It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe I have found a crashed ufo and attendent ufos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Homeland Security have tha holygrail in custody, he has his own padded cell and a nice new white jacket that he wears everyday.

Come on peeps, he has no videos or photos.
Just ask yourself this; If you had info this important would you not show the video or images when you first post here and all over the internet?
He has got most of you dangling on the end of a piece of string like puppets. I bet this is not the only forum he has posted his/her false claim.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Agree, with this caveat: If the OP doesn't return within 3 days, and doesn't have a verifiable reason for having missed the date. Yep. I asked earlier if their photos had been submitted to ATS staff. No answer. I'd think that at the least, they'd [the OP would] confirm that things are in the works. I'd guess that if things are in process with ATS, we'd know from somebody.

Pensive sigh

[edit on 29-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
how many hours until hes due back?? im deciding whether to stay up through the night to wait!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
how many hours until hes due back?? im deciding whether to stay up through the night to wait!

Well it's been almost 10 hours now I think??

If I don't see anything withing the hour, I'll probably go sleep. Sweet Dreams

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Maybe ATS created a conspiracy in which once in a while they make an new user and post a hoax that will get a lot of attention. Maybe a way of keeping ATS forums active.

No, but really. This guys is obviously a fake. Just look at the evidence... Hes new and his first post is claiming hes got something extremely important. Also saying he will check back in 10 hours.. come on its pretty obvious the odds of it being authentic. What happened to deny ignorance my fellow ATS friends
lol

Love and light

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As soon as the guards at Area 51 quit beating the crap out of him, he'll come back. Then we'll hear how they barricaded the area while he was posting here.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Seems like people are being set up for another disappointment.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And really read this one close, as it's our Terms & Conditions, which you may have only glanced over, as many do, when joining:

T&C for ATS

[edit on 29-6-2008 by NGC2736]

And please read the part about knowingly posting false information.

Please go back and read it again.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just checking in to see if Indiana Jones had returned with the pics.

No?

Well, okay, I can go watch more paint dry considering I painted half a wall when I was here last.

Poor Indy....anybody thinking search party yet?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
WEAK!!!

I guess he can't find the appropriate filter in photoshop and so he's torrenting it off the web which well takes MUCH longer than he promised us.

too bad, people got so excited over so little...

Oh well..

I guess a lot of people WANT to believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Maybe the men in black got to him first.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe the mothership followed the tracking beam all UFOs have and came and got it. We have Lojack and they have Ufojack.

Besides, it's illegal to own or have in your possession a space craft of non-Earth origin. It's possible he's hundreds of feet underground in a fifty-foot thick cement wall bunker with a couple of gorillas in Marine uniforms pointing M16's at him waiting for him to do something else as stupid as blurting out to the whole world, "HEY! I'VE GOT A UFO! COME AND SEE!"

If I ever get my hands on a UFO I ain't telling nobody. Reverse engineer it into something usefull like a free energy generator.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Bowcatz001]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Holy smokes guys..4 pages of member attacking for what?
Yes, school's out..
yes..the number of hoaxes go up..
BUT
Perhaps he has a job and responsibilities in REAL LIFE???
Gosh sakes..just wait and see.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
HOAX

Im calling it now....

Hoax, a lame one at that!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Told you people the OP wasn't returning ....

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
Maybe ATS created a conspiracy in which once in a while they make an new user and post a hoax that will get a lot of attention. Maybe a way of keeping ATS forums active.

This conspiracy theory makes sense and is possible.
These incidents gives life to the forum and inspiration bursts to the users. After effects usually do not leave too much of a bad taste, since users are mostly smart enough to take it lightly, as many responses in this thread shows.

Whether these hoaxes(if this is one) are planned by a single user, or organizedly, the way ATS handles these currently is the right way I think. Perhaps a user-friendly way to upload and add a picture to ATS server (and into the post) when creating posts would eliminate this kind of situations.

In this circumstance where someone comes to register and posts a topic and tells then to come back in 10 hours to finish the topic, the non-hoax version is as plausible too. If you really were to get something ground-breaking in your hands, with that sensation, you could rush as quickly as possible to let people know about it. With not much knowledge on computers, you struggle to get your picture on to your harddrive, then you go to ATS, or perhaps search for a related forum if you werent in the scene before. Then you register to a forum and ask their help on how to get the picture from the harddrive to others or like in this case, ask for the other ends e-mail address, as e-mail attachments are familiar. The 10h might come from the overnight sleep, work or overnightsleep+work or other similar.. Although if it were something really groundbreaking, one could consider changing priorities. Of course the op can expect that the moderators are not going to be seeing and ready to pass their e-mail addresses in few hours, and concentrate on other big priority tasks in the meanwhile.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Lets give him a little more time people.................If after a few more hours,I will agree.........hoax.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OP post at this time

posted on 30-6-2008 @ 12:53 AM

You will not believe your eyes with what Ive got so I'll check back in about ten hours.

Time up I guess move along folks, nothing to see here....

Mind you they did say

about ten hours.

So could be 10 days, 10 mths or 10 life times......

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I see there is no calming the lynch mob.
With all the negative comments..WOULD YOU WANT TO RETURN?
Yes, the claim by the OP is a big one.
What if any of you saw the same thing..should we believe you? Should we attack you outright?
Trust me, I'm the biggest skeptic of UFO's, but I will give people a chance to present what they have to say at least, BEFORE picking it apart.

For the record..I cannot picture any staff member, Mod or Admin, or site owner,
conducting a hoax. Considering the T&C rules for hoaxers, that has so many levels of wrong to it, and that is quite the accusation to be flying around.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join