It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved Mysteries (The TV show) and the so called five dancing israelies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I know alot of people here dont hold much weight to the whole so called five dancing Israelis. One thing had always told me that the original story was true(at least in the since that the situation did occur, not so much what there nationality was).

Maybe someone here can confirm what Im telling you maybe we can find this episode on unsolved mysteries that aired sometime shortly after the attacks.

*This is my best recollection of the show seeing only once about 7 years ago.

Anyways, On this episode the unsolved mystery was the story of the men that were spotted in a white van waiting for flight 11 and then being seen at another location doing the same thing. The first woman that was interviewed said that she had heard people talking loudly on her parking deck that she could see from her window. She said she noticed that they looked as if they were waiting for something but she ultimately went about what she was doing. Next thing the first plane had hit and she looked out again (she had view of tower from window also) and she saw the men taking pictures of them selves with the burning tower in the background. She said she called police and told them to leave. They then showed another person who had reported basically the same thing but from another location that they had moved to. Then Mr Stack comes on asking "if you have any information"

I havent seen this episode again (had viewed it right after the attacks on tv) and I have looked around and can find no mention of it on there site.

BTW they made no mention of nationality, or that they had been picked up by the police, the mystery was to see who these men were.

Anyways, because of the interviews and the TV show I saw it on, years later when I read about the so called five dancing Israelis I always knew that there was some truth to the story. Maybe someone here can find a copy of that episode.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
here is the lady ho seen the five guys .www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by slayerfan]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shotabel

There were 3 Israeli guys who exchanged "high-fives and used lighters as in a rock concert."
But it is still 5 dancing Israelis.

You can look it up on youtube, write "five dancing Israelis" and you get the evidence of a women saying she saw THREE (as in 3) people acting weird and happy - something like this. But do not forget - it is still 5 dancing Israelis. 5 is better then 3, the more the better.
Because when the van was arrested by Feds - there were 5 Israelis inside. Thus 5 dancing. Naturally they are Mossad - Israelis after all.
Naturally you will find claims that it was full of explosives - though you will not find any link to that. Naturally you will see "how they knew?" even though no witness claims that they started filming before the attacks and other similarly skewed info. Good luck with search for truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shotabel

Shotable,

I did a quick search on the Unsolved.com website there was nothing there. Also IMDb.com lists all of the episodes. I was unable to find anything pertaining to 911 at all. ( I could have missed them?)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Dude,but she says - three!!! And yet you,even after listening to her say - 5. Isn't it weird? "And i see 3 guys on top of the van,and they were like,happy".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

they do directly state that they were there to film the event in the interview.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Nope. They say in Hebrew (at least in the part supplied by this documentary - we started documenting,naturally. Translator says:
"Our purpose was to document the event". And what question is he answering? Do you know? Maybe the question was "For what purpose you brought that crappy camera?"
Where do you see that :

they do directly state that they were there to film the event in the interview

????
This is an assumption . Without any proof. Without knowing the question.Without knowing if the person really said what is translated.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Zero, I respect your position here, but you continue to ignore information I have personally presented you showing articles contrary to your beliefs. I'm not really sure why you choose to ignore the information you have been presented. I will show you the same info I have shown you numerous other times.

www.cooperativeresearch.org... &titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go
Scroll down to September 11 and beyond. You act like people are just making up the Mossad ties but here it is reported:

“There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted…. It looked like they’re hooked in with this [referring to the 9/11 attacks]. It looked like they knew what was going to happen.…It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park.” [Bergen Record, 9/12/2001] The FBI will later conclude at least two of the five are Mossad agents and that all were on a Mossad surveillance mission. [Forward, 3/15/2002]

The FBI concludes two of the five are Mossad agents. The woman saw three, but the police arrested five. Read the entire page I linked and you'll see many more Israeli's were arrested in the months and years following. You can't just ignore the information presented to you and continue to say no one has given you any. You are better than that Zero.

You say no one has presented a link to van full of explosives, yet I have shown you specifically a news report from Dan Rather twice. www.youtube.com... . This video specifically states a van with enough explosives to blow up the George Washington Bridge. This video doesn't say it was the same van. It is just a peculiar report and raises questions.

