It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Resident Captures Film of UFO (UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mornin' Forumerions,

This came this morning from Bedford Today:

Footage shot by eagle-eyed resident after sighting in Clapham

Paranormal activity is suspected above the streets of Bedfordshire, after a UFO was caught on film in Clapham.

The group Scope-Paranormal.com has been analysing footage which was captured by an eagle-eyed resident at 9.45pm on Saturday, June 7.
It shows seven red lights moving in formation for around two-and-a-half minutes.

And the group, which covers Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, have stated a very similar incident was reported by three police officers who were travelling in a force helicopter in South Wales the same evening.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great catch Frank, there is definately something going on...whether it be extra-terrestrial, terrestrial, or paranormal still remains to be seen. Facts are, we are seeing more and more of this type of display....but what exactly does it mean?

Good work, nice find

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hiyah Frank,

How are you? I am so glad someone actually got some footage out in the UK...I am glad you were able to find it and post it I have been wondering what the UK sightings look like...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good Day 1nL1ghtened!

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Great catch Frank, there is definately something going on...whether it be extra-terrestrial, terrestrial, or paranormal still remains to be seen. Facts are, we are seeing more and more of this type of display....but what exactly does it mean?

Good work, nice find

Thanks for the kind words; however, I must say, I don't share your enthusiasm; perhaps it's just years of seeing pic, vids etc., of distant lights in the sky.

Although the video deserves analysis, off the cuff, there's nothing "UFO specific" to it; for example, if the lights moved in perfect unison, and performed some unusual feats e.g., right angle turns, high speed etc., that would get my attention. Even if the video didn't support something "out of the ordinary"; if the witnesses made claims to the same, and hadn't got it tape, that would interesting; at the end of the day in this instance all we have is a video of "distant lights," which I would sway towards a more conventional explanation given what's on the table.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Heres the link to the video page its not entirely easy to find on their site:

scope-paranormal.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Yeah I agree - thats some nice footage there. I don't share the 'its only lights' thinking either. If they hadn't of filmes the lights you can hear the howls of protest from ATSers from UK to new Zealand.

Not every sighting needs fantastic orbs, right angle turns and zippy speeds.

This goes in my 'more credible than most file'.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi LA313!

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Hiyah Frank,

How are you? I am so glad someone actually got some footage out in the UK...I am glad you were able to find it and post it I have been wondering what the UK sightings look like...

I'm well and how are you? Re the video, I wasn't to impressed--see above.

Separately have you heard from WitnessFromAfar?" I haven't heard hide nor hair from him since he left for that holiday weekend a month or so ago; I hope everything is "OK" with him.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very nice footage, no doubt.
I tried to get screen shots but can't. (Its media player)
I'd like to see level adjusted shots, if someone can do that.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
thanks for posting,

they look like chinese lanterns. not saying they are but....

they don't seem to be doing anything special other than hovering or floating ?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
definitely chinese lanterns

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why would there be chinese lanterns in the sky, especially in the UK, I live near the area and have never in my life seen a chinese lantern.

Something strange is happening even the main stream media are reporting it, but wether it's ET, hoax, hologram or experimental tech is another question. I'm sure we will found out in time.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
That's a UFO video? Where? I swear, unless someone told me that was supposed to be a video of a UFO I'd think I was looking at random video of night sky. Real evidence needs to stand on it's own merit. Some of you desperately hopeful believers are starting to remind me of Bible interpretationists. You can take any piece of junky footage and swear it clearly shows video of an Alien Grey vessel.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
definately UFO's

ive seen these stars moving around and often been asked for a film..

well here it is.. or here it is of them when flying low..

mostly they seem to be moving and are smaller and cloaked but sometimes they fly real low

normally they will move a lot more but its the same size.

as posted, a lot of this kinds of sightings are being seen this summer

in the end of the film the furthest to the left seem to move a little in distance from the other next to it. he is zooming but i still think it moves if the film would have been longer we could tell for sure

[edit on 29-6-2008 by skywatch]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Every time I see these sorts of videos, I instantly think its lantern.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

i understand and its understandable..

but after youve seen these IRL...

ive seen them come very low and get real big spheres and ive seen them cloak.

i hope you will see your own ufo sight one day

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren

I'm impressed when someone gets a video these days, let alone a photo

Separately have you heard from WitnessFromAfar?" I haven't heard hide nor hair from him since he left for that holiday weekend a month or so ago; I hope everything is "OK" with him.

Nope I haven't heard from him since then either! I was going to ask you the same thing then it slipped my mind as I was doing house chores and ATSing...I sent him a U2U a few weeks ago, just to "check in" and see if he still wanted to redo the flare and balloon thing...but I guess he hasn't been on ATS.

I may send him an e-mail...he's probably just busy with life I would imagine, I think he said he had two jobs....

Back to the film, I kind of fancied it myself...didn't seem like an outright hoax at least...like I said, at least they got some film of it whatever the lights were, as far as night shots with bright lights moving around, it was better then most I guess

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I agree with one poster on this thread that we are hearing and seeing more and more 'ufo' videos, which brings several thoughts...

We are living in the youtube era, which gives hoaxers plenty of opportunity to spread their crap across the net, which then i believe that the 'average joe' from the street who may take a slight interest in the subject would view these fake videos and be instantly put off the subject by this discrediting rubbish...

BUT, I have seen a UFO, both my mum, my nan, my grandad and my stepdad, aswell as several people from my local pub, the local supermarket, and general area have all seen unidentified flying objects ranging from (Bright orange spheres, silver triangles, black disks, strangely moving white stars amongst other things), most of these people were firm disbelievers (usually as a result of anything from cynicism, religious belief or just ignorance or old time belief).

Now I think we are seeing more fakes, because MORE people are taking an interest, but I also DO believe people are seeing MORE UFO's...

But it's nice to see the likes of chinese, indian, british and other governments releasing these files into the public domain.

BUT, is this a malicious fear inducing project to get the general public scared, something like project blue beam....

I've read things about the planned 'fake' invasions, the possible false flag attacks etc (probably done with advanced black technology) that will unite the world under a one world government, the unity of mankind to stand together to avoid enslavement by the nasty space creatures, yet this illusion is the thing that hides the real enslavement under this global government...

All speculation of course, maybe alien beings exist, maybe they don't, but I have seen a UFO and dozens of people I know have too and I believe them over anything printed on the internet.

Who knows, but I'm staying interested and not afraid.

One love

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Afternoon LA313,

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Originally posted by Frank Warren

I'm impressed when someone gets a video these days, let alone a photo

Nope I haven't heard from him since then either! I was going to ask you the same thing then it slipped my mind as I was doing house chores and ATSing...I sent him a U2U a few weeks ago, just to "check in" and see if he still wanted to redo the flare and balloon thing...but I guess he hasn't been on ATS.

I may send him an e-mail...he's probably just busy with life I would imagine, I think he said he had two jobs....

Well . . . just hope he's OK.

Back to the film, I kind of fancied it myself...didn't seem like an outright hoax at least...like I said, at least they got some film of it whatever the lights were, as far as night shots with bright lights moving around, it was better then most I guess

Going with what's on the table; there's not enough data to surmise what it is; however, it certainly is deserving of investigation. That said, at present I'm leaning to a more "conventional explanation" . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

top topics

join