard the assumption that most people's perception of tech so far ahead of what we utilize now, is based on the rate of technological advances we've experienced as the "ignorant" public.....this assumption includes all venues.....health care, transportation, entertainment, communications...etc. From that assumption--that I think is pretty accurate--I think it's safe to assume that technology 2000 yrs more advanced than ours....should and would rule the world. Other than Bill Gates--one of the successful entrepenuers--I see no single person or entity exhibiting that kind of clout.

Most of your reply consisted of hyperbolic rhetoric....useless as debate material. The one glaring exception being the lack of obvious manifestation of that kind of "power". I don't see it.....what I see is envy, jealousy, distrust, some classic "FUD", and a huge case of not being happy with The Golden Rule. You know the one? The one that says, "Them that has the gold....makes the rules"? All manifested in the creation and continuance of these types of theories.....or maybe just 'memes'.

You know...if "they" can get you, and keep you, fascinated with the possibility of mystically secret, faceless organizations pulling "their" strings; maybe you won't have the focus, or the attention span, to attach "their" face to the ecological damage, political crapola, and myriad other social woes they and their ethics have produced. Really happening stuff.....measureable....viewable.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To get down to the root reason;We as a civilization are not ready for this kind of power,with our current behavior.Hell,I don't blame them,why not make money off of it?I mean it IS morally wrong.

I mean hell,we can't even get past a rant directed towards members on ATS,we can't forgive that-even with MULTIPLE apologies.(Recent thread of mine)We nearly have been to nuclear holocaust in the past,we struggle with THAT (relatively primitive) technology!What do you think we would do with weapons TWO MILINIA advanced,stuff that could probably make weapons out of black holes!

Are we in a debate?

Also I'm glad you noticed my colorful rhetoric in that post,cause I laid it on pretty heavy!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Somehow I feel that (some) truth is positioned in-between what jkrog08 and MrPenny said.

I do believe - but do not know, that there are many things hidden from us. I also believe almost to the point of knowing that there is a powerful mythology created to veil them from us.
Having said that I do not have a proof for it but I do not need one because I believe it therefor it is based on faith and not facts. If I knew, I would still not have proof, but it would be knowing (belief without doubt) supported by facts.

Not to become rhetorical here, looking at the past is our best bet to see where the future is going. They don't say that "History repeats itself" for no reason and we only need to venture little back into the past (50 years) to see what possibilities lie with powerful mythology, developing and nurturing fabricated realities, and mind-control in general.

Lest never be forgotten how did the Space Program in the USA (Inc.?) start, namely by importing former (and still ardent) Nazis into the country and using their expertise in many fields (rocketry, medicine, mind manipulation, state sponsored terrorism, etc) to propel into Space.

Further more I will submit for consideration a fact that great many things have been known prior to WWII. I know from my own research into other areas (reading pre-WWII books, journals and publications) just what was the chatter on block about some subjects that are still present today (medicine and energy are my main areas of interest, among others) and the foresight of those writing them on the issues that plague us even today.

Coupled with the above is a fact that we are deprived of a whole lot of knowledge sitting on the other side of the language barrier, namely Russian and to some extent (if not more?) Chinese. These two are pivotal because so much research has been done in at least USSR (and I suspect China) in areas that Western World is only now making baby steps into.

Volumes of books, research papers and publications lie untouched and unfortunately untranslated, that could offer insights into things we might find amazing, incredible, or even fantastic, yet they might almost be taken for granted over there.

I know the above might not sound coherent and on the current subject, but with each passing day I find more and more just how closed minded many people are to possibilities, and that's really what matters.
If you can imagine it - you can probably materialize it...and most likely someone might have already...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Excellent post

medicine and energy are my main areas of interest, among others

Just like me(pre med[anesthesiology],minor in theoretical physics)

If you can imagine it - you can probably materialize it...and most likely someone might have already...

My words(and theory) EXACTLY.

**Added you as friend

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm talking about many projects,I don't know the 'project name' for most,I just know what I was told and what I read,project name isn't important.

What project are you referring to?

All I know is my source had 'ULTRA' level clearance,level 5 out of 7.He showed me his old CIA badge.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The reason that I happened upon this post is because I googled "Secret Space Projects" I believe that the rich and greedy of this planet, and I'm sure that we all know who "they" are, must have an escape hatch in the works for there heirs if not for themselves. Why else would they feel the need and over the top greed to steal and amass such fortunes? Also, why would they do so much environmental damage to the planet that their grandchildren are supposed to inherit? There has to be some sort of behind the scene plan. Reptiles, all of them!

top topics

join