I do agree with you on the documenting. They could have been saying they set up the camera after the crash to document it, but let's not ignore the fact that this attack obviously made them happy. I believe Bin Laden made a similar statement that he wasn't responsible, but he was pleased. And Saddam said he wasn't responsible but he was happy. And these Israeli's say they weren't responsible but they were obviously happy, too. Nice category to be in there. It's kind of odd the "not responsible but happy" response gets Bin Laden and Hussein bombed into oblivion, but the Israeli's are released and no one talks about it, and Zero you are here defending them and acting like everyone is crazy for questioning them. There is a lot more to these Israeli's than we have been told.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

No, i do not ignore your position. Your approach is normal thus i had no problem with what you said. I again repeat - there are things that should be checked. A little critical thought will be needed though, not empty cries - they did it.
But for example - a map of city in a van of moving (at least what should be such) company even with highlighted areas seems very normal to me. They have to know where to go, they are obviously not native New-Yorkers ,they could have constant clients. This easily explains the map. And as far as i know only WTC area was attacked, so number of highlighted places should even further play in their interests.
As for explosives van/truck/car - i see no connection to Israelis. Vans are driven only by Mossad agents in New-York? Naturally i find suspicious that he(Rathner) said it from some source of course and later could not verify with authorities. it could be a cover up. But does it have to be a cover up? Maybe it is just distorted news of dogs smelling traces? Maybe it is just not connected vehicle that was delivering a load of explosives for some construction or demolition (though it is still very suspicious - in New York and on 9/11). I already said somewhere that if a van with explosives was stopped with all Israelis inside in New York on 9/11 - it is very important. And at least behavior of police officers who stopped it and let the story die is very weird. You can hear all about "5" Israelis in the van and listen to officer who stopped them,even watch translated parts of their on-screen appearance. And no traces of explosives van info and its "Israelis/Mossad agents"?
But again, i have no problem with search. Or find ,of course. Just a little credibility for guys doing it will not hurt. Can you safely say that there where Israelis in that vehicle? Because a lot safely assume it. Basing on what exactly? I personally am not that sure that there was such a van. If there was demolition to deliver this stuff in the day of the crime is very very stupid. Just as send team to film it and "dance" on the roof of the van.
Someone who planned this operation - is not just very cynical and very cruel, but he has to have some brains too.
Also, i would like to repeat - i did not answer you since i thought that your approach is balanced. i have no problem with someone disagreeing with me - because i do not know much about the event , WT7 for the first time i learned only here for example. I have also no (or a little
) problem with someone who thinks that Israel did it but explains it in REAL details and facts. I see very few to none of those that directly and unmistakingly point in Israel direction, but as i said - i do not know much. And in conspiracy sites it is so much "noise" or distorted facts that i simply cannot know what is truth,semi-truth or plain lie.
Edit - poor English.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying Zero. I took your comments as saying everyone was just blowing all this out of proportion, but I think I may have misinterpreted. I think we are in almost 100% agreement just from two different positions. I agree people do tend to associate every suspicious Israeli as Mossad, and that isn't the right approach. And again I agree the filming of the events has been enhanced to say they set up earlier than the attacks and were waiting for the first plane strike. Again, an incorrect assumption because we don't know exactly when their filming started.

The van stories are confusing, and for some reason no one in a position to clarify seems to care. That's why we have these speculations. People are trying to piece things together and fill in the gray areas. The unanswered questions lead to speculation, same as the whole 9/11 events. That's where all the conspiracy theories come from. But the statement made by the officer saying it looked as if these guys were linked into the attacks is very suspicious. Then add the report 2 of the 5 arrested were Mossad agents. Since no one bothered to give us any answers, we are forced to speculate. The fact that they were cheering the attacks is appalling and these guys should have been made to make some sort of a public statement for their actions. Yet, everything seemed to get hush hush, and we were just supposed to ignore and forget about it. It's all very suspicious.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
here is the lady ho seen the five guys .www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by slayerfan]

Thats how it was broadcast in NYC.
I think they were set up by the Illuminati to take the blame for 911.
The dancers were agents so it was OK and they were sent home.

Except the story line started with Osama's 'death to America' which
took precedence over 'death to Israel' for a long time.

And don't forget 1993 WTC bombing had FBI help.
Same old anyone involved gets a free ride.

new topics

top topics

join